Alt-Right

I know I'm late to this whole thing, but I just caught up with the charlottesville stuff, I watched the vice piece and it left me wondering...
how many of you guys actually side with the "alt-right" guys?
I've been here for 4 years, I'm no oldfag but I browse almost daily, and while I enjoy the nazi memes and what not and consider myself a right wing traditionalist,
I didn't feel identified with the alt-right personalities shown and what they were saying. I think they don't reflect on the vast majority of people here either.

So what do you think about these "alt-right" lads and spencer's crew in general Sup Forums?
do you think they're /ourguy/s?
I don't know if we invented the name for the movement here but we sort of embraced it and made it famous at the start, I'd say these guys hijacked it and made it their own, different thing

>video
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-ZOQeZRusM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only people who support richard spencer identify as as alt right and they are a minority here. anyone with half a brain knows that that label was created to brand the opposition and paint them with the same broad brush. personally i believe that it was a deep state democrat psyop and spencer is cia.

You watched vice and believed what they told you.

Top kek.

no, my beliefs and principles are the same, but I realized that they're quite different from the "alt-right", which desu now looks like nazi/confederate/WP LARPers that dressed up a little nicer and shaved
antifa are still retarded chimps

The Vice doc was not an accurate picture of reality.

the main guy they were interviewing was a spaz and kept saying reckless shit about violence. They all lacked eloquence.

Alt-right was a term that the establishment developed to group all of Trump's supporters into so they could attack it easier.

Yes, you're right, the documentary actually only reinforced an opinion I already had about spencer
never liked the guy, but if those are his followers...

fpbp

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

we happily went along with it during the primaries though

Do we need 50 million threads about this ugly cunt? Fuck sakes, she looks like sloth from the Goonies. sage this shit

It works though. Most normies/your average American has no idea what Sup Forums is. But they watch the MSM and believe it.

i think she's beautiful and that's coming from a guy with extremely high standards (i dated a model)

Lol the alt right is just a plant of useful idiots to make the right look bad

I for one is centrist

I lost all the remaining respect I had for Cantwell after watching that video. While I'm all for a white nationalism and a white ethnostate, I cannot condone what happened there. I can't say I'm alt-right myself because the alt-right seems to maintain that a white ethnostate is of utmost importance, and to me it isn't as essential as it is for them. I stand for other things before racial homogeny.
Shut the fuck up

Really? A model? I'm impressed.... I had a threeway with princess Madeleine of Sweeden and Katy Perry. You friggin missed out, bro. Whover this bitch is, she looks like she has an extra chromosome.

I understand why you beta orbiters are all sex nuts for her, though. She's ugly enough you think you could actually talk to her.

They're definitely our guys. I think they were cocky from the huge amount of unity and overly emotional from the injustice toward them. It led to some stupid shit happening which didn't help us. Overall, they did little wrong, while the opposition looked like terrorists, again.

agreed

The alt-right is nothing more than edgy kids that post edgy memes. What the right needs is some type of American Party that includes all people as long as they obey the laws of the land and the constitution. This white nationalist shit is only going to damage the right even more.

Why do I want to marry that chick and raise a large family?

The Dems are going to raise millions on this. It was a debacle. Half of the Nazi larping here is sharia blue trying to make us look bad. The other half is genuine Sup Forums giving them help.

Don't believe what you see, user.

VICE's intent was to show it in the worst light as possible, and it's sad that even right traditionalists don't see it.

The MSM control the narrative to most people.

So, you want nothing then. You want everyone to cool it until the same exact thing happens again, but much worse because whites will be in a far shittier position later on. You're the enemy of everything that matters. The West, the country, and white prosperity/existence.

I'll accept if someone wants to call me "Alt-Right" just because I think of it as an umbrella term for various right wing schools im interested in. We really have had an insane explosion of interest in right wing intellectualism, from traditionalism, paleocons, reactionaries, monarchists, hoppean libertarians, ancaps, to fascists. But I don't associate myself with Spencer's crew, i've never liked the guy (his interviews with Bowden are alright but he tends to ruin them while Bowden carries them), nor do I like the DailyStormer types. Mostly I just say I'm redpilled to people I trust and "classical liberal" (lol) to people I don't. FWIW I don't wish any harm upon jews or blacks or anything of the sort, I just think we need to be honest about the direction behavioural genetics and evolutionary psychology are pointing us with regards to multiculturalism and all that

There's nothing wrong with Nazis, if they aren't hurting anyone.

>The alt-right is nothing more than edgy kids that post edgy memes
it's not though, we used to think it was, but right now it's full on WN and LARPing, the edgy kids and the memes are on here and not out there

Richard Spencer is a shill. Has ties with the bush (and probably the clinton) family. All the "alt right" ever does is make white interests look like a joke.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you leftist scum

In the grand scheme of the right wing resurrection we're witnessing, Spencer is a bit player trying to be a king, and failing. I wish Bowden was still around or Moldbug was still blogging.

>Spencer's crew
I didn't know he had a crew. I thought he was just one man, interested in similar things, like the rest of us.

all of this started right after trump gets elected. ALL OF IT. its fake and gay.

If you saw the VICE video, you also saw the people marching, that didn't had nazi flags or a bunch of semi automatic weapons.

It's not a monolithic movement no matter what the press may trick you into thinking.

>All the "alt right" ever does is make white interests look like a joke.
If by "alt-right" you mean Spencer himself and him alone, I would agree. Someone like 'Millennial Woes,' who doesn't reject the label (at least I don't think he does), is a well-reasoned guy like many of us.

I'm inclined to think you're right, I'm tired of all these opportunists like spencer
Jared Taylor was a much more articulate, charismatic and respectable personality, and I don't know why he's lost so much spotlight
maybe he's tired of it all?

He's a bit more than just interested, he ran AlternativeRight and has been in the scene for awhile, he hosts conferences and now (infamously) rallies. I've always thought of him as a worse Jared Taylor. Taylor is awesome, his book White Identity is stellar, but Spencer is kind of more show than go if you get what I'm saying.

who is she?

that's kind of my point, these people are a huge easy target for the media and everyone who seeks to discredit right wing thought, that's why I'm asking if people here feel represented at all by spencer's movement. Maybe we should try to distance them from Sup Forums more, shills be damned

Yeah, the term is fine but the problem with accepting any label is that they can pick the worst of the lot and tar you with it. We need to stay nebulous. Our goal should be to mock and critique the current cultural mythos until no self-aware person could possibly buy into it

Uhh, no it didn't. It was going on for years before that. Look at 'AmRen.' The "SJWs" always had strong resistance and some people like myself were calling them anti-whites before it became obvious. I've basically been a white nationalist since the Baltimore riots.

I completely agree with everything you just said. But I don't see a "crew." Maybe it's just my ignorance of the man.

its to drumb up a cival war. thats what they think is going to happen. its a last ditch effort to seize control from the republicans because they know they are in some deep shit unless they can get this going fast. you only hear from these people because they were shilled here hard all of a sudden.

Charlottesville was a set up from the getgo.
-An Obama supporter and Occupy wall street commie by the name of Jason Kessler organized an "Alt-right" event and invited all of these White supremicists to the event
-And then when the vice mayor revoked the permit, the ACLU(which are outrageously leftist) fought to reinstate the said permit, otherwise the white supremicists Kessler and the leftists needed wouldn't show up
-Then the Alt-lkeft bussed in a bunch of paid protesters to start whailing on the white supremicists they invited and create the chaos the old Nazi Soros wanted
-Virginia state police dispersed a rally that was lawful and made them disperse in all different directions as easy pickings for Antifa
-And when that mentally unstable kid ran into the crowd, it was like Commie christmas for them, because they got the excuse they needed to call the "alt-right" violent.

the right were conned by leftist from the start, so, now it's time for Sup Forums to strike back and start cutting the alt-left off right at the knees. Find those recruiters for the Alt-left and shut them down, do some due dilligence on who's organizing rallies for the right, and just don't let these leftists control the narrative anymore like they have been doing. I remember some chink writing "fight the enemies where they are not", and right now they want us chasing our tails defending confederate monuments. Maybe it's time we make the leftist commies cry by dividing them and getting them chasing after their beloved commie things.

She let the white supremacist march in Charlottesville and beats up leftists

Pathetic excuses is what those types are, but better that they seek the spotlight sooner than later, as we'll be rid of them that much sooner.
Once they're gone we might have a chance at something serious, as such Bannon's removal is a good first step to getting serious with Trump.
(Hopefully he doesn't blow himself up in the near future)

I wish nothing but monstrous brutality on you and yours.

/sage

Bannon is already gone as of today.

t. alt-right rallygoer

DAE think Spencer is a shill homo jew deep state controlled opposition not /ourguy/ LARPer who just showed up during the election to discredit Trump?

Spencer&LauraBush.jpg

Fuck Nazis

They weren't some ideologically homogeneous group. It's not that complicated. The general feeling of most there was that the monuments shouldn't be taken down and that white people shouldn't be shit on. Naturally, that attracted some KKK idiots and one man with a swastika flag (if they weren't all plants to make the whole thing look worse).

>So, you want nothing then. You want everyone to cool it until the same exact thing happens again, but much worse because whites will be in a far shittier position later on. You're the enemy of everything that matters. The West, the country, and white prosperity/existence
You are an over emotional fanatic

>I'll accept if someone wants to call me "Alt-Right" just because I think of it as an umbrella term for various right wing schools im interested in. We really have had an insane explosion of interest in right wing intellectualism, from traditionalism, paleocons, reactionaries, monarchists, hoppean libertarians, ancaps, to fascists. But I don't associate myself with Spencer's crew, i've never liked the guy (his interviews with Bowden are alright but he tends to ruin them while Bowden carries them), nor do I like the DailyStormer types. Mostly I just say I'm redpilled to people I trust and "classical liberal" (lol) to people I don't. FWIW I don't wish any harm upon jews or blacks or anything of the sort, I just think we need to be honest about the direction behavioural genetics and evolutionary psychology are pointing us with regards to multiculturalism and all that
Well put.

fpbp

Some probably were, because the whole rally was organized by an Obama bootlicker. The alt-left wanted the white supremicists there.

youtu.be/U-ZOQeZRusM

alt right is aesthetic

aesthetics will win

>Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you leftist scum
Shut the fuck up Nazi

>If by "alt-right" you mean Spencer himself and him alone, I would agree. Someone like 'Millennial Woes,' who doesn't reject the label (at least I don't think he does), is a well-reasoned guy like many of us
I am pretty sure that he is a huge collectivist and he is rather pretentious. Can't stand him personally

>jewish programing intensifies

>Yeah, the term is fine but the problem with accepting any label is that they can pick the worst of the lot and tar you with it. We need to stay nebulous. Our goal should be to mock and critique the current cultural mythos until no self-aware person could possibly buy into it
Thats ehat we were doing and with great success but then all this other.shit happened and happened fast and people on pol fell for it all. Now look. The entire thing is just weird to me.

>Charlottesville was a set up from the getgo.
>-An Obama supporter and Occupy wall street commie by the name of Jason Kessler organized an "Alt-right" event and invited all of these White supremicists to the event
>-And then when the vice mayor revoked the permit, the ACLU(which are outrageously leftist) fought to reinstate the said permit, otherwise the white supremicists Kessler and the leftists needed wouldn't show up
>-Then the Alt-lkeft bussed in a bunch of paid protesters to start whailing on the white supremicists they invited and create the chaos the old Nazi Soros wanted
>-Virginia state police dispersed a rally that was lawful and made them disperse in all different directions as easy pickings for Antifa
>-And when that mentally unstable kid ran into the crowd, it was like Commie christmas for them, because they got the excuse they needed to call the "alt-right" violent.
>the right were conned by leftist from the start, so, now it's time for Sup Forums to strike back and start cutting the alt-left off right at the knees. Find those recruiters for the Alt-left and shut them down, do some due dilligence on who's organizing rallies for the right, and just don't let these leftists control the narrative anymore like they have been doing. I remember some chink writing "fight the enemies where they are not", and right now they want us chasing our tails defending confederate monuments. Maybe it's time we make the leftist commies cry by dividing them and getting them chasing after their beloved commie things.
Well said

Shill detected. If you think white nationalists are the minority on this board you are greatly deluded

She looks like a downie.

Alt-right is a bullshit label. I'd consider myself white nationalist at the moment, but I'm still sort of working through some ideas.

>What I do believe
What I don't

>Race is biologically real and a legitimate method of distinction for certain judgments
That any race should have dominion over any others
>Private citizens should be allowed the right to discriminate through disassociation and other peaceful means
That government should make distinctions based on race
>That people of different races can work together to achieve great things
That all races achieve these things when forced together
>Multiculturalism does have some positive effects and certain races/cultures can function very well with one another
Those effects outweigh the negatives and all peoples can get along, no matter how different
>That western civilization is inherently European and without Europeans it will fall
That gives us license to treat the people here now badly
>The country would be better if we had written in constitutional amendments restricting immigration from non-European countries in such a way that the country would never fall below 85% Europeans.
This, or anything close will ever be achieved
>Markets are a proven superior system to planning
Markets solve every problem

I sympathize with some of the so-called alt-right, but I definitely don't consider myself one. I have my ideas about how things should be, but they aren't the be-all-end-all. I don't judge individuals based on anything like race or gender, too much statistical variance and small sample size at the individual level to be a highly functioning social methodology, averages only apply across groups. My beliefs about most of the things the alt-right cares about are not moral in nature, they are mostly just practical. I absolutely hate communists though, so they get some serious points for that. They are pretty degenerate and often unhinged themselves though, and I wouldn't want to live among most of them.

I don't identify myself with Spencer. I am not fond on all these dandies the alt-right sprouts. However I am a white nationalist.

So the Republican party minus the cronies. Ya, they aren't getting it done.

>Elle will never sit on your lap an whisper "But what about Dylan Roof user..." in your ear.

Yes.

Alt-right is practically everyone who is woke on Jewish question and race question, it does not mean they are from Sup Forums
This, he is a good goy
They have it cut, there is full interview somewhere

Jesus fuck she is ugly

She is kinda cute without those fucking glasses. But then again I sometimes like blond haired blue eyed butterfaces for some reason

agree with everything you said.