Brietbart is Mad

BRIETBART WRITER AND EDITOR JOEL SAYS

Picture related

Is Kushner and Ivanka gonna get leaked on by Brietbart now? Remember, Bannon said that Russia will take care of Kushner.

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/719343/bannon-now-reportedly-ramping-war-against-trump
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/white-house-john-kelly-steve-bannon-agree-today-is-bannons-last-day/
theweek
unvis.it/theweek.com/speedreads/719343/bannon-now-reportedly-ramping-war-against-trump
axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
washingtonexaminer.com/former-it-staffer-for-debbie-wasserman-schultz-imran-awan-indicted-for-bank-fraud/article/2631902
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/theyre-going-thermonuclear-breitbart-declares-war-white-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not mad at all. Bannon's departure was planned. Trump is about to drop the hammer and Breitbart is going to be at the center of all of it.

>I-IT'S 4D CHESS!

Don't you realise how ridiculous you sound?

#CRINGE

Just wait until Monday

U WOT M8

theweek.com/speedreads/719343/bannon-now-reportedly-ramping-war-against-trump

Check these comments:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/white-house-john-kelly-steve-bannon-agree-today-is-bannons-last-day/

Of the far right, Bannon said, “These guys are a collection of clowns,” and he called it a “fringe element” of “losers.” “We gotta help crush it,” he said in the interview.

or Trump will hire a Goldman person to replace Bannon and things will get worse

>theweek com/speedreads/719343/bannon-now-reportedly-ramping-war-against-trump
unvis.it/theweek.com/speedreads/719343/bannon-now-reportedly-ramping-war-against-trump

Kushner is deep state why cant Trump see this? why does he trust him when he has betrayed him multiple times with bad advice.

>4D
>chess
We went beyond that over a year ago

He also said that Trump didn't have any North Korean options. I wonder what was true

>fake news

Bannon officially offered his resignation on August 7th. This was planned. Read about what's actually going on:
axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html

Mueller isn't investigating Trump. He's investigating the DNC and the Clinton Foundation and he's going to drop the hammer on Monday:
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

Bannon's firing, along with the chimpouts at the rallies this weekend, are a perfect smokescreen.

Bannon giving msm something to talk about.

You're fake news,

The WH is claiming it was Kelly and Sanders confirmed it over the phone today.

None of this is about Bannon. That's what I'm trying to tell you. It's about the coming indictments. If you don't care to read the sources I'm giving you and take the time to connect the dots, then I can't help you. You'll just have to make sense of it all next week.

>read the sources
please share again

>guys they're a creaky about to destroy the DNC the investigation isn't about Trump! Look at my anonymous sources! Unlike other anonymous sources, this one has legitimate secret info!

t. Man with browner nose every day

I'd start with these: Investigate the claims made and the biographies of the lawyers on Mueller's team.

There are no anonymous sources. They aren't necessary. Just connect the dots from open source information.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

If you have any legitimate sources on indictments I'd love to see them. I've been hearing shit from leftist larpers and hard right larpers about this person and that person getting grand juries and subpoenas in NY, DC, VA, etc etc.

I've seen a lot of nothing from both sides.

and white house user is full of shit because he missed the last three firings.

So we got long knived bros. They kicking us to go Kosher nationalism. Enjoy the monkey farm faggots.

Awan was indicted yesterday:
washingtonexaminer.com/former-it-staffer-for-debbie-wasserman-schultz-imran-awan-indicted-for-bank-fraud/article/2631902

>Prosecutor: where did you get all that money
>Awan: well...

wtf I hate bannon now.

Also where are you coordinating this shit? I've seen this exact line all the board this morning

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html
wow so they were able to hold the Bannon resigned info or was that around the same time a few people were saying he was out, because people have been saying he is out any second OMG since the first week of the Trump administration

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit
yeah or his job was to control that narrative from the very beginning and that Mercer guy is going to use the power of ultimate math to save America from the globalists and of course themselves

Well there really aren't any good ones since they all revolve doing just enough to not send fat boy over the edge into nuke territory, but also wanting to remove him at the same time.

Lol you right wing fucks are really high on yourself. Why do all of you sound so edgy whenever you open your cunt mouth?

Implying they won't be throwing around the Nazi stuff for the next 7 years regardless of who is in his administration. kys for being this gullible.

so if breitbart turns, what does trump have left?

daily stormer, ...?

Hi, Sup Forums.
Long time no see. I thought you guys would find this article interesting.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/theyre-going-thermonuclear-breitbart-declares-war-white-house

>As for what Steve Bannon's next steps would be, Axios reports that it "will be all about the billionaire Mercer family."

>I'm told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside.

Get ready for soros-tier propaganda campaigns except this time on the populist right.
Now we go nuclear.
Full-on protests outside the White House demanding McMaster gets fired, deseminating propaganda phrases and keywords through our friends in the alternative media like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc.
Organizing hashtag campaigns, buying twitter bots.
Sup Forums is integral to this.
It's about time we get on the fighting side again. Now that my shackles are loosed I can fight as I choose.
I hope your ready.

>Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He's told associates he has a "killing machine" in Breitbart News, and it's possible he returns to lead their editorial operation.
>A source familiar with Breitbart's operations told me they would go "thermonuclear" against "globalists" that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.
>Watch for Breitbart's Washington Editor Matt Boyle to be a central figure in this war — which has already begun — against White House officials like HR McMaster, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, and Jared and Ivanka.

Stay strong, don't give up. His is only the beginning.

Meme War II
Get ready
With love, an oldfag friend formerly from the White House.

It's a bot joke dummy. Bannonnis moving back to the media front, armed with all kinds of juicy, democratic/globalist killing stuff. He is going back to Breitbart. Hold on to your nuts faggots, showtime is about to begin

>klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
BENGHAZI!