Have you ever seen a Jew say "goy" or "oy vey" unironically?

Have you ever seen a Jew say "goy" or "oy vey" unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/M9ZWT
youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8
youtu.be/lYS85uDK_QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a jew but i use oy vey and oy gevault occassionally.

Yes, older American jews do use oy vey unironically.

Why would they say it in the presence of those they are slurring?

And to answer your question - yes.

No never seen it

archive.fo/M9ZWT

My Jewish grandparents did

Not a jew but I've used "oy vey" unironically

I was taught by a Jew how to escalate along the force continuum from oy vey to oy gavolt to oy direcht.

Yeah, oy vey pretty often, goy only a couple of times.

no my jewish friends before the word 'gentile' to goy.

No but I called my friend a cheap Jew when he didn't pay me back.

> have you ever seen a Jew
No

>be at work
>in sales
>group of obvious jews approach
>start with some small talk
>they seem nice enough
>start haggling
>tell them all prices are set
>still trying to haggle
>don't budge
>they decide to buy some thing anyway
>now ask for price drop for buying several things
>was getting tiresome
>then they ask for discount again
>go "oy vey"
>they all start laughing
>hands me his credit card
>asks for discount again as I swipe it

I like it when people have a sense of humor.

Thats actually funny

I don't think I've ever met a Jew.

My grandmother grew up in New York and she heard it a lot

That pic is stirring feelings I have never felt before user

I worked at a call center and heard a woman say "oy gevalt" in the same way a human would say "good grief".

That's nothing

Got no. Oy vey, quite a bit. Grew up around a bunch in Encino during the 80s. They honestly weren't bad. Nice, quiet, comfy neighborhoods. I try not to visit L.A. much anymore though. It truly is an overpriced toilet filled with a mountain of shitty moonbeams.

I think its somewhere between disturbance and arousal

Last time for me was years ago but, essentially, a Jew I worked with called me "goyim". I told him not to refer to me in that manner as I was not "chattel" or a "slave" in any sense.

He honestly looked pretty taken aback but he never said it again to me or in my presence when referring to another person. Maybe it pissed him off, maybe he just never stopped to think about how offensive it was. Don't care.

Goy is Jewspeak for "Fuck him, not one of us!"

Anyone trying to convince you anything else is going to either be a Jew, or paid by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

Just look at this filthy kike.

>this is actually real

I wonder if being called a goyim is what it's like to be called a nigger if you were a nigger

I once went into a Jewish shop to buy cigarettes and the turboheeb behind the counter wanted to charge me 50p extra to pay with a credit card (don't worry I pay it off in full every month). I told him in that case I'll take my business elsewhere and he starts oy veyying and tugging on his curly fries sideburns because he failed to make about 20p profit from giving a goy lung cancer.

Oy gevalt is common among old grandma types. Goy is really sorta rude, so it's uncommon. Again, it's something an older grandparent would say...

Yeah. I'm 31 years old, so this was quite some time ago, but there was a Jewish kid that I was friends with back in high school. I used to go to his house a lot and sometimes his mom would order pizza. One time, she ordered pizza with pepperoni and they were all chowing down on it. When I asked her about eating pork, she said some shit like, "you are our goy guest and since you like pepperoni, we ordered that as a topping." She said it in a very neutral way--it definitely wasn't meant as an insult.

Goy, many times

Oy vey, not so much

This is performance art

havent hung out with any older jews for any length of time to warrant the phrase.
I was friends with a jew in highschool, and despite beign an atheist reluctantly goign through the motions, and insisting his jewishness means nothing to him...

he absolutely could not go 5 minutes without reminding us all he's jewish. Holy shit it was like a mental tick. That's what I see in a lot of west coast young jews. Constantly pointing out that they're jewish.

Goy, yes. Oy vey, no, but I live on the West Coast.

I always tell Jews that use it that goy is a slur and I'm always surprised how offended they get. They're the ones calling me subhuman, pretty sure they lost the moral high ground by default.

That was more, "Thank you for giving us an excuse to eat pork" than anything else.

Non-observant Jews are the most laid back, but in the end, a Goy is still not "one of us."

If you meet a kike mention that you've read the Talmud. Nothing makes them freak out like knowing the goyim have read their Big Book o' Jewish Tricks.

I saw it all the time. I'm culturally appropriating Jewish phrases.

I don't think I have ever met a Jew
We could probably be good friends....

Meds for barefoot guy when

No.

What in the fuck

>be my dad at our neighbor's bar mitzvah party
>catering provided by kike deli all the jews in the area love for some reason
>taking custom sandwich orders
>my dad orders a turkey sandwich on rye with mayo and swiss, which is not kosher because of the mix of dairy and meat
>guy making the sandwich shouts out "HEY, LOOK OUT, WE GOT A GOYIM HERE!!" to everyone else at the party, then laughs
>my dad says he'd appreciate not being called a derogatory term for non jews
>kike deli man tries to tell him it's an endearing "pet name" that's how he phrased it. Pet name.
>my dad calls over our nearby neighbor and says to him hey, your deli guy just thought it would be fun calling me goyim, that's like if I called any of you the k word, and I don't appreciate it (they were good friends, so it wasn't a gasp inducing moment)
>jew neighbor chews out deli guy, he gives the most half assed apology I've ever seen

Just like not all blacks are niggers, not all jews are kikes. Just most of them. Our jew neighbors were good people but yes, this isn't even the only time I've heard that term, but I grew up in an area which had the biggest jew population in America outside of NYC.

having an anxiety attack from looking at this

>but in the end, a Goy is still not "one of us."

I just took it as meaning "non-Jew." I don't want to be a Jew, so I didn't give a shit.

>I grew up in an area which had the biggest jew population in America outside of NYC.

Lakewood?

Had a Jew married in to the family for a while. He was actually pretty cool even though he had a serious case of Jewishness. But he just couldn't stop himself sometimes from being a right dick about Christianity when we'd have family holidays.

Didn't offend me any, and sometimes he'd bring up something legitimately interesting, but it was like a knee-jerk need to shit on Christianity.

Yes many times.

This is the true form of the Jew youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8

>She said it in a very neutral way--it definitely wasn't meant as an insult.

When I refer to my livestock as livestock it isn't meant as an insult either. It's just what they are, goy.

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Your 6.7% Ashkenazi Jew from the new world is showing. A full kike shit in your genepool a few generations back I bet.

Once
>bagel shop
>casual conversation with owner
>turbo orthodox jew
>speak to him in German, only person who lives near me who speaks it
>one day ask him about if he has ever visited germany
>immediately responds with "oy vey"
>muh holocaust ensues
>he learned german because it was similar to yiddish but has no interest in anything germany
>k

also
>same guy
>rants about the city
>I jokingly say "Filthy goys"
>and he laughs, and corrects me saying "goyim"

pretty cool guy, but he's going in the gas chambers after the happening.

>meaning "non-Jew."

Yeah.

And heathen means "non-Christian"

And infidel means "non-Muslim"

And bourgeoisie means "non-Communist"

And degenerate means "non-moral person"

And they all mean "you shouldn't be alive."

By the way yes I have seen it, a Jew even used to do it to me and to my friends, not against us, but talking about others

Is kind of odd in retrospect, since it's like going up to a black guy and complaining about "the groids", "the schwartzes" etc, but since we're white and don't have any kind of retarded nigger victim complex we didn't care other than not liking the guy because he was a huge bitch about Israel

yes, had a very jewish girlfriend, her family wouldn't even talk to me and referred to me as "that punk goy"

pussy game was spectacular however, virgin too

South Florida?

about like that, just think if goy knew they were goy

Well, she was always nice to me and I'm pretty sure she wasn't a part of the Jewish World Order or some shit. Her husband was a maintenance man (he's probably retired by now) at a local factory and she didn't work. They weren't exactly rolling around in a pile of shekels. I didn't even realize "goy" was considered an insult until I started lurking Sup Forums.

never heard goy I don't think

but I heard "oy vey" from this irishman once

he said it's something you say "when it's hot"

lmfao

Oy vey plenty of times. It's like water to them, if they don't get enough daily, they get headaches or die.

Goy, just twice.

Jew here. Nobody does outside the Yiddish speakers and chasidim. Yiddish speakers are pretty rare now given the Holocaust and their generation almost being all dead. (Inb4 muh holohoax faggots crying)

>user ID +++

christ is with me

yeah my parents and grandparents say oy vey all the time

iftheyonlyknewhowbadthingsare.png

Christ that's a nice get but check these sick digits.

Pic is stressing me out

Woke

That's actually the reason I got fired from my catering gig. We showed up to this really, really Jewish wedding, I mean it looked like a page out of Anne Frank's diary, there were so many hooknoses. One guy actually looked like the merchant. Anyway I overheard one of the organizers talking in Yiddish and pointing towards me saying goy this and goy that, because I wasn't unloading the food fast enough for the guests. I got pretty mad and said "who you calling a goy you fucking kike" and everybody in the room went silent. I was asked to leave peacefully and the next morning my boss fired me.

2 eyes

low iq retards

I hope the opportunity to use the kikeword on an actual pack of jews was worth your job. I would have left it at "who are you calling goy?"

yes

The Goy is immunized against all tsuris: one may call him a nudzh, klutz, schmuk, schmendrik, it all runs off him like water off a duck's tuches. But call him a Goy and you will be astonished at how he kvetches, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Was Steve Bannon harassed by Gary Cohen for being Goy? Is Steve Bannon Goy?

slow clap

Fucking epic...should have put pig fat in every dish

cool story bro

>work at this liqour store in ontario
>working in a jewish place around 10am
>only old jews come in during this time that have nothing else to do
>start to understand the way they talk
>start using Oy Vey like I am one of them and other jewish words
>have black hair and brown eyes so I appear to be one of them
>they start telling me Im a good boy and offer me warm compliments which makes me feel really good.

>oy vey
It's actually oy vavoy

Get fucked mohamed ya poof

Everyone in this thread is getting triggered over a bunch of words. It's almost like you're just right-wing SJWs

Oy gevalt...

That's sweet user. You're a good boy.

>they start telling me Im a good boy
i think this has more with you being a good boy I bet traditional people just like you could be the good boy at any number of ethnic food shops

I don't hang around kikes but I did today.

youtu.be/lYS85uDK_QE
why are they so angry in public transport?

suck me off silly bollocks

i sat next to a jewess with big knockers in one high school class who would drop an occasional oy vey

Nah it's okay I hated that job anyways. There are some jobs it's best to get fired from so you learn how much better you could've had it

lmao saving this

she's surrounded by goyim she could be spouting in russian on a much nicer bus in tel aviv but the goyim you know

Your inability to sense satire explains your projection

My jew friend introduced me to his other Jew friends as a goy

Is that a baby Hitler mustache?

I've been called a goy many times by Jewish colleagues. But they also call our black colleagues "kaffir" and "kaffirlovitz" and the Indian ones "coolies". Not sure what they really think when they use those words.

kek

>My jew friend

For a Jew, a Goy is an acquaintance, never a friend. In the end, a Goy will always be sacrificed to protect another Jew.

Not when speaking English, idiot.

Oy vey all the time. A hasid called me a goy once but that was the only time.

Hello fellow jew have you received your cheque from George Soros yet?

>literally thinking I'd sacrifice my life for some hairy BMW worshipping arsim
My only friends are my anime DVDs