Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/steve-bannon-white-house/index.html

Oh shit Sup Forums, you got Trumped!

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/steve-bannon-white-house/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/steve-bannon-white-house/index.html

52D Optics

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

BANNON POSTED ON POL

MEME WAR 2 NOW

Not gonna lie, former Bannon supporter here. It's fucking hilarious seeing him bring bad optics to the White House with this Nazi larper shit. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

You think it's fake?

Sup Forums BTFO.

>what is archiving an article to avoid giving ad revenue to shitty websites?

>Breitbart declares war

Nigga please. Those alt-right kids are a little too full of themselves. I mean if the president is really capable of all the things the accused Obama and Hillary (wasn't even president) of, they'll end in a ditch.

>>what is archiving an article to avoid giving ad revenue to shitty websites?

I don't know. And I don't care. I use adblocker btw, you retard.

Of the far right, Bannon said, “These guys are a collection of clowns,” and he called it a “fringe element” of “losers.” “We gotta help crush it,” he said in the interview.

>admits to being an ignorant retard
>proceeds to call other person retarded

SPD voter confirmed.

>Of the far right, Bannon said, “These guys are a collection of clowns,” and he called it a “fringe element” of “losers.” “We gotta help crush it,” he said in the interview.

Somebody was trying to save his job.

The alt-right civil war is going to start soon between the Bannon supporters and people who still want to be loyal to Trump. The internet will be paved in dank memes and the world will shudder.

He said from the starts he would be out 6-8 months into Trumpo's presidency. He's a boozy mad genius, kinda like Carville, except Bannon was born on the planet Earth. He was the architect of Trump's campaign, and he isn't needed anymore. He knows the game.

He will not divide us.

>SPD voter confirmed.

I actually used to be an SPD member, nigger. What now?

>The alt-right civil war is going to start soon between the Bannon supporters and people who still want to be loyal to Trump. The internet will be paved in dank memes and the world will shudder.

It's not like the left told you the whole time this would happen. Being a right winger isn't a political affiliation it's a diagnosis.

You're a moron whose underdeveloped grasp of the English language precludes you from understanding when you're being mocked, that's what's now.

>He said from the starts he would be out 6-8 months into Trumpo's presidency. He's a boozy mad genius, kinda like Carville, except Bannon was born on the planet Earth.

>You're a moron whose underdeveloped grasp of the English language precludes you from understanding when you're being mocked, that's what's now.

My English is ten times better than your German.

An honestly your trailer trash speak doesn't pass as English in the civilized world either.

>Starting a division based on the assumption that Trump will go full neocon without Bannon.
Sounds like a trick

You don't abandon Trump until it's clear the course has changed.

>non-argument after non-argument

Also...

>not knowing that the only differences between American and British English come down to the spelling of certain words and colloquialisms/slang

It's like I'm talking to an aborted chat bot.