In Phoenix, the Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway monument has been tarred and feathered

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/274398941-story

Other urls found in this thread:

wltx.com/news/nation-now/you-lost-get-over-it-phoenix-confederate-monument-decorated-with-2nd-place-banner/464941037
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Phoenix,_Arizona#The_founding_of_Phoenix
youtu.be/qCNpjgHTRy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That will show em.

good

This it's a sad day for chickens and tar afficionados.

These people want to be mad for no reason. I honestly think this is all in an attempt for blacks to collect reparations.

>someone went out to buy tar and feathers in 2017

Oops

Good.

Damn. Can Sup Forums get a break already?

>Oops
lmao

Good what a fucking mongoloid statue

The IWW are destroying monuments and people just sit and watch due to the terrorism inflicted on the nation by groups controllwd by the IWW.

4chaners as usual are only replying to nigger dick blacked threads.

To be fair Jefferson Davis is probably the single person out of everyone in the confederacy that should be kept exclusively in a museum.

10/10 vandalism.

hey Sup Forums !
have you heard about the latest craze that's sweeping the nation?
it's called Deface the Monument and it's fun for the whole family!
come on down to the good ol' U-S-of-A and take out your pent up, impotent anger out on historical monuments that youve twistedly construed, through your poor, simplified grasp of history viewed through a post-modern liberal lens, to represent the ideology of your political opponents!
its what all the cool kids are doing, so be there or be square!

> nigger dick black threads

Why ? In all my readings about Jeff Davis he seemed like a good man and leader stuck with an impossible task

>wobblies
>in 2017
>controlling or accomplishing anything whatsoever

Yawn.

Can be washed off easily. Who cares?

The mayor of Phoenix's response. They din' do nuffin!

Mayor Stanton is a closeted faggot

He has let literally thousands of job oppenings and billions in construction go to nearby suburbs because he is two busy making minority latinas into business owners and planting comunity gardens.

The real power of the city is the city council anyway we don't have a strong mayor like New York or Chicago

Fuck mayor Stanton. Rick Damico should run for mayor.

So can this pussy mayors decision be repealed?

Here's another one in Phoenix. These people are fucking morons.

You Lost, Get Over It': Phoenix Confederate Monument Decorated with '2nd Place' Banner

wltx.com/news/nation-now/you-lost-get-over-it-phoenix-confederate-monument-decorated-with-2nd-place-banner/464941037

Because if you lose to unchecked waves of suicidal potato niggers you aren't worthy of remembrance.

It's really stupid because

A). We weren't even a state we were a territory and we had actual skirmishes between southerners in Tucson and northern military forts in the mountains

B) Phoenix was literaly founded by ex confederates fleeing the ruins of the war in 1867 and it was originally called stonewall after stonewall Jackson who the troops loved

>Idols will speak and move about

Exactly. I never really thought Phoneix had this problem. There are 600k Mexiacns and 100k Blacks..I bet it wasn't even a black person who did this.

never knew we even had that.

It wasntnit was a bunch of liberal professors/students from Tempe or Roosevelt row hipsters I'd be willing to bet. All the yuppies up in Arcadia and Scottsdale and north central are lean conservative.

BLACKFD

All big cities become infested with liberals.

>shaming

here they go again

Yep these 20 somethings, fresh out of high school, rich brain-washed liberal students and 'mah Black guilt''. Maybe if we deface a monument the black race will know we care, when in really no one fucking cares.

All he wanted was to help important agricultural land owners to keep their own property.

>nofucksgiven

Cool.

Why is there a Jefferson Davis monument in Arizona, anyway?

Lmaooo. Sad.

Interesting, thanks for that bit of history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Phoenix,_Arizona#The_founding_of_Phoenix

Most blacks support leaving the memorials up.

Goys, I think we found out how we can strike back against liberal statues.

Oh, so butthurt rebs.

So I guess the next thing is the black flag on the dome right?

Nice try, Boba. We will do no such thing because doing so would give the MSM exactly what it wants.

These people don't understand that. They are too lazy to research history and want to take out their special snowflake anger on something. Even memorials in the middle of fucking no where. "We are so edgy, this will make such a statement to the world." Not a good place to be doing things like this, as MANY Arizonians are Trump supporters...and we have very leniant gun laws. The tension is tangible in Phoenix.

fox10 is cool

It's happening. Slowly but surely. It's only down hill from here with these incidents.

Little leftist faggots having tantrums - will accomplish nothing but future unemployment for them.

Yeah they are all "Negros can't be property", but yes... they WERE property... The American government just wanted to take away their property.

Helps /ourguys/ win

Phoenix was founded by confederate veterans that had nothing after the war

It was originally called stonewall

To be fair the river valley Phoenix is in has been home to farmers and various times for housands of years

But the modern city was founded by confederates

they're literally waging war on icons of your races history in your own nation,and you faggot cucks let it happen because "oh no we need to distance ourselves from the false flag car ramming.. we didnt really want anyone to get hurt while trying to RECLAIM our nation from anti-white leftist maniacs"

Grow a spine Americans. Stop being lukewarm about your own movement. This is the pretext to literal civil war that will determine the outcome of whites in America and their influence and historical presence.

>tar and feathering the people who fought for the classical libertarian america the founding fathers wanted
Do they even know history?

Nobody supports destruction of monuments even in the black community it's a small group of people in certain cities and many will be charged

Insurance will repair the damage, I don't think blacks and commies tearing shit down realize it's just one insurance claim from being rebuilt

Losers don't get statues. White cucks ;^)

What do you expect? Get drawn into a LARP so they can achieve their ulterior goal of baiting violence?

Let them throw their tantrums and show the world what they're about. We can put statues back up later. They're not bombing original works of Michaelangelo or something.

It seems as if the left can do all of the crying they want but if the right makes a move, the shit will REALLY hit the fan. There isn't a right way to come about this anymore. If the right does something, anything, it just might spark an actual civil war.

These people are getting off to me, my brothers, and my family being killed, our history destroyed and removed from history. While people from my own race are helping them and cheering them on. Fuck this shit man, it's only going to get worse.

It's pretty apparent what their agenda is when white people fear for their lives when they leave their homes.

gotta give props for the creativity desu

Do these leftists realise they are denigrating the history and ancestors of the people who have the most guns, hate them the most and are most likely to start an armed rebellion?

This is stupid, the reason these monuments were kept and southern history wasn't trampled on was because America wouldn't function when the south was to be kept like a conquered nation too much.

Yes, I read that the name Phoenix refers to the ancient irrigation canals that were reactivated.

So will these cucks ever get charged with vandalism? Or are the states to afraid of being called "racists".

>Attacking statues and such
How much time until civil war?

THEY'VE ESCALATED FROM KICKING GARBAGE CANS

And alienating most of the country from the left. Will be fun seeing the Democrats try eating their own words in the next general election.

look around you m8. filthy illegals, their anchor babies and jobless negros stumbling about in staggering numbers. cops wont deport or do shit, no one will, it's our end song, we're way worse off than sweden and germany

Midterms are where it's at. They still don't appear to be developing any kind of viable messaging. They're going to start having fits when the time comes.

At the same time, focus on improving yourself and helping those you care about. You can't fix everything, but you can still have a happy life.

And the Republicans will still stick them with blue-hair-nonbinary-otherkins who tore down memorials and spat on them.

I'll tell you what I might make a point of listening to NPR, since they'll probably start having panels of experts to help us address, as a nation, why the Democrat party is losing support and what we can do to heal our cultural divide or some absurd shit like that.

> Patriarchy and toxic masculinity is baaaad!
> LMAO you can't fight and you're not masculine

The double standards are always amusing with leftists.

agreed that's why I don't read too much into any of this these days, cause if you do you'll just make yourself feel hopeless. I won't deny the reality of the situation though, muslims should have stayed in muslim countries and we needed a wall like twenty years ago

And alienating most of the country from the left. Will be fun seeing the Democrats try eating their own words in the next general election.

>
>Midterms are where it's at. They still don't appear to be developing any kind of viable messaging. They're going to start having fits when the time comes.

You guys are a bunch of cucked faggots. We've spent 30 years waiting for the end of the CIA presidential line, now you're going to play with yourself in a corner for 2 more and you're okay with this. You deserve tyranny. I hope you get it. If you won't fight for freedom then you won't have it. Nobody gives a shit for the family you have at home, or the career you pined for, that's all going to end now because you didn't mind your politics. The founders had to give it all up and you will too now.

WIND POWER

Somewhere between 2018 and 2020. I think it'll happen during/after the midterms or during the next presidential election. 2020 the week election results come in at the latest.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. We'll be ready when the time comes.

What do you want me to do.

You can still fight for a better tomorrow, just don't let people like the comment I'm replying to above get you down.

This really pisses me off. I live in az. I love this place and its history and its monuments, although they are little known. And some alt left liberal faggot does this. Now the state will send some poor guy to clean it in 100 degree+ heat. Fuck all this.

Kind of like how (((they)) changes Squaw Peak to pistol Pete peak whatever the fuck.

All the assholes from liberal city/states are trying to poison our state.

Yeah CHANGE IT BACK TO SQUAW TIT PEAK .

It's funny because they changed the name of squaw to a dead squaw lol!

Everyone still cause it squaw, even the resort refuses to Change its name

it's just beginning. the Alt-Left better guard everything they deem sacred

Why not tar actual racists..?
Oh right, because racism is just a fucking meme and they can't fucking find any.
Every time they try to hurt a racist they get backlashed for hurting civilians.
Tarring and feathering a monument is both hateful and pathetic.

>What do you want me to do.

Get more pissed than pissed. Don't be hopeful for the midterms, be hopeful for this Fall. Be hopeful for now. I don't care if it's impossible. Make something possible, pray and will it into being. This cannot stand anymore.

Stop promoting the hiding of our history you stupid faggot

>It belongs in a museum!
Fuck off Doctor Jones.

Do the same to the CNN and NYT buildings.
Spray liquid shit in front of them on the walkway.

>Oh right, because racism is just a fucking meme and they can't fucking find any.
You've never met an actual racist person right? No one is looking to be labeled a racist. Some guy I know was in the tiki torch photo and nobody had a clue he was like that.

>Some guy I know was in the tiki torch photo and nobody had a clue he was like that.
Is like this white supremacy guys can actually have a normal life. While leftist retards will sperg over anything because they can't live apolitical.

Meh. I refer back to Weird Science. Unless you've got a funbag fetish, about a handful, maybe a generous handful, is best over the long haul.

Also hips & thighs > asses.

>being at unite right rally makes you racist
Wew lad. It was called UNITE the Right, not everybody there was a white supremacist, the nazis got all of the air time and I only saw one autist with a nazi flag. Not to mention the media only showed interviews from the most autistic fucks at the event.

According to pictures and videos, there were 2-3 nazis there. Does nayone know them? Probably they are working for leftist NGOs, pretending to be nazis to smear the right. Can we identify those people and prove that hey are leftists?
Some media like TMZ when talking about Cv, they showed one picture from therre with the "nazi" guy in green t-shirt, and several KKK pictures that were not even taken there but somewhere else another time.

>not everybody there was a white supremacist,
The guy's name is Cole White you can look him up. I use to skateboard with this fool.
youtu.be/qCNpjgHTRy8
He's the red shirt guy who looks like he-man wailing on some antifag in the back he's fully about that shit and none of my homies knew. Point is, racist people don't trot around saying "hey everyone let's gas all niggers and kikes" in the street.

If we gassed the niggers, there wouldn't be enough left over for the kikes. The niggers, we can just let them shoot each other.

Witnessed

>i am willing to follow him blindfolded
What is supposed to memorize?
Monument of black women who got bleached or something?

>That pose on the left
I am pretty sure they always to this pose for some reason. does it have a name?