Why haven't you reverted to Islam and turned your back on degeneracy? Did you know everyone was born a Muslim...

Why haven't you reverted to Islam and turned your back on degeneracy? Did you know everyone was born a Muslim? A Muslim means 'one that submits to the will of God'. A baby naturally submits to the will of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

>inb4 warlord
The Prophet (pbuh) fought against the mischief-makers. There was nothing wrong with him fighting against the transgressors in the land. The people he fought against were evil-doers. Lets look at what Jesus (pbuh) supposedly said about this according to the Bible.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>inb4 pedo
The Prophet (pbuh) didn't have intercourse with his wife until she reached puberty. That's not what the definition of a 'pedo' is. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph, so don't be hypocrites.

‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:

3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years.

>inb4 sandnigger
Are you going to allow someone's nationality to stop you from accepting the truth? Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (pbut) all called to the worship of ONE creator. Not an idol, not a trinity, not a statue or an ornament. Just ONE God. Let's look at what Jesus (pbuh) supposedly said about this in the Bible.

John 14:28
"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

"FOR THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN I."!!!!!

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJRsd8SrhU
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=2N6PgaMvLlM
youtube.com/watch?v=oAs87Cz1x4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a catholic, begone heretic.

your totalitarian political ideology designed for world conquest through violence and subjugation only posing as a religion is the worst choice a rational non-inbred non-sandnigger/nigger subhuman could make for it glorifies a literal piece of shit character and remains frozen in its anachronistic fallacy

protip: you don't need to live under thread of beheading/stoning/raping in order to sort yourself out

Such punishments are a great deterrent.

Remove thyself, heathen. You have caused billions to burn in hell by corrupting their souls with thy false words and heretical ways.

There is one God, and Jesus Christ is His only begotten son.

(Such as stoning, cutting hand off theif etc)

>Reported to Scotland Yard.

t.deluded Christian that follows a book that has been edited countless amounts of times

The punisments under the Shariah such as cutting the hand off a theif etc are a great deterrent. People would think twice about doing such things.

no, proper raising and teaching of the child within a nuclear family is; this ain't medieval era any more, sandnigger
go back to your shithole, jihadist detritus

BEGONE HERETIC
>OP IS A FAGGOT
BEGONE HERETIC
>OP IS A FAGGOT
BEGONE HERETIC
>OP IS A FAGGOT
BEGONE HERETIC
>OP IS A FAGGOT
BEGONE HERETIC

>mfw comes from a catholic family but realized Tawhid was the only true form of monotheism rn so converted a year ago

This post is only meant to shit up the boards, its intentionally designed to bring grief to a group and capitalize on recent attacks. SAGE

Without religion there is no moral compass. People think they can do whatever they want.

Mashallah

morality is objective, religions have only played on this fact throughout history
in this current era, religions are anachronistic concepts more suited for mouthbreathers/niggers/sandniggers than contemporary man (white/far eastern); they aren't contributing to anything; the youth is largely disconnected from it, does not get indoctrinated into it and only partakes in traditional rituals if applicable but not much else

I hope your life ends soon by the hand of another nigger/sandnigger that follows a different variation of your desert death cult :3

Pedo faggot goat fuckers should just stay in their goat fucking countries.

Who defines what morality is?

I keep seeing this thread and I think you mean converted, not reverted

Muhammad is a false prophet.

Another fucking muslim telling us how fucking wonderful fucking Islam is while he lives in a fucking non-Islamic country, because all Islamic countries are fucking shitholes.

Fuck off and die. Mohammad was a pig fucking pedophile.

STOP obsessing over three flavours of the same sand religion

>England is not an Islamic country
Kek

ask your cocksucking imam daddy on your way to pick up the welfare redistributed from hardworking natives if being a literal alien parasite in an alien land is moral, you utterly useless niggerfaggot that shall die with the coming decline of the welfare state

No. You revert back to what you were as a baby. A Muslim. (Pure).

>First & Greatest Daughter of the Church
>Capitulates to Modern Saracen invasion

dat LARP

Dude, do we have to go over this again???

Islam negates God. Islam says "Allah is greater".

Why the fuck would you say your "god" is greater than the true God of the Christians and Jews. Just because your ancestors were retarded doesn't mean you have to stay a Muslim.

You can always convert and find salvation. Why suffer with Islam when you can be happy with Christianity?

I've never met a happy Muslim.

God doesn't want your head in the dirt and your ass in the air.

Jews and Christians agree the greatest commandments are to love God and love thy neighbor,....why does this not exist in Islam?

"Slay the unbelievers...." is all you need to know.

ISLAM IS A LIE.

We're 50% atheist
And Christianity doesn't make sense & is cucked

>Fixed.

Allah basically means God in arabic you dumbass.

The God of christians is Jesus which is doesn't makes sense knowing that Jesus got tempted by Satan in the desert

Salvation is just a made up thing by christians in order to justify sinning

And it does exist in Islam. But yet you're defending Judaism? A true good goy, especially knowing that Jesus is a FALSE MESSIAH in Judaism.

Kys

right; imagine a faggot whose raison d'etre is terrorist jihad and who gets triggered by a random satirical cartoon wanting to discuss morality

fun fact: during the little asian t*rkroach sandnigger invasion of the Balkans we held our ground and put the captured sandniggers in lower dungeon levels so they could either eat shit of common criminals above them and starve to their much-deserved deaths

even if the western cuckrope happens to fall to subhumans (it won't), Slavs shall keep defending from the pestilence for all have historic experience that entered traditional lore thus the hatred towards subhuman hordes shall never subside

t. Paki

Poo

As-salamu alaykum from Lithuania.

Always funny to see 2 religious people debating on a topic that have nothing more concrete than their own beliefs.
>My religion is better because they say it in my sacred book and you know, i feel in my heart that my god is the real god, i know it.

I respect christians because this religion is a part of european culture but believers that can't reason by themself are so fucking annoying.

Gotta love Muslims; the hypocrites who blind themselves to the contradictions in their own philosophies deliberately.

Salam Alaykum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa barakatu. I became a muslim at 25.

Mashaallah

OP, are you courageous enough to watch this video to the end and discover the lies you've been told? Islam is another sham religion. Watch it all the way through, mind you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMJRsd8SrhU

>more concrete than their own beliefs
I was a catholic in the past before, and christianity started in the middle east.

>say this while his own belief is a contradiction

Masha'Allah, became one at the age of 19

>Americans educating themselves on YouTube

Oh God... how surprising. There's nothing new in this "muh the verses got violent when he moved to madina 2 weyge wor!!!"
Burger please...

Revert is the wrong word, it means "to go back to". So if you were never a muslim then you can't revert back to it.
The word you are looking for is "convert" as in "why haven't you converted to pisslam?"

>>Americans educating themselves on YouTube
>Oh God... how surprising. There's nothing new in this "muh the verses got violent when he moved to madina 2 weyge wor!!!"
>Burger please...

You're reply is ad hominem. Watch the video, if you dare. It's not what you think. You must watch the whole thing.

I'm neither Christian nor Muslim.

>trasngressor in the land
like muslims in europe? i never knew that the bible allows me to fight muslims on chirstian clay
Thanks bro
>Do not supposed peace, sword crap
Context retard, wtf does that mean
>hur hur hur marry was 12 when she married Joseph
implying 4000 years jewish crap is christian where as only 1/3 of the jewish old testament is sharted with christian

How about lets talk about that Muslims have no free will
and their bullshit free will is do sin and then GOD allows other men to chop the heads off sinners and non-believers..

Thats not a choice, thats not free will, it's a death setance

if i put a gun to your head and i say i give you a choice, "suck my dick or die" Thats not really a choice you fucking retard.

But sure sure lets play along you filthly shill

Wa alaykum as-salam

>Quotes fake and twisted verses
Ah man I'm tired of Sup Forumstism

Watched some minutes, nothing really new, already heard this kind of speech before

Now user, Mohammedans don't like facts. Facts insults the prophet.

>Watched some minutes

The most startling revelations come late in the video. This is why I repeatedly ask to watch the whole thing.

SSJ1

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

Wa alaykum as-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103—Muhammad said: “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

No. You revert back to what you were as a baby. A Muslim. (Pure).

Which belief would that be?

That's a lie you moron goat fucker.

The Koran starts with "al-ilahi, a god" . The writers knew allah was no god, but a lesser being.

Your allah is a fallen angel who negates salvation.

Killing disbelievers is not, in itself, a crime[2]. This is confirmed in Tabari, e.g., “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us…” Tabari IX:69. In fact, many verses in the Koran order the killing of various kinds of disbelievers (33:61, 4:76, 4:89-91, 8:12, 9:41, 9:5, 9:29, 61:11, etc.). Believers must honour their duty to Allah and fight the disbelievers in battle, or be punished in hell (2:216, 8:15-16, 9:39). Although the Koran explicitly forbids the murder of Muslims (4:93), the Koran does not contain a similar statement that forbids the killing or murder of non-Muslims

Religion of peace when it comes to other muslims
Intrestingly enough muslims have killed each other more, kinda makes them hypocrits doesn't it.

Also ignore slave trade, mass murdering of families to take women as slaves during non-war times, and also beating your wife to an inch of her death.

>fake twisted qoutes
Would post from Islamic sites, dirrect translations but you can't since those flags are flagged and it gives a error.

Should I post more twisted misguided qoutes that have the number from the book that YOU CAN FUCKING SEARCH FOR YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FROG

Wasn't you the reason why even the Ottomans reached the Gates of Vienna?

Ah yes the ottoman french alliance that rekted eastern europe and allowed Suliman to siege the gates of Vienna.

How about the reason that ww2 even started, as you fucked up germany so bad in the butt when they "tehnically won the war" and you raped their sorry little ass when they unconditionally surrender...

you guys have like 20 different qurans

>everyone is born Muslim
>everyone who isn't Muslim is actually an apostate Muslim
>the penalty for apostasy in Islam is death
>Islam calls for the death of everyone on earth who isn't Muslim

Whoah

There's only one Quran in Arabic. Many translations into different languages though.

My excuse is that there's no God and all religions are merely bamboozlement for the masses of fools to support the status quo favorable to humanity's exploiters. And you are attempting to spread this poison among my brothers.

its really simple logic.

Jews dont believe Jesus was the son of God.
Muslims dont believe Jesus was the son of God.

Jews and Muslims are the same and work together.

Yeah i know you just highlight the point that semite religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) all have the same basis (directly inspired by more ancient religions).

So this is even more stupid that you're debatting on it, plus you will never find a consensus because like i said, you're debating over your own beliefs and not objectives facts like scientific experiences...

>mudshit
>brit

you are born to suffer
stay in your island

Aside the fact that most of your stuff is bs and cherrypicking, Islam isn't the religion of peace or hate, just a religion that orders peace when peace is needed and fighting when fighting is needed.
I've already heard the same cherrypicked hadith/verses over and over again

Allah = Al + Ilah
Al = The Ilah = God

Christians from Arabia are using the word "Allah" too christcuck and the holy trinity is debunked by the Bible itself. I'm going to pray the fifth and last prayer of the day by the way, too much autism for tonight

Many people are brainwashed before puberty by their parents. That is not apostasy.

Islam is for niggers. It's nigger-tier. It's worse than the Westboro baptist church.

>"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Taking a verse out of context to lie. Just like leftists do. Go play on /leftypol/

sorry dude. your religion really loses credence when all it takes is two dots and Allah becomes a box shitting feline.

just makes me laugh man

>Taking a verse out of context to lie. Just like leftists do. Go play on /leftypol/
All religious scum deserve to spend their precious time on earth torturing one another. Stay out of leftypol and anywhere else you might run into decent human beings.

the retcons dont work when you came last in the race.

Two guys named Dave doesent make them the same person.

same with the word Allah.

>born muslim
And why are we born with a foreskin then?

Checkm8 Achmed

if a verse can be taken out of context then it shows it is a flawed text

a truly perfect and divine text would be never be able to be taken out of context.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya, taqiyah, or taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community. Protecting the Muslim community, however, involves lying about jihad and portraying Islam as a religion of peace.

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”

Elsewhere Allaah forbids taking them as friends and explains the reason for that, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allaah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have despaired of (receiving any good in) the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have despaired of those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection)”

keep trying to lie and be a filthy piece of shit faggot

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

youtube.com/watch?v=2N6PgaMvLlM

Yes it is. Aposaltacy means abandoning Islam. If babies are born Muslim then abandon it they have committed apostasy and must be executed under Sharia law.

Ah Leftists. So loving, so kind. No religion can match your kill count

That's like saying why are we born with an umbilical cord. Do you expect everyone to walk around attached to their Mother forever?

No. A child is not responsible for being brainwashed into associating partners to God.

The best women and the best businesses are reserved for your god and the people at the top get the first pick. You want me to join your cult but you have nothing that I would ever want or need that I cannot aquire elsewhere.

If everyone is born Muslim, then why aren't babies pre circumcised

Fucking dune coons. When will they just die.

>if a verse can be taken out of context then it shows it is a flawed text

That's some strange logic that lacks understanding of how the written word functions.

>Cherry picking

How many muslims have died when Christian terrorist kill themselfs in Egypt or other muslims countries?
How many churches are build in Mecca or in other muslims countries that have a majority of 60-80% or more?
How many Muslims are put at gun point or sword and forced to convert?

Just answer me these questions if you would be kind.

Also cherry picking or not, those are things written in the book. Even if you claim that 99% of Islam is about "peace" you still have 1% that you may use to kill non-belivers, to lie to non-belivers, to force to covert them.

But if you cant answer or avoid the question.

We'll both know why

And lastly i'm very well versed and in the quran and haddith, and i know what they are about.

They are also law books to run a state, and how to distribute wealth, it defines a mans role and womans roles, and also says that a woman is worth half a man and that as man you can beat her to a inch of her death if she just refuses sex or the way the mans wants sex.

So how about less bullshit and just answer those three questions.

Umbilical cords fall off after 2-3 days if you don't cut it off. Nice try lol.

>if everyone is born a Muslim why are we born with an umbilical cord?
Why do we have to cut the cord? Why not walk around with it forever? Your argument is foolish.

>but the bible
I'm not a christian, so you goatfuckers can go and suck my dick instead.

But it still requires you to cut it away just like the foreskin.

A person is considered apostate if he or she converts from Islam to another religion. Apostasy can occur even if one does not formally renounce Islam.

If all babies are born Muslim and then convert to another religion for any reason then every person on the face of the earth who is not a Muslim is an apostate Muslim and according to Sharia law must be executed.

Or you know your whole religion might just be a pile of shit made up by Satan.

Do you not pay attention to what I say? Read carefully.

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

A child is not responsible if they are brainwashed before puberty into associating partners to God. If they convert to another religion after puberty, then that is apostasy.

If the child forsakes Islam for any reason whatsoever then the child is an apostate. That is what apostasy means. There are no excuses. There are no true infidels. Only apostates. You cannot convert them because they were already Muslims at birth and apostesized. You must kill everyone.

Brazilian here, This is my Thread now, and it`s a christian one.

>replying to bait

Dear huehuehue-bro, share you wisdom: how do you keep the kebab out?

Sahih Bukhari 52:260 - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari 83:37 - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Sahih Bukhari 84.57 - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari 89.271 - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

Sahih Bukhari 84.58 - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"

Sahih Bukhari 84:64-65 - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Being more violent than them, simple. If you europeans weren't such pussies you'd do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAs87Cz1x4c

Muhammed was born Muslim then committed apostesy.

Why do you follow an apostate?