/HTG/ Join The Dots Edition

TRAFFICKINGFAGS GET IN HERE

The story so far:
>/HTG/ discovers the base of operations for human trafficking on the west coast
>Jensen appears and posts several shady links with .onion links
>appear to be actual cp, he also writes a 40 page manifesto - anons are permabanned for posting the shady links surprise surprise
>Jensen has a meltdown
>might actually be working for Caruso or even Caruso himself
>Sup Forums is currently on lockdown, people posting anything about Caruso are getting banned/deleted, much like when CTR employee list got leaked
> Suspicion falling on Young's Market (get it?), Divine Pasta (get it?), Caruso center for kids, L.A. Cold Storage. All very close to each other and shady as fuck
>it's fucking happening
>shills in full force

OG thread:

archive.is/H8FTq
other threads:

archive.is/0tndV
archive.is/ns6Rw

archive.is/eXdXo

When Justin Caruso won't order the pizza fast enough
twitter.com/ThatOneBlondKid/status/893532197440933894
archive.is/aeEH6

Pic very fucking related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138040550
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2070996
twitter.com/ThatOneBlondKid/status/893532197440933894
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive of previous thread here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138040550

I don't know why these threads aren't as popular, so I'll do my part. Bump, we need to take these scum down, protect the most innocent of all and take down the (((various groups of people behind this)))
In all seriousness, homosexuals are one of the biggest markets these filth caters to.
I've always been curious what would happen if someone was to infiltrate themselves into one of these disgusting groups..

This is an early thread.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Get that fucking Frank out of here.

PIZZAGATE
EWO
PEDOWOOD

Get your asses down that rabbit hole bitches.

Bump

>implying you can win against the CIA
HAHAHAHAHA

B

WTF

Who is that sexy as fuck guy wearing the cap in that twitter image. Wow. I'm in love.

I know, right? It's messed up.

>tfw liberals ruined pizza for me

They ruined donuts and ice cream too.

we need to keep spreading this on pol not enough ppl know

Feel free to link it in other threads?

Not my problem.

thanks for picking up the torch op! i passed the info to voat and they found some interesting links.

Checked

>twitter.com/ThatOneBlondKid/status/893532197440933894

so this is the guy?

nice of him to put a kids movie thing on his show

>show
shoe*

Can anyone post a top down screen shot of where they think the MDC is? So far everyone is just posting a name, but where is the location that you guys are accusing of being the MDC exactly?

Idk but its kind of weird that that other guy has a camera in that tweet

>400x400
Enhance.

Thank you for this meme.

You really believe there's a "Main Distribution Center?" Are you retarded?

Reminder that none of the OPs posting /HTG/ threads for the past 24 hours are the usual posters and that other than Caruso owning properties around areas of interest we looked at there is still not much evidence being offered. None of the original info is included and posters are relying on sensationalism instead of evidence.

Don't get pizzagated, wait for the regular OPs to post threads. This is potentially another hijacking attempt targeting our investigation.

The IC clearly didn't teach you how to b8 properly.

WHAT

I recently became aware of what was going on since last night.

yes that's true I'm not the same guy that did the original /htg/ threads. I just picked up the info into a new thread. all the threads that I saw at that time (after the jensen fiasco had just finished) were fully archived and can be seen in this op. the same info is now on voat and it's kind of a collab effort.

Bump

Hey Jenson! How's it going?

It's para los ninos

Boy am I feeling sleepy.

Something is very odd about this. None of the original crew was involved in this "find" and no one can give an actual breakdown of hard evidence. And I see people Frankposting/injecting bad leads based on symbols etc. I think this is an attempt to false flag us.

I say we ignore this shit and keep sweeping our search vectors. I'll make a thread later tonight.

That place is not big enough. Can you actually post a top down screen shot of it from Google Earth?

Just promise me not to drive a car through the front doors of a Jamba Juice.

Sounds good, something does seem fishy about this.

it's all in the archives. the original crew was involved. we just picked it up. you can find it all there.
see

Apparently something big happened last night after I clocked out. Lots of deleted posts.

Friendly reminder that you still haven't denied being a lolicon.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are not a shill, you should not have kicked up a shitstorm and started posting tons of threads. We try to only put up a thread at the same time of day so the team of guys who have been working on this can all make sure we make it to the right threads.

Stuff like the info on Caruso gets posted in every /HTG/ and does not make it a smoking gun absent more evidence.

I'm an artist. I have to be able to draw just about anything.

it's not about a smoking gun, bun an opportunity to dig deeper into the network in LA

Stay frosty, this doesn't add up

The original crew was not all there, as I am one of them.

Nothing "big" happened other than the Jensen shill attacking the threads.

I only care if you actually have some sexual fetish for it or something.

Who's Jensen

When

You're not going about it in a thorough or methodical manner like we have been. Next time wait for us to post our own threads.

Jensen is some shill that started freaking out in the previous threads

>checked
I prefer large hairy bear men and voluptuous women with huge, stonking tits. Sorry to disappoint.

Leave the kids alone Caruso... I'll fuck you in your little twink ass

Some guy who tried to co opt the threads this week.

6:30PM PST, so 9:30 EST

>9:30
I may have to sit this one out. Go nuts.

thanks

sure man I agree with you. we'll wait for you next time. we just thought we'd carry on the message. that's all

Didn't quite need to be indulged that much, just don't like pedophiles in any shape or form.

We need HTG for Seattle now and then DC anyone wanna bake?

I've been saying this ALL day... I'm at a loss of words how Sup Forums became namefag5s personal army. He is either a larping faggot or he actually KNOWS something and won't say therefore being complicit in all of this human trafficking/ kiddie fucking. You newfags have sold your soul...

That is appreciated but with the recent attacks on the threads, we need to maintain some semblance of order. Also people need to stop circlejerking over one interesting cluster of buildings and look around for more because I bet there are others to be found.

We're getting close or they wouldn't be attacking these threads and creating chaos to distract us. Careful not to get hung up on the first interesting spot we find.

Good to know we're on the same page.

Who else /upset/ that their Bannon memes crashed in value?

Good luck if your intentions are to actually uncover human trafficking

Been following for a while and most of this shit seems to be LARPing.

No evidence, names, LLCs, photos or videoes

You just grid off a huge area of downtown LA and say "probably a human trafficking distribution center somewhere here".

SO much LARPing.

Any /HTG/ investigators ever turn their focus on New Orleans at all?

I know that the city is a sanctuary city (red flag) and that Hollywood has recently moved some of its operations there over the past decade (big red flag).

Hell, even season one of True Detective was filmed in New Orleans. Pic related.

I was planning on putting boots on the ground in California, but that's another target for sure.
Definitely not a solo mission.

137958375 is the first HTG where it began to unravel

Don't actually let this user talk you into doing anything. They're still a spook at the end of the day.

Okay, thanks. I'm ridiculously easy to influence.

Now the fucking leaf is in here telling everyone what to do?

Stay frosty anons.

Any news from LA yet?

Thanks for the bump shill

BUMP

That was scary to wake up to for sure.

the leaf is right. he was in the og thread and he was quite active. he knows his shit.

I'm telling anons to not let you influence them you IC savant 9000.

I am a reporter for Helsingin Sanomat. Is there an executive summary of what has been learned thus far?

Uh huh.

Kek, nice try faggot but I'm one of the original /HTG/ OPs and I can clearly see what is being attempted here as we get close in LA.

Yes.... read previous threads for your (((click bait))). We are here trying to solve something, not write your paycheck... start reading

There's been leafposters shilling /HTG/ since they started and Frankposting.

None of the original group investigating was Canadian.

>typing.... like a... faggot
Get outta here.

I too can confirm that there was hardly any noticeable contributing Canadian presence in previous threads.

In the early threads, a leaf flag usually signaled a disruption attempt.

see
see

Nothing important has been found yet and for the sake of your publications integrity I would hold off.

(((Voat)))

It's like Canadians are genetically predisposed to it or something. Must be something Soros is putting in the maple syrup.

Fuck this guy and fuck this thread

They're derailing our work, they're posting to Voat which is a controlled environment full of disinfo. Only one or two of the original team was involved with this latest "discovery"

I'll post an official thread at 9:30EST, they aren't even using the proper format in these threads.

notice anything particular about these comments?

There's no need to be upset.

Fuck off you anime faggot. You probably hide the kids in your parents basement. You provide NOTHING to these threads. Only thing worse than name fags are you fucking anime pussies. Grow up n get laid

It is rather frustrating though. He could have at least followed the format.

I agree with only one of these claims, but I won't say which one.

agreed we fucked up man but this is still legit info. just see for yourself