DO NOT BE BLACKPILLED

BANNON IS NOW FREE TO OPEN FIRE ON THE GLOBALISTS, THE BUGMEN, THE SHITLIBS, EVERYBODY

HE IS FULLY UNCHAINED

The real war begins today, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fqU70
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-white-house/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/nazi larper type shit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"losing is actually winning" - nazis

He is now back to being the leader of the alt-right and has no boss.

He can now take over the RNC, advise congressional campaigns, primary Joe Manchin, boot Jeff Flake.

He can spread the magic fairy dust that got Trump into office around. He can totally change the makeup of congress.

White Arizonans hate Mexicans.

West Virginia is full of Rednecks.

Bannon can give Trump at least 2 more Republican Senators... non-moderates, at least.

>magic fairy dust
>He can totally change the makeup of congress.

you retards call ME delusional

he's just another unemployed sick fat man. seek help

He signed an NDA. Can't say shit.

>nazis
WHERE

Bannon is independently wealthy and has enough "fuck you" money to last a life time. He can cause plenty of trouble.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>you retards call ME delusional
idk, did we? you dont have a name faggot

I understand that Bannon is more useful outside the White House now that he can "leak" whatever he wants, but my memes crashed in value.

people might be asking Why the fuck is there still a legion of globalists surrounding Trump in the WH?

This is a good question. And there are a lot of plausible answer to the question. Perhaps they turned trump and here is the thing, that doesn't mean they have turn him completely, but just set him slightly askew in some seemingly insignificant aspect, perhaps trump picked some on purpose, others forced their way in. And as we've seen the media, and dems have forced obvious anti-globalists out.

Seems bad. But here is the real question.

Why would Trump expect anything other than to eventually be surrounded by globalists?

For fucks sake, they guy has been in the club for decades, a self made billionaire. He may not be a politician, but he knows the fucking game, he even admitted he played it, he donated to politicians on both sides.

What would I do in this situation (not that I think I am smarter than Trump, but I would expect to be surrounded by the swamp,) I would use the little time I had with trusted allies to ensure my safety in their absence. And then place them at a safe distance where they still have the ability to intercede in some way.

I would know that the swamp isn't a singular omniscient entity but rather a collection of different monsters each with their own agenda, sometimes they work together, other times they are incompatible. If I know I will in the end be surrounded by enemies then I must select them so that they, in their differences, are pitted as much against each other as they are against myself. this way their infighting is such that my voice, will in the end, be the deciding voice, and the loudest in the room.

just my thoughts. Not saying this is what Trump is doing, or should do. It is what I would expect and how I would broadly plan were those expectations to come true.

>optics
THERE IT IS AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BUZZwORD

So what's the plan to take down Gary Cohn?

bannon is now free to go to auschwitz and lament the good old days. he ain't shit.

> leader of the alt-right
When will he ban swastickas and destroy the alt right once and for all?

hope your right.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I don't know why I'm selling this. I must be a shill.

so why couldnt he do that before?

breitbart was founded by a jew, andrew breitbart, in israel, has a mostly jewish staff, posting articles on israeli matters

It means how the general public perceived things. I used it a month ago and the shills liked it. I'm sorry

so "bad optics" is just "bad press"? Who gives a shit, trump's had bad press since 2015.
it's his secret strength

And you people say lefties do mental gymnastics to justify their bullshit

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>inb4 nothing of any significance happens

test

Failed

well, they do.

Not really in America because the press is real retarded sir.

Is Trump part of the establishment now?

BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
YOU SHALL KNOW ETERNAL EVISCERATION OF ALL TRUMP ADMINISTRATIONS WHILE MY NAZI LARPING REMAINS STRONG.
FLYNN IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SPECK IN MY GLOBAL BOTNET OF BAD OPTICS.
I WILL NEVER BE GONE, MWU HWA HA HA HA!

SO YOUR SAYING BERNIE CAN STILL WIN???

>if you lose you are winning
T. Asshurt doublethink Nazi larper

The truth is that presidents who make constant changes in their cabinet are WORTHLESS as leaders because they either can't pick qualified people or they can't lead them correctly

Either way is just as bad, trump is an old, worthless dog who can't learn new tricks to fulfill his new responsibilities.

Funny how you never see anyone on Sup Forums criticizing why the president makes so many changes, it's always someone else's fault except for Trump's fault amirite MAGA-Niggers?

That's not how you use the word optics, optics doesn't refer to the thing that's seen but rather the one that's doing the seeing. The meme saying "he brought bad optics to the white house" is saying he affected the white house's ability to see things clearly.

>This is what stormfags actually believe

agreed. bannon can unload now.

>nazi larping
Again, you're ignorant of the right if you think the Bannonites are nazis. Most of this new right is Jewish and hates Muslims because Jews and Muslims hate one another and globalism is moving a fuckload of Muslims into the west, if you haven't noticed.
Breitbart was founded by Jews, most right wing movements in Europe like the Brit EDL and Dutch PVV and French FN are pro-Israel but anti-Muslim.

>archive.is/fqU70

back to your containment board, filthy commie. You're still losing and you will continue to lose. This is a bump and nothing more. Meanwhile, you stupid fuckers are hitting every pothole. 8 more years, faggot

Good post

Meanwhile! Actually! Most of the Alt-Left today hates fucking Israel because muh Palestine.
I'd say the modern left is more antisemitic than the alt-right they call "nazis"

nah bro

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-out-white-house/

No, you're wrong. Colloquially, good or bad "optics" refers to the public view of something.

True, but Trump cultists are just as bad at this point

shit. bannon says he is going medieval on trumps enemies. buckle up

Regardless it's a dumb word, don't bring outside terms to a place that aren't used there if you plan on shitposting. Use LARP like a lot of your colleagues do.

Notice how every single word that came out of your foaming mouth had nothing to do with the topic at hand? This is how low IQ trumpanzees argue, they just post memes and tell people to get out of THEIR hugbox

I'm libertarian btw, cucks

Bitter fat fuck alcoholic gets fired from job, internet hugbox pretends this is a shocking development instead of inevitable.

lel.

why dont you do something about the cartels instead of bellyaching about trump online

"losing is actually winning" - nazis

colloquial usage literally does not denote correct usage for all intensive purposes

>two hugbox posts right after one another
Guys, you better coordinate this better in your Discord, you gotta put some space between people using the same word.

Your entire government is a cartel ran by ice niggers.

You mean intents and purposes correct?

>you can only post about trump OR contribute to the the elimination of cartels from society
What is a false dichotomy for $50, alex

Bannon will become Hillary's /ourguy/ now to get back at Trump.

every ounce of energy that the mexican people waste on not destroying the cartels means another dismembered corpse hanging from an overpass

>with bannon on the inside, we'll finally be able to run the show!
>now that bannon is on the outside we'll be able to run the show!

God you people are retarded.

>losing is winning, another grandmaster move by le god emperor, muh long game

jesus fucking christ the quantum mental acrobatics on Sup Forums today are off the chain. spaghetti arms trilateral 720 cartwheels everywhere. you want to know what's really happening? an old man is drowning at 1600 pennsylvania avenue. an old man who has never done any of this, who talked a big shit game for a very long time is being absolutely crushed by the weight of a job he walked into with so much empty bluster. the sad thing is so many people saw this coming from miles away and you just ignored them.

Are you aware of how Trump handles personnel in general? This is his MO.

If Trump doesn't start swinging, rioting and tearing down this house of cards; then he will be out/give up by February.
If he refuses to do so only one of the following things could prevent his demise:
>alien invasion/disclosure/"first contact"
>an act of war perpetrated against the USA (so far Kim has only been larping)
>a natural catastrophe or calamity on American soil
Else, he's finished.

The shills are really obvious today.

It's a doggy dog world, user.

Maybe you need to take a breather and shill out.

Op is right

S H A D I L A Y

WE WUZ 4D CHESSIN N SHIET

Fuck you. I'm not part of some directionless personality cult which all that's left now. Thanks for bending over and fucking us all. There is nothing to do but become a pagan larping accelerationist at this point.

So you saying its going to be a vibe switch of the "Alt right" to what the movement was about before the election? omg im homesick take me back!!

reinvest in race war memes, i think they will raise in value soon.

zzzz you're so predictable

Would you bitch about losing two templars for an archon? L248DSC:BW

>implying /pol isn't the ultimate containment board

let's go

Nah, I'm blackpilled

What a cuck move. Defending the guy who fired him.

Go home shill.

Stupid faggots. Did you really expect capital to allow a radical like this to anywhere near power

So which JEW is taking his place?

Bannon isn't going to do anything except declare war on Trump because he's now pissed he got kicked out. It's all over fellas.

If we repeat the lie enough times, maybe Sup Forums will believe it. Wait! No! Stop saying he's free to fight back now! Stop! You're supposed to think this is bad! Why are you so contrarian Sup Forums! Just do what we say!

Get out shareblue concern fag.

He resigned on August 7th, try harder, shillblue.

Optics are on guns you lefty person.

Damn. You are right. I'm now officially butthurt.

Keked

Underrated

would you start arguing with the computer if it said "you must construct additional pylons"?

Of course. They all 'resign'.

building archons isn't always better though, because templars have psi storm, it's obvious you never played toss at a high level

I second the other user in saying "great post". You are absolutely right.

Slow and steady Yeb!

>nazis

>muh 4D chess
kys

Heard only moments before:
Goy bye.

Your type is going to use this same bullshit to defend Trump after he resigns.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/nazi larper type shit/

wtf is this

Here have a bit of my memes fellow
No shekels required

Bannon is completely irrelevant now. No one will even remember him a year from now.