Meme War II

Hi, Sup Forums.
Long time no see. I thought you guys would find this article interesting.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/theyre-going-thermonuclear-breitbart-declares-war-white-house

>As for what Steve Bannon's next steps would be, Axios reports that it "will be all about the billionaire Mercer family."

>I'm told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside.

Get ready for soros-tier propaganda campaigns except this time on the populist right.
Now we go nuclear.
Full-on protests outside the White House demanding McMaster gets fired, deseminating propaganda phrases and keywords through our friends in the alternative media like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc.
Organizing hashtag campaigns, buying twitter bots.
Sup Forums is integral to this.
It's about time we get on the fighting side again. Now that my shackles are loosed I can fight as I choose.
I hope your ready.

>Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He's told associates he has a "killing machine" in Breitbart News, and it's possible he returns to lead their editorial operation.
>A source familiar with Breitbart's operations told me they would go "thermonuclear" against "globalists" that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.
>Watch for Breitbart's Washington Editor Matt Boyle to be a central figure in this war — which has already begun — against White House officials like HR McMaster, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, and Jared and Ivanka.

Stay strong, don't give up. His is only the beginning.

Meme War II
Get ready
With love, an oldfag friend formerly from the White House.

I believe it when I see it.

Meme War III, FAG!!!!!!!!!!

Big things are coming and we're going to be on the front lines. Get out your fucking hats boys we're going in for round 2.

wew

The larping is strong in this shill.

Silent majority checking in. Reporting for action.

Wow. You truly are /OURGUY/ Steve. Thanks so much for everything. Sorry about ur gold farming business!!!!!

Ah shit where'd all the time go lads?

BUMP

What's the pay?
Give me $20/hr or lumpsum, Travel and lodging included.

Screencap this thread.
Watch for Monday.
You know where to find me.
I've witnessed first-hand their mendacity.
This is going to be fun.

fuck off globalist meth head shills. We are going to reclaim America and then the world for ALL PEOPLE.

Fucking child sacrificing, blood drinking, adrenochrome ingesting, pituitary gland eating, saturn worshipping SICK FUCKS

Bannon is an impotent old fool and of no consequence, anymore.

Based.

Thank you sir, we'll be here.

>tfw we have our own Soros
W H I T E P I L L

>Meme War II on the horizon
>no mythic heroes have risen
>the government is inept

Looks like you're the man now, dog.

>With love, an oldfag friend formerly from the White House.
Proof you're really Bannon or GTFO

10/10 larp but I believe it.

Unfortunately it sounds to me like we got cucked. I'm not seeing how this is anything but Trump being a cuck globalist.

Tuesday wasn't good enough for you?

Wait so we are "liberated" now that Google is fucking everyone and removing our communication venues? We are "liberated" because now we have to go back to gatekeeper media like fucking (((Breitbart))). Should just fuck right off. It wasn't any of those things that won the election. It was truthful memes that won. I'm black pilled as fuck. Its obvious this is all a honeypot operation to round up the people who vocalized support for real ideas. They have no intention of fighting shit for us all they give a fuck about is Muslims which are a non issue for the USA. Fuck the neocon wars for ISrael. Its obvious as fuck that the Albert Pike plan is in full swing and the kikes have taken over. Get ready for the Iran war fuckers.

>Make sure to subscribe to Breitbart

Fucking sell outs. Just made a bunch of black pilled nihilist so thanks a lot.

Use your brain for more than a hat rack.

big if true, I'm so sick of seeing nothing but alt left protests, we need /ourguys/ in there to shut them up

Uh huh....So we just going on well wishing then?

So Hillary gets indicted on monday durng the eclipse.

Trump has a rally tuesday to announce the exposing of the Illuminati?

No. Because I don't care about "muh white nationalists"

I care about economics. I care about which faggots are in Trumps halls of power. I judge him by the friends he keeps and his friends are mostly Ass kissing back stabbing globalists now.

Yeah. But it's only one of a million larp posts. Let's wait and see, we witnessed it, if things move we move too.
>But chaos dictates our moves; we move for max lulz at expense of SJW lulz cows

What fucking MEME war? Where are you going to spread these memes? I don't read breitbart or any other news bullshit. We cant spread them on Google platforms, or Twitter, or anything else worth a fuck. So explain how this great meme war is going to be waged? From newspaper cucks? This isn't the fucking 1930s....Fucking boomers.

bump

For the love of God, we need some of the DNC in jail right now.

We won spreading memes in the shadows, not out in the open. Sup Forums's best use is producing memes, talking points and propaganda to spread through more "mainstream" sites like thedonald and twitter to influence the masses, not doing a million man march with tiki torches and kek/swastika flags. Look up Project Chanology to see why that's autistic.

BUMP
U
M
P

Can you confirm you are not Bannon?

Also nice YTMND image of old.

Checked but still gay as fuck. You cant spread memes through breitbart. You say we need to make memes but there is no where to fucking spread them. You fags keep forgetting they just cut our knees out from under us with Google and now BANNON isn't there to push the utility/antitrust/nationalization plan with the big tech companies.

>9999
>Look up Project Chanology to see why that's autistic.
Qauds of oldfag truth. I was there too, bro. I think that was the start of our downfall. We can't go mainstream, we can only attack from our confinement site. It started as win, but we alienate them. Our powerlevel went too high, well over 9k.

Checked.

I don't even think white supremacists are more than prolly 1000 in the whole US. I feel like Charlottesville was useful idiots and CIA shills.

When is the day of the rope?

September 23rd?

Wait...what's the white pill?

She sucks a mean cock...

What if this was part of Trumps plan all along?

Breitbart doesn't literally spread memes it spreads talking points. One way Sup Forums influences this directly is by using the comments to spread ideas to it's readerbase. Breitbart is definitely aware of Sup Forums.

You can use outlets like instagram, facebook, reddit etc. and post memes there like any other meme and they're not going to get deleted unless it's swastikas or some shit (and even then probably not). Right wing memes spread the same as any other meme does.

Bullshit. Those platforms are just in the beginning of censorship. Go ahead try it though I don't give a shit. I'm blackpilled now. They gave up on the youth and working class to suck up to billionaire kikes and go back to boomer tactics.

We can't even psot ((())) without being called anti semetic. The kikes run everything so what the fuck are we supposed to do about the kikes.

bump

please Sup Forums. get in touch with your inner meme war veteran and LET'S FUCK SOME SHIT UP!

we need a target

Antifa

Oh well I guess we will just slide them under the door? Leave em in the mailbox? Delusional fuck.

Good work. Maybe some shills will change their ways. Otherwise youa re preaching to the choir. But hey maybe if we just keep posting memes here where everyone agrees we will get somewhere.

What did that even mean?

you do realize people right click and save the picture.

This gives them the incredible power to post the picture on other sites.

WHO WOULDVE GUESSED?

Bend ur dick to ur ass and fuck urself shill

Why are you still here?

It means this whole "meme war round 2" shit is meaningless as our platforms dry up from which to espouse said memes.

bump

Is Stephen Miller a good guy? Is he /ourkike/?

no, you are not fooling anyone take your bumpers and begone. Also how can you be so obvious and uncreative, it hurts the eye. Work on your aesthetics I WANT COMPETENT ENEMIES

Yep.

I remember when i believed. That if I walked away, they would walk away too. They would leave me alone. That we could have peace.

Now, they seem intent on destroying the world. The world I have built for my children with my sweat, blood and tears. The world my wife and I have done our best to shape and provide for them. The beliefs that we instill in them, that this country, America is the best. Not because of its riches, or its army, but because we have ideals. Ideals we may sometimes fail to live up to, but ideals that were meant to be the guiding force of this country nonetheless.

They would destroy our freedom. It was not Iraq, or Afghanistan that were our biggest foes. But those lying inside. Those who would control what is said, let alone what is done. They would steal our freedom to think, our logic. They would steal the dollars from my wallet, dollars that i would use to feed my children, to send them to college. they would teach my children to hate this country that we are fortunate enough to be able to lay down our lives to defend.

Lord God, I thought I could walk away. I was wrong. Now I ask, give me the strength to continue on, for the greatness that is America, the Promise of America. Let not Liberty's torch die.

We will prevail. Worry not.

Yep, get ready to invade Iran, the white house is all jews and neocons now

Bannon will probably create an alternative media site to rival Breitbart with Mercer as financier. I think he is positioning himself to keep the Nationalist movement alive outside of the WH which will better position his influence for Trump 2020.

Until Google decides to unindex the site or godaddy refuses to host them.

Good luck, Steve. We are with you.

Who needs Google? We can get word out to millions of people on our own, whether through lurkers on Sup Forums, people who see our Twatter sockpuppets, or just getting it stickied on T_D. That's the real reason the kikes are so obsessed with shutting us down, we've got a parallel distribution network that their algorithms can't entirely censor.

The government lies and lies and lies. They tricked us into believing in the Iraq war and that we need to maintain a perpetual presence in Afghanistan. They did it to get rich. Rich off the backs of Americans like us. Trump is the final glimmer of hope I have left for the republic....

This somewhat makes me think it was a good thing.
I don't trust breitbart, I don't trust the kike son in law, I don't like this overeaction either.
We will see if he's serious or his intentions are truly noble in the coming weeks, and if you're truly redpilled you'll easily spot what the interests of this guy and this organization are.

I'm not going to shill for anyone unless they are truly on side.

Stop gaslighting about things that haven't happened yet. Sup Forums always finds a way.