>>138082296

Nice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labeling_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was thinking of doing this at my local campus, not sure what to put up tho

"altright" already has such a negative connotation, that you're not gonna get most people to actually check it out.
You should start with smaller, more mainstream easier to digest stuff, then eventually everyone ends up here and never leaves.

Love this.

YAAAAAAAAS

My school has 8.5x11" announcement spaces over every pisser in every bathroom. I've been wanting to use them red pills.

Can't wait to see this on some sheboons twitter. "BAKA CANT BELIEVE DIS WITE RAYCISM AT MY COLLAGE" 100k retweet 280K favorites

>alt-right

Education is the biggest enemy of the right.

>tfw you post pic related

It only has a negative connotation if we cower away from it. Don't do that.

If we work hard, we can bring liberals back on board with progress.

Use OPs pic. Looks pretty good to me.

>Dis wyte raycisms

>Altrightdotcom
Those are some sharp edges.

You can turn your entire university upside down by leaving a couple of these around. It's a very effective way to get the left to over react over something so small

SLLLLLLLAYYYYYYYYY KANGGGSSSSSSS

fuck off fag, you had your time, now you can climb back into the degenerate cesspool you came from.

>altright.com
555-come-on-now

This is critical.

We are waging asymmetrical warfare.

If you can trigger an overreaction to this you can seriously fuck up a university.

This has already happened
>Print up $0.40 worth of flyers
>Staple them around campus
>Trigger outrage
>Campus hysteria
>Administration has to overcompensate with more diversity courses and appeasement programs
>All costing millions of dollars
>While diversity training programs have been proven to increase disaffection and radicalization in whites
>University gets bad press and lowered enrollment
>It's a 360 win.

>100k retweet 280K favorites
That's why IRL is important, 99% of online activity is reactions to IRL stimuli. Sup Forums is one of the few occurrences where something from the net influences IRL, mostly its the other way around.
Baiting altlefts to shout your message for you is the way to go every time.

Drop the frogshit and you might actually have something.

Completely irrelevant. The message is already delivered. could do without it cos it's faggy, may as well write peepeepoopoo.net

>CIA irl shitposting

i cringed. everyone who thinks this is okay is a fucking moron

(((education)))

Good job, user.

Just don't use campus printers and computers or they'll tie it back to your student account. But you guys all know that here.

modern leftists completely oppose all of those things

I think some guy a few months back had a thread about wanting to Redpill (TM) the incoming freshmen at his college; is this his work?

I agree. Imagine the autistic screeching if we used rainbows instead.

Cringe

No, it has a negative connotation because some skinheads have chanted that all the world's ills is because of the jew and one of them 'harpooned' a whale with his car.

user, the label's lost, we need to rebrand or antifa will be calling us Confederate cock-suckers until the cows come home.

Do you think if you "rebrand" Antifa will stop calling you mean things?

You fucking idiot, don't try and accomodate and appease what they criticize you of. Fucking attack them as bloodthirsty communists, mock them as drug-addled piss-collecting road bumps, while also threatening them with total annihilation.

Attack
Attack
ATTACK

>alr-right taking pepe

>liberal
>individualism
>RATIONALISM
>tolerance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good fucking joke fag

Facts are the enemy of the left

You obviously aren't very long here, this retarded label was put onto Sup Forums and people on the internet that have anti-sjw opinions. There is nothing to be "accepted" or to "fight back" to get this label back you retards. Why do you want to label yourself? You don't need a label, labels are actual communist propaganda tactic.

You are not a label, you are yourself and your opinons aren't one of a label, it is facts.

Not all jews are bad. But a high number of those who are happen to be jewish.

Dr. Norman Finkelstein is one such good person.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/274465099-story

It made the news. SO RACIST!!

Skinheads are 2nd class whites. Sure they have some good oppinions, but they are all 85 iq toothless meth addicts who sieg heils in public. Alt right has class! Dont back down faggots!

>labels
>communist
FACT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labeling_theory

missing a few buzzwords desu

B E A U T Y
I need to do that sometime. I just don't know how to stay anonymous, there's so fucking many people

At this point I'm assuming anyone seriously calling themselves"""""alt right""""""" are leftist shills or LARPing faggots

PRAISE KEK!

The Jared Taylor approach. Inquisitive minds will want to know how the stance on the jewish question.

>Don't imply Ford was an 85 IQ toothless meth addict

5:00 am night to monday