DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97557867/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Reminder that Iowa was worse

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Reminder that Bannon is NOT a anti-semitic Nazi.
Stop spreading Fake News.

You niggers aren't giving me any sources. Seriously kill yourselves niggercattle.

BANNON IS OUT.

ALT RIGHT LOSING THEIR FUCKING HEADS.

LMFAOOOOO

HOWS THE 400000D POKER GOIN FOR YOU TRUMPTARDS

How are Trump's optics? Was Bannon harming them? Please respond, I need to know.

>MUH HILLBILLY OPTICS IS GOOD!
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
> YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
> YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
> YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
> YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

Bannon isn't fired. It's just shills, stay /comfy/

NYT and other sites are citing anonymous sources. Could be true, could be a leaker mouse trap.

WHAT THE FUCK? I LOVE ANTI-WHITE NATIONALIST FROM KIKEBART NOW!

Post yfw this turns out to be fake news because no one can provide a source besides (((anonymous people familiar with the situation)))

Remember that we don't have all the information needed to make an informed opinion on the matter. And remember that Lewandowski and Manafort are still close to Trump

>it's a spencerfags continue to ironically shill in an attempt to sow division episode

How many failures have you guys racked up now?

No matter how hard shitlibs try, they'll never outshitpost the true conservatives.

This is just a distraction just like Flynn

m8, every single place agrees
You are delusional if you think otherwise
prepare for the eventuality

Reposting for visibility.

>I want my goddamn infrastracture plan.
That's actually still on track. Democrats in Congress have been running on rebuilding our shitty infrastructure, rural broadband, and other things Trump wants for over a decade now. They're going to look like enormous jackasses to their high-information (read: white) voters if they don't follow through, much like the RINOs with Obamacare.

>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
y tho

Remember that Trump isn't making moves to appease enemies, since enemies aren't satisfied until he's gone.

Serious question: When will America be great again?

I think I'll leave for a while.
If the NYTs does you know what that means. Trump hasn't even said anything about this.

They are responsible for more failures than the left
Shoot the traitors first

OHHH NO,ARE BASED CIVNAT IS GONE? WHO WILL HELP CRUSH WHITE NATIONALISM NOW?

AAAHHHHHH ALEX JONES WAS ATTACKED BY A GOBLIN!!!!!

what the fuck is happening

Bannon was a white nationalist Nazi, bad optics for Trump were he not to fire him.

And yes, forcing a resignation is the same as firing someone.

Ramzpaul is anti-semitic half Jew himself. I don't trust him. He's shilled against Trump in the past too. Steer clear from that pseudo-intellectual opportunist, my friend.

That's true

>I am now a #CruzMissile

Say hello to Chief Strategist Corey Lewandovsky

> implying you ever intended to help Trump against anyone at all Malta.

Btw, I owe you an apology, you are really here since November.

November 10, interestingly, [1], your very first thread was accusing Trump of being a pedophile.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97557867/

I'm /comfy/, this is nothing compared to some of the raids I've overseen as OP

>resigned two weeks ago
>held an interview yesterday as Chief Strategist
I'm just going to wait for official statements.

Reminder that anyone pretending not to support Trump now after the "alt left" thing is a fucking shill.

You got a bunch of people pretending to be retarded on both sides.

Remember to drink at least 8 cans a day to stay healthy and hydrated lads

We need to be looking at the Trump super PACs and Pence's relation to them. Can't connect all the dots yet but there's a lot of evidence that suggests Pence isn't our guy. And the big GOP players are gonna help Pence coup.

Not 100% sure yet but check out those PACs.

So what level of shillcon are we at now ptg?

Stop making these threads lad... there's no way to justify it. Both Breitbart+Bannon and Trump are part of /zog/. So what's the point? Let's get a /zog/ general going and we'll discuss the real situation.

i agree. so why is that vid in the pastebin

Fake news again. Supposedly Bannon got fired for "real" this time and everything is over and we should have voted for Hillary.

Bannon resigned two weeks ago, apparently.

Also

Do what you gotta do, my man. After all, it's friday night. You will find out for sure tomorrow, or whenever, anyways

The fool on Fox "If Trump stopped Tweeting then media would like him more and his approval would go up."
No, they would still trash and slander him at every turn and he would have no way to directly call it out.
Tweeting is Trump's lifeline that he can speak to the nation, unfiltered.

Bannon wasn't doing much for Trump while there but him being let go gives better optics for Trump so he served his purpose.

I'd accept this. Corey is the best.

Reminder that this genius is why Trump has to talk about nazis and white supremacy instead of working on getting the Russian waifu shipments.

This hero of the white man is why Bannon is not going to be in the White House anymore.

Blood and soil and tiki torches, right?

doesn't seem that bad, mostly just shitposting

For example, remember (because the MSM doesn’t want you to) that just two months ago James Hodgkinson, a Bernie Sanders supporter, opened fire on the GOP Congressional baseball team and hit four people, critically wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Hodgkinson was a supporter of the $PLC (as was Floyd Corkins, the 2013 Family Research Council shooter).

But there has been absolutely no outcry against the $PLC, Senator Sanders, the Democratic Party or above all against Hillary Clinton, whose demented refusal to accept her 2016 defeat obviously contributed to Hodgkinson’s mental imbalance.

As of 1 am August 18, “James Hodgkinson” yielded 21,700 results on Google News, “Floyd Corkins” 344 (!), and “James Alex Fields” (the Charlottesville driver, who had become famous only 5 days before) an incredible 126,000. This is conclusive proof, if it were needed, of MSM bias.

So when are they going to update your bots script?

I caught Bannon leaking. He had to go.

- John Kelly

I still can't believe Heebington Post is being this blatant.

Defend this RIGHT FUCKING NOW

STOP CORRUPTING OUR DAUGHTERS

Yes.

Fuck I'm pissed that Trump sold out

3. Shitposting of the level of when pence was picked as VP

>one person is the entire presidency
>never fire anyone for fear of random people crying.

we are at shillcon 2
Shills trying to cause division

wow, he hasn't changed one bit

was it me, or were you working on finding out the amount of threads each OP made?

Most of it are bots that are spamming though, if you remove that it goes to 4

Any advice from jews or dems to Trump is the opposite of what he should do.

I'd cum if this was just a ploy to make the media shit out some more fake news.

I'm not sure. Portugal user, if you're here, take down that video. Ramzpaul is a cunt that's only in it for the fame and money. He'll say whatever is needed at the time to become relevant.

Nice source, retard. There's no evidence that he's out, stop spreading fake news.

>It's a "Shills claim the Trump admin is going to completely collapse because of one staff change while simultaneously pulling the focus off the President himself so he can do whatever he wants in the shadows" episode
I fucking hate re-runs

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Honestly Kushner was /ourguy/ all along. Hopefully Trump can bring in John McCain and with his mavrick skills we can balance this budget. Also, Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall!

3, we've got a few bots and a semi-coherent narrative, but nothing we can't handle.

>resigned two weeks ago
>had an interview two days ago where he talked about implementing his agenda on trade and making his opponents in the admin "wet their pants"
Unless Bannon and Trump are playing some 4D chess right now, this has to he fake news

Fuck....so this post was true?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Just saying it couldn't have fell into in a better hand. Your OP is appreciate

BANNON WAS GONE BECAUSE HE WAS TOO PRO-ISRAEL

GOY BYE MOONMAN

GOY BYE MOONMAN

GOOOOY BYYYYYYE

Being out in the open about ethno-nationalism will basically kill any chance of Trump's agenda getting done. It's a pipe dream that will never happen. If you want to help, be like Varg and go live innawoods or on a farm. Then you might hopefully benefit from a more conservative Federal government. No sane conservative wants anything to do with you because of how toxic you are. Impeachment is an implicit threat from Republicans too. Establishment Republicans hate his guts, so if they can successfully alienate Trump supporters and make it socially impossible to be one, they will start beating that drum too.

Why do white nationalists come out and openly support Trump whenever they can even though they know it will make him look bad? Sure, there are some useful idiots, but we already know the FBI owns the KKK. What other motive could they have for voicing their support of Trump? Who would want to make Trump look bad?

Ok wtf. Aides were the source for Fox News on this. Why is there is no statement if this is real? Please be a test to find who the leakers are

trumpaf dot com

Well, the man who is sterilizing africa, one vaccine at a time, would know a thing or two about biowarfare

Trump was harming Breitbart's optics so Drudge convinced Bannon to resign in protest

I still remember wanting Flynn. I apologize for that.

I-IT'S OVER,WHO WILL CRUSH WHITE NATIONALIST NOW?

What was it?

JUST YOU AND ME DONALD

>someone could kill 30 million people before my super virus experiment in africa kills 30 million people :(

Serious question: what actually happened? I don't buy that he "resigned two weeks ago." I'm guessing Trump took Bannon's advice during the Charlottesville debacle and was frustration with the resulting coverage so he fired Bannon.

They came on too hard when it first broke and immediately outed themselves,.
they really fucking suck at this.

Waiting patiently to see the complete and total truth on the matter.

And if it is true, it's not as if it hasn't happened before, and others will step into place. The optics and timing are downright lousy, but I've long accepted that I have nowhere else to go if this goes under.

Is this another 'he resigned but didn't actually resign' like manafort or is he actually gone, or is the whole thing made up

In sleep, he smears my rims
In visions, my lens
That man which shadows me and blurs my sights.
Are my glasses broken again or is it that
THE PHANTOM~ OF THE OPTICS IS THERE~
Inside my mind

Damn look at that

lol this guy