DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobertJohnDavi/status/898326901634121732
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/white-house-john-kelly-steve-bannon-agree-today-is-bannons-last-day/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/chief-strategist-steve-bannon-out-at-white-house-get-ready-for-bannon-the-barbarian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Can you imagine if Trump's White House was a publicly traded organization? How fast would he have been removed by the share holders/Board because of the disorganization?? Bad PR, terrible advisers, firings of key officials over and over, staying controversial.

But hey, there's so much winning folks. Nothing to see here! We have the best White House!! /s

awooo you fucking assholes

What does /ptg/ think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

So with Banmon gone and Forma and Miller to follow how is this any different from Jeb!?

Just heard about Bannon
Did he quiet because of the insane amount of pressure the kikes have been putting on everything he has and he just decided to pull a Manafort and start mercing for the president in the shadows?

Dems are loving this firing today. I don't know how to feel about this.

Fuck off faggot
I already chases off the bill whittle cuck once, I'm more than willing to do it again

your right i am with her now lets all leave and go to the hillary general

I still see no official statement.

>firing

*sigh*
Why do you guys have to be so consistently right?

Damn that bad guy from the Goonies BTFO'd CNN really fuckin hard here

twitter.com/RobertJohnDavi/status/898326901634121732

Comfy while Bannon leaves

He brought bad Flynn to the nazi administration with his shit distraction type optics. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge larper like Trump.

Breitbart confirms.

and until you won't, there is no point in believing the larp

if the shills have no narrative, they will literally make one up from thin air, it's as if nobody remembers this

If Bannon is your make or break, then you weren't here for the primaries.
Also, who believes a single tweet as an official source?

>bannon gone
the kikes are winning.

Miller is the only one that matters.

FLYNN

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

Fuck Pence.

God damn, I love this meme.

oh shit

It's the same thing lad, don't go on about optics.

IVANKA IS TRASH

>Goonies

phu-lease

Die Hard and Licence to Kill

Looks like Breitbart is going to war with the Trump admin. God damn, the hits keep coming.

The chaos pendulum is in full swing
If it turns out Trump is keeping Bannon, we will have the greatest salt mining in history

What does that even mean?

How many resignations/firing weren't believed because "muh sources" only for them to actually happen?

So glad that Bannon will still have a way to Trumps ear just like Lewandowski and Manafort

My body is ready.

do you need a hug?

Shill check....?

I really wish he just went to their studio while on air and beat them all to death with a baseball bat yelling how dare you at the top of his lungs

Oh yeah it was like Trump was a neo con cuck all that time before bannon was on the team

He's gonna become governor of california

>posting all these e-celebs and papers that would die if they didn't get attention

lmao

Off topic posts are not allowed, I believe

how many times has bannon been shilled as /out/

And what really gets me is that they think no Bannon means game over. Seriously. This gets so old.

But he resigned two weeks before that, fuck this garbage website. Glad I never liked them, they spread just as much fake news as anyone else.

keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will be true one day somehow.

Cuckservative

They've been throwing bannon around as if he matters this entire time. I voted Trump in and I expect him to use people as long as possible then replace them when they're dried up not bring in team members for life. He has a short period of time in a hostile environment to make shit happen there is no room for pussy footing.

Ben Shapiro is the giddies he has every been in his life

The article is pure joy, so if you like Shapiro you should be happy I guess

Everything that happens is for Kek

This is good -- someone needs to keep Trumo honest, including this thread. By Kek the Jews are infiltrating and we're doing nothing.

> the beginning of the end

I hope

I still can't believe they went with that.

>ywn have people as delusional about you as Trump's got with /ptg/

Plenty of times, but this is the first time I've seen it to this fucking level. Usually when that happens we get confirmation shortly after. Like that Scaramuchi guy.

Don't let the shills get to you. I find their shilling to be comfy, because it brings us together, and it's not like they accomplish anything one way or another

If this turns out to be fake like it probably else Malta has to be range banned.

Have you people forgotten how much Trump has accomplished already? Have faith in your president. Just because one thing you didn't like happen doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

>bannon is out! trump has succumbed to the globalists!
Or maybe it's because Bannon was a nazi larper with bad optics who's "genius strategy" has brought Trump to 37% approval.

Ever think of that, kikebart shills?

You're really committing to your position here. What're you gonna do when it's confirmed? Feel like an ass or does your mind just seamlessly click into a new position in which you were never massive wrong?

>Pollak

The fact that he's gone and Dems are cheering is not good. Doesn't matter how he left.

>what is Dantes Inferno

Breirbart has reported it. If it is not true why would they report it?

Firing implies Trump was ever going to get rid of him
Steve left because of the media and what the Jews have been doing to him behind his back

After struggling with intense media criticism, and after losing a key referendum on reforms to state government, Schwarzenegger gave up on his agenda, and abandoned the political base that had brought him into office. He re-invented himself as a liberal, embracing policies such as California’s controversial cap-and-trade program, which had zero effect on climate change but has chased businesses, jobs, and middle-class families out of the state.

Politically, Schwarzenegger’s gambit was a success. He won re-election in 2006. But his second term was a disaster. When he left office in 2010, the state was in a financial shambles and the California Republican Party had begun a decline from which it still has not recovered.

>it's another "something bad happens once so there's mass panic episode"

Was about to post....need moar coffee...getting slow..

I think so. Word from Bannon's associates is that they're going to be guns blazing at McMaster/Cohn/Powell to help bolster Trump from the Nationalist Right.

Bannon won't be restrained anymore as an Admin official.

soo, what about the people who cannot tell a gender apart?

at this rate trump will fire himself

i think we're done lads, within the year the white house will be swamp again

CONFIRMED

It's infuriating to a high degree, Eva.

Brutal.

Just ever more determined.

>those 200 other time when we said Trump was finished, we were wrong, but trust us, Trump is definitely finished now! We can't be wrong this consistently, surely!

>still no official admin statement
>alt lite still going MUH NAZI

>quoting a media concoction as a valid statistic

>WASHINGTON, D.C. — White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement on Friday confirming that White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is leaving his position in the White House.
The statement sent to reporters read simply:

>White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve’s last day. We are grateful for his service and wish him the best.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/white-house-john-kelly-steve-bannon-agree-today-is-bannons-last-day/

Alex should have built in a self destruct for the site and the company if he ever died
Would have been way better than seeing it become this

>Soros won
game over, man!

Lmao trump is a fucking retard all of his top advisors are either democrats or generals that love McCain

and 2 seconds later

Newfags weren't here in the primaries when Trump basically said to deport all muslims. Bannon is a good media man but I his "strategy" has been truly weak. I like him and all but he's probably more useful outside of the white house.

GET REKT /PTG/ YOUR FAGGOT TROLL BOY IS OUT

Lifelong Trump supporter here. Ever since he did the thing I can't stay on board. He's betrayed me personally and broke every single promise he ever made in his life.

*rewards your faithful service and trust by firing you and giving your job to a globalist*

>implying they don't lurk here

Consider the following:

Donald trump knew his opposition hated everything he stood for
So he shifted Everything he stood for on to an equally hateable figure.
Now he has disposed that figure, leaving himself better in the public eye.

>Bannon lands in helicopter in the woods at an undisclosed location
>He and his staff run from the chopper, briefcases over their heads
>They slow, walking toward a cabin
>By the cabin, an incredibly short man in a tank top is struggling to split logs with an axe that is far too large for him to wild effectively
>The short man pauses as Bannon stops a few feet behind him
>Without turning, he says "I wondered when you were going to show up."
>Bannon smiles, and says "we're going back to work, Benny-boy"
>"...it's about time"

>NO SOURCE

Guy should we worry ? i feel as the Media is wining this i mean look at this delusional fuck.

yeah the lack of confirmation and the conflicting reports
>he was fired!
>no, he resigned two weeks ago!
>(even tho he just gave a statement acting in his official capacity the other day)
makes me very suspicious of this ""news""

It's not. It's actually amusing.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/chief-strategist-steve-bannon-out-at-white-house-get-ready-for-bannon-the-barbarian/
>GET READY FOR BANNON THE BARBARIAN

BB audience rightly turns on Trump

>giving up
That's what they want you to do, don't be a fucking defeatist cuck

this is it
this is literally the end
what the fuck happened
trump was brilliant once
did we literally watch the onset of senility happen before our eyes
civilization is over
society is over
there will be nothing but fear and war and hate and terror now
the left will destroy life as any sane human knows it

>there are people in this thread who doubt Donald Trump will emerge victorious in all of this.

I didn't vote for Steve fucking Bannon.