So the right pretty much self-destructed, it's over for us now, isn't it?

So the right pretty much self-destructed, it's over for us now, isn't it?

bye lmao

Nah, see you tomorrow.

The guys I trust, including the author of art of the deal are calling Trumps resignation.

And if the Democrats are only half retarded, 2018 is going to be a wipe.

>Democrat
>Thinks they're a leftist
Kek

things don't look great desu but this is just the start of the next phase

when we regroup we need to be much smarter and more organized. we don't need idiots doing Nazi LARPing to make us look bad. we also need to beef up our tech infrastructure to provide alternative platforms for people getting banned by Google/Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/etc

shills use pepe to try to fit in even though it's a strenuously aged meme

See this pic. Yes it's real.

At least for one week, yes

The Right are not Us.
The Left are not Us.

They are Collectivists.

Fascists and Commies are not Americans.

Yeah but libertarians and anarcho-capitalists aren't to blame for any of it. You guys mean very well but the rest of that wing is garbage.

WE TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

look at that hooked nose.

>I'm leftier than thou

Save it. Berniecrats are the future and the fewer pissing contests get in the way of that, the better.

to be honest numbers havent matterd since the maxim gun

The right won't self-destruct, and the left won't STOP self-destructing, until liberals return to their own values and begin upholding the causes they hold righteous.

It looks like it's all over. Sup Forums is next.

It's really not. We're still gonna sweep the 2018 elections.

In fact, we're gonna take everything until the left realizes Communism is a loser's ideology.

>ancap autist flag
>"we"
kys

Whelp it's time to give up guys. I officially became a communist today because drump is such a loser... smdh.... I should have donated to Hilldawg when I had the chance...

This is all a plot by deep cover Trump operatives to ensure a huge swell of populist Republicans in the 2018 election

Progs are calling George Washington a nazi who wants to kill 6 million Jews and demanding he be memory holed.

This is how we get the wall and returned public control over deep internet infrastructure, aka free speech on the internet

oh yeah and the bad eggs in the GOP all vocally support communist violence against moderate republican voters

Marco Rubio literally argued that "hate" justified violence. And everything not PC is hate.

I honestly think so. I need to join up with antifa if I want to survive whats coming. Otherwise, im fucked.