You americans won't stop will you

You americans won't stop will you

/thread

Finally!

McCarthy would be proud tbqhfam

all of Sup Forums?
what have any board besides /r9k/ and Sup Forums ever done negatively to leftists?

>we will finally be free of this place

im sorry poo, they want to erase apu from Simpson's too.

it's our own great leap forward

This, I go on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums mainly and come to Sup Forums to bait. I'd say majority of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is pretty centrist.

>ctrl+left make shitflare take down Sup Forums
>/lgbt/ get buttmad
>sjws get jailed for hatecrimes
make it so

>shut down the only thing a bunch of losers do all day
this will end well

You did it, reddit.

>take down Sup Forums
>this cesspool spreads all over the rest of the internet

This, people are completely Fucking retarded, but then again, they are antifa scum, if they had brains they wouldn't act like what they hate but covered in rainbow gay pride parade colors.

If Sup Forums got shut down some autists would probably go on killing sprees. Wouldn't be a good idea.

If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.

"Do not disturb the rats in your wood pile, lest they run into your home".

If they take down Sup Forums, it will just push tons of more people to the right and force them to do something new. That "new" could lead to something that will be even stronger than Sup Forums.

>site with no official stance on anything where anyone can post anything they want
>hate site
Huh?

This is a containment board. If they take this down, we will be unleashed upon the world.

This. Destroying the containment will only spread us out. Do they really think we will just disappear after our Laoation Turtle Painting Bulletin Board is removed?

What do you expect? Everything is based on facts here because other arguments don't work. Facts have always been the problem for these fucking retards.

Haha good luck with that. Wonder what would happen to cloudflare if this happened.

Actually, we'll just be staring at a 404 screen.

Angering autist hackers on Sup Forums for the "crimes" of Sup Forums sure is a good idea...

tfw you are a liberal and have been on Sup Forums since 2004 when you were talking shit about Bush on Sup Forums

It won't happen. This shit hole could survive a nuclear winter across the planet.

Everyone with any sense on the internet knows going after this site is mutually assured destruction, including the big name globalists. They'll leave it be.

tfw liberal oldfag but people think you are a stormfag if you day you post here

I should have left for mexico with moot

sup buddy
Sup Forums ruined this website

>tfw was a hardcore atheist that despised everything connected to religion and though I was smart for debating people about it in public

>Sup Forums
>hackers

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>tfw im retarded too

watch it, or the firmware on your switch is getting fuqed up

Nigga. If you wanted to talk about politics or non-anime tv and movies, Sup Forums was the only board back then.
Now. Get off my lawn. Is it time for pussing?

>There are 70 boards on Sup Forums
>Only one is dedicated to politics
>This means Sup Forums is a hate site

And Sup Forums turned you all into nazis.

>implying all Christians are conservative
>implying all liberals are athiests

Anyone who ever thinks the internet is an open forum is dumb cunt

Louis CK. Was very funny up until around 2014, now just another politics cuck.

la resitance lives on

Free us from this prison and we will conquer the world.

Never implied any of that
Im just ashamed of what I was

so were my great grandparents and their families, what of it

McCarthy was right

Chimes in a Poo in the Loo from shitskin India . Where everybody is a nigger tier darkie racist ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

Rare

FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOM!

That faggot can't even spell Cloud right.

>hosted by cloudflare
>hosted
do they even know what a reverse proxy is?

The fuck is that logo? I've seen it a few times now. What does 45 mean?

He's Oriental.

He didn't change, you did. This is the red pill.

4CHANS clones would just resurface on deepweb, and it would be worst

Probably because Trump is the 45th president?

Infichan would become a thing after all these years.

Sup Forums is a site with dozens of purposes. Only people who are completely clueless think it's the same thing as the Daily Stormer.

>destroy a containment board
>the libtard breaks the restraints to sets us free

Sup Forums isn't a hate site though

Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums shock troops, it's how anons can potentially accomplish so much