Sup Forums Writes a pamphlet

I'm attempting to write a pamphlet covering various issues in our society. The issue Im currently on is the issue of Nationality, National identity.

The point I'm trying to make is that the notion of Nation is denied at the levels of state, education, media and the likes because those who govern us view us as mere economic units, which can be exchanged and replaced by any other people no matter where they come from, like a cog in a machine.
>BUT
I'm having trouble putting it into words

TL;DR
Excuse the faggotry and help me write this pamphlet, critique what I have so far, any tips would be appreciated as well

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3N7rJs4Hyg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37021385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hey look longhand
>halfway neat-looking handwriting
>paragraphs :D

and then

>he doesn't indent the first line of his paragraphs >:[

It's a rough draft faggot, I plan on typing it and properly formatting it when I have it all written out

The French people who mak France a French Nation
>mak
Okay so all jokes aside about spelling errors: If you do this you may as well be committing suicide in these politically correct times. They'll completely ignore what you have to say and label you as a white supremacist nazi who hates brown people, you'll be targeted at home and at work, and you'll be completely ostracized from society.

Do you really want to risk that for a pamphlet that won't even be read by many people?

> the notion of Nation is denied at the levels of state, education, media and the likes because those who govern us view us as mere economic units, which can be exchanged and replaced by any other people no matter where they come from, like a cog in a machine.
You've just written it.

Minor point: you mention that a 'Nation' is determined by blood, but then skip any explanation for this. This is the crux of the matter, so I would expand on this.

>ethnically homogenous
>Britain
>France
>ever
What embarrasses me even more than the fact you want to make pamphlets is your own utter ignorance about history before the last 200 years. But hey, I guess your "country" barely existed back then so I can't blame you.

>when americans try to talk about anything other than burgers and guns

It's not hard to indent though. Still it's kind of neat to see somebody draft in longhand. I haven't really done that since like the mid '80s outside of when I need something more free-form with diagrams and arrows that isn't just easier to compose at a computator machine, or even an electric typewriter.

lol write you letters on the lines man it will look better. Looks good so far.

>Do you really want to risk that for a pamphlet that won't even be read by many people?
Yes, because fuck this gay earth
>This is the crux of the matter, so I would expand on this
I'm unsure how to go about expanding on it desu

> ethnically homogeneous
> ever

I agree. I think if he were to have 'relatively homogeneous', then it would make more sense. The peoples of Britain, say, have more in common with each other, than, say, France.

I read about half. I wouldn't use the term Polack in writing. I would use Pole. I understand it's a pretty common demonym but it probably shouldn't be used in writing that you want to appear professional. Rhetorical questions are usually bad, too, and make the writer look more amateurish.

I disagree with what your writing wholly btw and it's basically Sup Forums memeing.

>that handwriting

Did a fucking 12-year old write that? Didn't even read it past the first ~5 words it is so shitty to look at

Noted, thanks
Ok, that sounds better

This is the most cringey thing I've seen all week. Thanks for making my day user.

Hey don't knock on someone else's handwriting.

Kafka and Orwell had horrible handwriting. No one gives a shit if you can read what is written. And that really doesn't matter for a first draft.

Don't write pamphlets, people won't listen, come up with easy-to-digest slogans that sound impossible to disagree with.

You should write more btw. Writing a single page puts you leaps and bounds ahead of what your peers have writtten in a year. Writing is very good for your mind and you have some good logic to what direction your trying to write in.

Understand that the process is very difficult and laborious. You'll read pages you've written a day and realize it's complete trash. Just understand that all writers do this and the only important thing is to keep on writing and don't stop even with the self criticism.

People will always read it if it is written well.

Fair enough.

I've read it. And while I agree with the statement "A nation is rooted in shared history, culture and identity", I don't agree that the group who satisfies the aforementioned traits, has to be ethnically homogeneous.

Blood is a shared history. A group of people and families so close that they might as well be one.

Blood is close enough that you cannot just live with those people and suddenly become one of them. It takes generations to join people, not just being born in the same neighborhood.

Godspeed, user, and post a copy when you're done please.

You should set out each paragraph like so

1. Background to the paragraph
2. Set up the defining point of the paragraph
3. Detail a credible refutation of the defining point.
4. Explain how to refute the refutation.
5. Summarise the paragraph.

Possibly like the following:

The idea of Nationhood arose in the mid nineteenth century in response to... blah blah
A Nation must be rooted in the shared history, culture, and identity of relatively homogeneous peoples, for example...
However, some argue that such nations have never been genetically homogeneous at all, stating that Britain has historically been a nation of Celts, Angles, Saxons... blah blah
This diversity of peoples, however, united throughout the centuries and made a solid Nation-state by the shared spilling of blood... blah blah
So then, blood, the common characteristic of a Nation-state, must be preserved so that... blah blah

Rather ends up sounding like Mein Kampf to be honest, pham.

Thanks
>rooted in shared history, culture and identity", I don't agree that the group who satisfies the aforementioned traits, has to be ethnically homogeneous
Already taken into account for and changes will be made

Kafka and Orwell didn't have the handwriting of a middle school-aged bifocal-wearing autist.

Does your pamphlet account for migrations and cultural diffusion, or can that not exist in a perfect nation-state?

>Civic Nationalist
>The pamphlet

Also you come off as condescending in but the first few lines.

>"To put it Simply"

What you have so far seems good for the most part, tread lightly on the ethnic bit considering the current climate. How will you distribute this once it's done?

>Blood is close enough that you cannot just live with those people and suddenly become one of them. It takes generations to join people, not just being born in the same neighborhood
Wow that's really good, I'll use that if you don't mind.
I'd like to try and style this somewhat after the likes of GK Chesterton and to a lesser extent Hilaire Belloc. Try and keep it concise and understandable

You need to be 18 to post on this site. Come back once you've done joined up handwriting at school.

How is it civic nationalist?
>y on the ethnic bit considering the current climate. How will you distribute this once it's done?
I'll cross that bridge once I get to it, I figure I might spend about out of pocket

Include a commentary how fucking Gilfs is great cause they can remove their teeth to give gum jobs

this is so poorly written. You offer no logic or reasoning to your conclusions. This would get an F in any entry level English class

Post a copy here once it's finished, sounds like it's worthy of a read.

Exactly like Mein Kampf then

Liberals these days will call any kunt under the Sun "British" if they were born here.

True Brits are ones who have roots as far back as 1000 years.

Feel free dude. I think that bit explaining blood might warrant a whole paragraph-sized expansion, simply to counter civic nationalists and cucks who say that second-generation immigrants are "fully absorbed"

Are you the same faggot who posted some incoherent train of thought style paragraph yesterday

No, what are you talking about?

I came here to post this
pamphlet

So what if some anons printed out their own pamphlets and posted them around college campuses during the off hours?

If you cannot even give your pamphlet a title then give up

Good idea. I'll start,

"The strength of a society can generally measured by the quality of its GILFs. Brazil is an example of this not being the case, where the GILFs suffer from a lack of a secure national identity, which will often manifest in toothy gum jobs.

During the Industrial Revolution, the Victorians were able to export a far higher quality of GILF around the world as their economic power grew. This is no coincidence. What good natured old woman, knees creaking, back arching, could perform a satisfactory gum job if she doesn't know that the future of her country is secure?

Now, I'm no old woman, but I've met a few and taken some polls, and the answer appears to be 'none'."

Bump. Great idea.

Why do you randomly use capital letters mid sentence???
Like identity on the second sentence. Your writing skills are appalling.
Are you a nigger or a spic???
Also there is no such thing as the "British nation" There is a British state made up of different nations England and Scotland.
As long as immigrants integrate into the hosts country ethnic purity is irrelevant. America is a prime example of how idiotic ethnic states are since the majority of Americans are descended from immigrants from all around the world. Integration is the key not ethnicity..

How autistic are you OP ?

On a scale from 1 - 10. Serious question.

>Integration is the key not ethnicity
The problem arises when integration is not possible. What's happening in places like birmingham is an example of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3N7rJs4Hyg
Additionally, America as a nation has been destroyed. The only thing that binds the people together isn't a shared sense of identity, but rather the laws which we are all subject to

The only groups of people who talk about white people in positive terms are the white power movements.

Literally every other movement in America talks about whites as something negative. We as a country have a generation of young white men who have grow up never hearing a kind word said about being white, except from the white power groups. No mainstream media outlet has the courage to mention this critical fact. You can not begin to understand white power until you understand white guilt.

You will not get away with the random targeting of white men.
You will not be brave enough to kill your average white nationalist.
You will not convince white people to stop feeling normal around other white people.

Therefore, you should seek to understand the motivations of the white power types that you hate and fear. You can only do that by being honest about the state of white America.

I'll say it again. There are no groups except white power groups who are telling these young men that they are worth a damn. Every other group talks about whites as "the problem." Don't be surprised when more white men than you can shake a stick at turn to white power.

I agree that sort of behaviour is vile. But that is not representative of all Muslims. Also you need to remember Muslims are not all one group. Many are from different denominations and different countries.

A Muslim man was murdered by another Muslim for being part of a different Islamic denomination.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37021385

That reply proves you are thick as shit and lack any logic.
But it is not really a surprise anyway since you are a right wing version of a SJW
ALL JOOOOS BAD
ALL MOSLEMSS BAD
ALL BLAACKSSS BAD
ALL WHITES GOOOD :)

U r a cunt

Ok, just wrote this, anyone have thoughts or suggestions?

Excellent up to the no ONE group of people part. Afterwards, it slides off into academic debate. You need to keep the definite tone, which is what propels pamphlets and similar.

I recommend removing "When this is the case" and on, and replacing it with something along the lines of 'if a nation meant for everyone, than that nation is actually meant for no one. A nation MUST have a driving people, or else it slides so far into mediocrity and waste that it ceases to function as a country.' then put in your favorite example of such decline.

Overall, very good, I wish I could take the time to make these myself user.

Thank you so much, your help is really appreciated

no prob. Writing is part of my work, so I'm glad to help others in it.

If you need further editing, let me know so I can make a temporary gmail or somesuch

Thanks, I was supposed to get a new computer this past week but it's been back logged or some shit so it won't be delivered until at least the end of the month

For that reason, I'm phone posting like a fag. I'll make a trip so I can be recognizeable should I make another one of these threads at a later date