Rip finland

What are your thoughts on the terror attack in Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_nlr5pZEI
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy8NNJrBA4Y
twitter.com/Juho_p/status/898558497142566912
youtube.com/watch?v=wswG-kstQPE
informationliberation.com/?id=55208
youtube.com/watch?v=03qoqM1jXqo
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=vzGN_tMznDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was it as bad at the neo-nazi terrorist attack in Charlottesville?

One dead,5-6 people stabbed, plus the attacker got shot in the leg.

So probably, if you include the people who got hurt running away. Barcelona's got the roadkill record for this month.

PERKELE.

Yes, no fat sluts were eliminated

As a liberal, this is all I care about.

4,5/5 does not taste like salami

monirRS #1 pker

Rumors of white people going after migrants in Turku suburbs, mass fights.

where the sauce at vittu

The killings will continue until the tolerance evaporates! Move to the end already, Finland, and kick these barbarians back out of your gates!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_nlr5pZEI
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy8NNJrBA4Y

Second death confirmed btw. Someone died in the hospital

It wasn't a terrorist attack. The poor dark skinned white male was just upset that he got denied asylum.

I wish they would stop killing my friends

sounds fun. Bet the lefties will call for knife bins after this.

Well, he just got a positive K/D ratio. That's good enough for a participation award of life in a comfy Finnish prison.

We don't have friends

bump

why is no one interested in this the fuck

Because everyone interested are posting in the other thread

twitter.com/Juho_p/status/898558497142566912

what does fins think about this photo

It is such an unfortunate event. I'm putting the Finland flag on my Facebook profile picture as we speak. #notallmuslims

And the finns who usually post here are probably following and posting in the thread on ylilauta while lurking the discussion here

what do finns on ylilauta think about this

puukko bins? wouldn't that create a gravitational black hole?

Atleast internet(social media and comments sections at news sites) is now in full hate mode.

Why is everyone is talking about Barcelona's terror attack instead?

Reality prevails.

How they can say that it was not terrorist attack. If muzzie attacks its always fukkin terrorist attack. Attack towards us or to fellow yuropians. Act of war

what the fuck is a finland?

FINLAND MENTIONED

It's great.

One step closer to the coming race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=wswG-kstQPE
Quick rundown.

what do finns on ylilauta think about this (You)

Traitor. Top of that, this guy is military staff

yes but when have the lefties not called for disarming of populace after an attack?

>tfw they are attacking irrelevant countries
>tfw you live in an irrelevant country

btw, friendly reminder of the state of self-defense laws in this country

informationliberation.com/?id=55208
>man has house invaded by two men and one woman who are armed
>manages to get a kitchen knife
>defends himself but doesn't kill
>winds up getting a harsher punishment than home invaders

Hungary irrelevant? When? Thought that was decades ago.

Finland??? and GERMANY?? WAit what happened in Germany????
youtube.com/watch?v=03qoqM1jXqo

This dude should be taken to be beheaded in front of the parlament building in Helsinki.

Stupid mooslims think knifefighting is a good idea in the land of puukko... Top kek . You'll get the ol' "Mora KylG" if you do that shit outside libshit centrals.

Well there's that and then there's the guy who had a gunfight outside his house. The gun he had didn't have a permit but he was still let of the hook on the self defense as the perp had fired first.
What we really lack is clear stance on this shit. Judges going through chaotic situations with autistic discretion is insane. No one can be expected to act like a fucking robot and measure out their use of force in such situations.

Finally we can consider ourselves as part of the European international community.

But it's pretty fucking shitty happening. Barcelona took all our hype, even I don't give a fuck about this. Also media is constantly telling how Muslims chased down the attacker (also Muslim but they don't tell you that).

Why oh why couldn't he die in the attack, preferrably painfully after many surgeries. Rather hes just acting all high and mighty to feel like a better person because Yle told him to. Good goy.

Turku atm. Its raining and someone was playing kantele

Cuck police is investigating it as not terrorism because the guy might have gotten his asylum denied.

Like what the fuck difference does it make to us? All that matters is a brown guy comes in and kills us, "terrorism" or not.

its such bullshit. I bet one of the people chasing the guy will get a sentence of some kind.

>Cuck police is investigating it as not terrorism because the guy might have gotten his asylum denied.
Even if that turns out to be true it should set some things in motion.

If it's true then expect to see better handling of people who get their asylum denied.

If it's not true then it was the first act of muslim terror in Finland which has its own significance.

Either way I think we're going to see the people waking up following this event.

facebook com/mauri.peltokangas.9/videos/745791178940999/

youtube.com/watch?v=vzGN_tMznDQ

I wish for the finns to react in a sane way.

>Get denied of gibs
>Stab someone
>"This is okay and justified, he is a victim of racism" t. Left-wing
ok, i want off

Help me Zero Poland - you're my only hope

It sounds like they are trying to play it off with semantics.
>not technically terrorism
>therefore no big deal

It wasn't bad enough and won't be even remotely enough to wake up the cucked populace. The globalist National Coalition, The Center Party and the Greens will win the next elections and we'll be cucked to the stratosphere.

>media is constantly telling how Muslims chased down the attacker
This really pisses me off
such shitty damage control

Meanwhile in the actual footage we were shown you see Finns helping the victims, kicking the stabber while mudslimes stand on the sidelines.

If it turns out the guy had his asylum denied it'll probably result in the people getting denied being monitored more, which is a fantastic thing. THey need to be forcibly expelled asap and this will perfectly illustrate why

Don't let the truth be forgotten

>Cuck police is investigating it as not terrorism because the guy might have gotten his asylum denied.

Would you expect anything less from this guy?

>If it's true then expect to see better handling of people who get their asylum denied.

They should be held in protective custody until they can be removed from the country or leave voluntarily.

wtf does finland do now? Nokia is a microsoft company. Maybe they should all leave and let the muslims have a home

>Nokia is a microsoft company.

Only the phone division. Network division is the main thing now for Nokia. Microsoft has most of the things in Finland.

>Maybe they should all leave and let the muslims have a home

Kebab should sent back into their home countries.

I don't understand this argument anyway that "praise the Muslims for subduing the attacker."

Yeah, we need Muslims in order to stop Muslims from killing everyone.

How about no Muslims at all?

Feeling angry, especially after reading all the cucks on twitter trying to turn this against the "racists". Cucks trying to outcuck themselves by pouring all their anti-racist pro-islam mantras from "religion of peace" to "nothing to do with islam".

When the picture related are marching around, the cucks are losing their minds, but when a moooooslim cuts couple of people up, it's "fear is not solving anything!!1".

He's a popular character and a meme in Ylilauta. Anons call him Buffalo Bill.

Was not meant ironically.

Finns don't deserve this kind of violence.

apparently they found the passports and surprise surprise its a mudslime

this is war

Going by official sources there is absolutely no indication at the moment that it was a terrorist attack rather than an honor killing that got out of control, despite what the racist fuckwits here would have you believe.

Your analysing this as though its supposed to make sense. The people in charge know islam is a problem, but lies and deceit are their currency. Just like the muslims in Liverpool who were attacking non-muslims were bravely talked into tolerance by a real muslim.

It doesnt need to make sense, it just needs to fit the narrative

>people still experience emotions over islamic terror attacks
>people still experience emotions over anything
>people aren't completely numb and desensitized and unable to feel any form of pleasure and pain anymore
>people aren't in a permanent state of fluoride stare mouthbreathing with full blown depersonalization/derealization disorder after finally learning how the world really works and realizing there is nothing you can do to make it better

the European attackers were inspired by Charlottesville

i dont
t. /happening/ addict

I think we already established that it doesn't matter whether it was terrorism or not, because the outcome is the same.

Has the attacker been identified?

>Has the attacker been identified?
Coulter's law...

Sami Haikdinnen, white supremacist with ties to russia

Please tell me the rumors are true that the Finnish Right Wing Baseball Squads are on the move in Turku.

We make terrible mobile games and make more money off them than the rest of the world

Abdul Fareem Farook Kareem Mohammed. Native Finn.

Tiptopkek.
Article says:

>One of the dead was a Jehovah's Witness who was giving out leaflets.
I wonder if Sipilä will react, because he's a Laestadian.
If now Muzzies start targeting these religious fucknuggets, it's going to be a fun ride.
Especially since these religious entities are rich as fuck and probably don't want to get killed.

They said that he's a man with an "Immigrant background" so confirmed ählämi.

lmao bottom left is hillary clinton

You guys get more energized about hockey

MR BONES WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS

SoO will probably make a comeback following this incident and the nights getting darker due to summer ending. I'm expecting there to be a few clashes or possibly some dead sandniggers because of the after effects of today's events. Next sandnigger who gets caught trying to rape a woman will probably get his dick cut off.

What the fuck are Muslims doing in Finland of all places?

At least we have an excuse what with our empire and everything.

Nords are such cucks.

What attack? Finland doesn't exist.

Our Glorious Prime Minister announced world wide that he'd be giving his hometown house for immigrants to stay in. On top of that sandniggers spreading the word through their networks that this place gives them free money and whatever.

We went from receiving a couple thousand refugees each year to 30k in 2015.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars

What that user above me said and Sweden simply started dumping them over to our side, because they couldn't cope with all of the nigs they let in.
They let tens of thousands of them over here.

Holy shit the brit is right! Why out of Europe did they go to Finland.

Finland was the first European country to give muslims full rights

wow haha, haven't seen this joke before!! :)

I feel like God got tired of being original and drew a penis on the earth for shits and giggles. Must suck to live in Pen Island.

What joke? And where did you get that flag?

second this

The response is as cucked as any other time. I wonder how far down the shitter we must go before the brainwashed masses break the conditioning.