Has anybody else been seeing this faggot nigger comic by this dumb whore on Faceberg and Instanigger...

Has anybody else been seeing this faggot nigger comic by this dumb whore on Faceberg and Instanigger? I think they're subverting the youth. What do we do about this horseshit? Should we Ben Garrison this stupid cunt?

She also has expressed her dislike for Trump supporters and believes that Antifa dindu nuffin.

>twitter.com/dilfosaur/status/897582801167536128

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahcandersen
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The artist's name is Karina Farek.

This is hilarious because there are no actual bisexual men who would marry a woman.
What the author doesn't realise is, if a man is attracted to other men then he doesn't have to put up with women's shit and sure as shit doesn't have to get tied down to one.

>there are no actual bisexual men who would marry a woman.
As a bisexual guy who married a guy and not a woman, I'm not in the BEST position to refute you, but... I dated four people before I found the one for me, and the other four were an even split of men and women.
I didn't get the impression that there could NEVER be a relationship between myself and a woman, just... not THOSE relationships, you know?
For what you say to be true, my two experiences dating women (that didn't work out) would have to be a microcosm of countless experiences of subpar romance with women. That's too sad to believe just because I read it on Sup Forums. I'd need to see some evidence.

>Forgive these degenerates my lord...

How old are you?

Marriage is basically a contract to care for the kids, now or in the future.
Those who marry and don't want kids either had sexual fetishes/ health issues or will eventually divorce because they married for love and love doesn't last forever.
Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight: marriage is to have kids and a promise both will take care of them. Gay people will find out.

Thanks white friend.

this

Ignore sodomite comments

Yup, marriage is designed so that even after 10 years when you hate each other you still stick together to stay with the kids. If you have several, as you should, by the time they're grown you'll both be old and will just stay together anyway

You even write like a faggot. Holy shit.

What did you expect?

>That way of writing

You don't even need the flag fag, dude.

Really makes you think...

What if the man wants to have children?

>nigger priest

there's loads of black priests. Most of them are straight out of Africa or anywhere else int he third world. They are usually pretty good people, not niggers since they werent raised to be niggers.

wait a sec Sup Forums

I honestly don't know.

Makes sense really.

All right Sup Forums, do your best

My grandparents still love each other, even before they both lost their capacity to remember much. It's actually touching how close they still are

I generally agree though

Left side: I now declare half of your shit hers, may your property be socialized forevermore
Right side: I'm thankful for this day that I can unite my soul with my other half under the grace of God...and Hitler

I'm an argie and I didn't understood a fuck.

"Procedere a pronunciarlos en frente de los presentes en esta ceremonia, como marido y mujer para siempre, ahora donde están las mujeres blancas "

Why a nazi guy would use a black priest?

Marriage is a civil equivalent of incorporation: You take two parties, you argue to enter into a legal construct known as "marriage" which grants them various financial, insurance, and tax benefits.

A marriage license is just another type of business license. Nothing more, nothing less.

He is a tanned german

Ehat the fock

> Argentina
> subverting the youth

wtf is there to subvert your country is already garbage.

>Where are the white woman?
Get out of Argentina then

What if I have, and I just don't care...

I need investigators for happening sep23rd, especially experts in the occult and Christianity

>The pastor's look
Max fuccin par!

Why is dick in asshole so trendy to them.

Panel : desu i kinda wanna buy all mussolini speeches on blu ray
Panel 2: wow what a nazi - omg shut up, you're the biggest nazi ever excuse me
Panel 3: nope. I'm cool [shows room full of nazi memorabilia]

>the argie monkey is having another panic attack
Nothing to see here, move on.

I dont get it.

>Faceberg

Fuckin a, laughed hard as shit at that

>raises his wifes kids while she goes out and fucks nigger hordes

I know it's you

Wait is this the new comic artist to turn into Sup Forums comics? Whatever happened to that other Sarah person?

It's pretty common for guys to start craving dick and become sissies, it happens mostly to weaker males who take care of the kids while the woman goes out and makes the money for the family. The guys hormone levels drops and he starts getting turned on by being cucked. It's an evolutionary think. It's an altruistic behavior because the mans genes are inferior and it wouldn't be good if he made more inferior offsprings.

pretty much Sup Forums

>Whatever happened to that other Sarah person?

She keeps doing comics.

twitter.com/sarahcandersen

[Replace the bug with the Quran or a rap CD]

Adoption or surrogate mother.

LPBP

is artist admitting that gays are just sex freaks willing to have sex with anyone?

>Other genders
You mean there is more than 2?

The penalty for sodomy is death

Yeah my parents are going to be like that. I believe at most only 33% of people are capable of that kind of relationship.

>too sad to believe just because Sup Forums
Its always right though so....

kek

The cucked state has spoken.

TBF, that's from the original CH article.

sodomites literally blown the fug out :DDD
I really need to make a gondola version for this painting

Literally no one thinks this

> supernatural and captain america posters
> manga, comics and tv series figurines
> trading cards
> "nerd"

jesus christ, how horrifying...