Is Spain the most cucked European country?

I don't think we have detected such high levels of cuckery ever before. They are literally marching against Islamophobia in the same city where 13 people just lost their lives due to islamic terror attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM

>Young retarded degenerates.
>Barcelona, capital of lefty faggots in Spain.
>pro-refugees

Gee wiz, color me surprised. Not excusing them but really Catalonia is a fucking cancer. Just look at the pro-antifa faggots in that stream. Almost all non-whites, trannies and disgusting neckbeards.

lel, imagine some mudslime watching this on spanish tv, barely understanding spanish, rubbing his hands contentedly, but then he realizes that they're chanting for more mudslimes
goddamned kuffaaaaaars, aaaaarhg

>Lay on the pavement dying after being hit by an evil white van driven by a vibrant migrant shouting Allahu akbar to enrich us with his beautiful culture and religion
>try and raise my arm to give him the thumbs up as he drives off into the sunset over more pedestrians but find myself unable to due to broken bones and/or severed nerves
>in excruciating pain while I can only hope that this beautiful poor downtrodden muslim man won't fall victim to the increased islamophobia that will undoubtedly follow this terrible mass accident
>If only I could have done more for him

MFW

i guess all the terrorist attacks are happening because of this, because no one gets them seriously
they would've just stopped if someone said it publicly that islam is violent, but these liberal idiots chant and yell for more mudslimes

Cowardice. I don't know waffles, I think they are trying to mitigate future attacks from DAESH. But, the thing is, DAESH said they don't care if the country (western) are peaceful, they need to submit to Islam. The will attack countries that have never even been able involved with the Middle East conflict.
>Catalonia
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg.

I really got disappointed with Spain today.
I hope their cancer doesn't spread to Portugal

Imagine being killed by one of these fuckers and your relatives have nothing better to do than hold hands and #prayforbarlecona.

kek

Living the dream huh Kraut?!?!

Nah, they're not nazis, that's all.

Spain?It's called Catalonia

80% women.

I'm starting to believe this whole 'women are going to kill the West' thing.

Spain is not cucked, this is cuckalunya which is home to foreigners and commies who don't want to be part of Spain. And this was in a city where most people are 20somethings and want to 'fight for a cause'. Same as here.

Me too....Spanish girls with short hair are demons.

Fucking hell! When muslims do planned terrorist attacks. #notallmuslims.
One white guy is scared because violent protesters starts smashing up his car and crashes into cars infront, bumping a few people while a whale gets a heart attack from all the commotion, #allwhitesarenazi

just fucking kill me now

Spain just proving once again that they are shitskins larping as "European" that aren't good for anything.

Spain is now Sweden and Gemany.
Screencap this

where is el cid when you need him

Please never ever date a spanish girl

Itt my gf is hungarian

Who/What are they shouting at?

Mine Argentinean ^^

I hope the EU captures everyone of these nazi agitators and destroys them. This is the reason for the attacks. You fucking whites would rather have less qualified white anything, and go about your life's operating as such. Europe is stale and you act as if brown people will make less European because they think slightly different. You destroyed those boy psychologically,and killed them physically. Well I see a lot of chicken on the horizon. Your turning scientists and doctors into murderors for the sake of skin color and culture. You can't see this for what it is turn you check and forgive. Then set a place at the table before long your enemy will be your son in law.

Barcelona is the San Francisco of Spain.

Spain is the Portugal of Europe.

I want moar terrorist attacks,

The only difference is that they're organised and well funded.
They've got people in every Western country,and as soon as any anti immigration protest comes up,they call their people and create the feeling that large parts of people of that specific country are supportive of immigration.

>Barcelona
Not true Spain.

Fun Fact: San Francisco used to be a really conservative military town until Herbert Marcuse started teaching there and infested the city with cultural marxism

Now THIS is good bait!

You know what?
Let's call it Natural selection at work.

Anybody who's stupid enough to still defend the people who rape and kill them deserve to die.

Meanwhile anybody who's smart enough to defend themselves will survive to eventually fight back.

I thought about this lately, too.

Sheep belong to the wolves.

You think we dont get these kind of marches every time someone goes snackbar in london?

A politician was fired for saying that some Pakistani men target white girls. At least you still have crazy motherfuckers who go around saluting franco.

I've heard this. What makes catalans such fags?

>13 people killed
>100+ injured
>these commie cucks still defend muslims

This shit happens in every fucking country I swear, even here. One mudslime kills a bunch of people and suddenly 4 million people come out of the sewer to defend muslims. Fuck is going on??????? Is this even real life anymore? Is this supposed to make people sympathize more with mudslimes because I can tell you now it just makes everyone hate them even more

This

Yea tbf in 100 years we may be minorities in Europe, but the ones left are going to be hard as fuck. We are all basically going to be tough like the Boers and crazy like the Slavs

What are they chanting?

catalans are total cucks.
worse than the english

If I had to sum it up, they unironically think they are better than the rest of the country. Sadly, I don't think every Catalan is like the guys who went to that antifa rally or the ones that want independence. I have some relatives that live in the countryside and want nothing to do with independence and just want to be left alone and make goat cheese. Problem is that Catalonia has been a center for commies and anarchist to congregate. They take pride on that fact. Basically they are to us what the Scots are to you. The Basque are basically what the Irish where to you guys.

After this whole mess, I am really starting to believe letting them split off and quarantine the entire area is for the best. Let the frogs deal with them.

And then they'll blame everything on Castillians or Andalusians. I'm Andalusian and a fascist but I'm troubled because all nationalist groups hate us, should I vote for the andalusian independentist party next elections? (although they're commies)

People are lemmings who deserve to be enslaved by the jews.

Marry a rich Jewish girl if you can. They have a fetish for blonde hair.

Right beneath the black pill exists the Jewish wife pill.

This is essentially what it boils down to. These women are so stupid that their instinct to conform to protect their status within a group overrides their instinct to not be killed.

Imagine being raped and then drowned by an Afghan migrant and your family who are in a position to take political action to stop others being attacked in future, use your funeral to fundraise for freeloading migrant pond slime :/

My aunt was a refugee lover a few months ago, but she's gotten tired of their bullshit and the mainstream media lies. Today she called me and told me we have to destroy the mosques.

Why can't millenials reach the same conclusion?

>Voting.

This country is fucking depressing.

Judging by all of this, I guess it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Catalonia got hit by a couple massive ordnance air blasts

>tfw you realize you are a bigot because you didnt die even though when he ran you over he wanted you to die

Hey, I'm Galician. I get to join in, right?

This is probably true, I've been ghosting a Jewish girl who likes my blonde hair and plays with it whenever she can

>She's attractive and I like her but I'm too antisemitic to be intimately involved with Jewry

Tha title belongs to Germanistan. with us coming just behind

>Looks at Portugal's PM
I have some bad news for you, Alberto Barbosa

We need a Modern Cid.

>t.

how do we deal with the eternal moortuguese and the eternal jihadi?

I would hope for revenge.

You had a fascist leader and now everyone hates fascists? How did you get so cucked Carlos?

At least we were always leftist fags and always will be

They´re not even a thousand.
Also that´s Barcelona, which is at Berlin/London/Stockholm cudkoldry lvls.
Rest of the nation is fine for now.

I don't know man I just want to live in comfy Galicia AKA northernmost portugal where there are minimal moors. Most historically uncucked part of Spain with Asturias.

I'm just going to get done studying forestry, get a comfy job with the state as forest guard in some fucking mountain and then shoot moors from my watchtower.

sounds great fernando

kek

I bet it does for a Fin. You can come by if you want. I'll save you a spot in the peak, bring your grandad's rifle and we will shoot boars for dinner.

But to be honest I just want off Mariano's wild ride.

did my bachelor in natural sciences and trying to choose a masters program related to agriculture, used to work on a farm but now in a grocery store and it kills my soul.
thanks for the offer but the dream is an farm in chile or new zealand, all the best of luck to you!

The right in Spain is shit... we need something new.

No but Barcelona is the most fucking degenerate shithole of Europe

Thanks user, I no longer feel bad for the dead and injured.

Leftism is a mental disease, only cure is death.

El Caudillo needs to return

Are you white? If not REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No but Barcelona is the most fucking degenerate shithole of Europe
Big holiday plans for Barcelona in winter. I plan to spread my poz hole

Cada dia me da mas verguenza ser catalan.

Yes they are.

Only Greeks are based

No shit, the people defending it are the american anons that think the spanish right is like Trump or something. The whole thing here is shit, people don't understand that spanish politics are not american politics and the left isn't all about cucking and the right isn't all about Making Spain Great Again.

Are you fucking retarded? Franco worked with the moors during the spanish civil war.
You fucking RETARDS don't understand that Franco WAS THE COMMANDER of the Moors during and before the civil war. Franco LOVED fucking muslims. The spanish republic fought them.

I remember when the whole refugee thing started to catch up, I told everybody that refugees would burn europe and kill /rape Europeans, they told me I was crazy, they called me racist, nazi , fascist.
Now I always remind them I was right.

Falangista Lefebvrist national party when

Never, hopefully. España 2000 is literal cancer. The fascists are literally just air-headed ultra catholics.

I'm pretty sure Catalonia is the California of Spain