MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WEAPONS AND EXPLOSIVES STOLEN FROM PORTUGUESE MILITARY BASE

Alright cunts I tried bringing this up weeks ago and no one gave a shit, but seeing as your peninsula has finally been culturally enriched, can we discuss this shit?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40479221

>1,450 9mm ammunition cartridges
>150 hand grenades
>44 anti-tank grenades
>18 tear gas grenades
>102 explosive charges
>264 pieces of plastic explosive

Who committed the robbery and for what purpose?

My guess would be arms dealers to sell. Arms dealers who would sell to ISIS.

How will the weapons be used?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2017-07-11-Mercenarios-suspeitos-de-assalto-em-Tancos
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/especiais/assalto-em-tancos/2017-07-08-Assalto-por-mercenarios-tera-contado-com-cumplices-na-base-de-Tancos
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/especiais/assalto-em-tancos/2017-07-08-Mercenarios-portugueses-suspeitos-do-assalto-a-Tancos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet $100 it was the CIA and they'll be using them in upcoming false flag attacks.

delet this

why do military's let in foreigners too fight their battles?

t. alberto barbosa

t. sven mywifesson

sheeeeeeiiit

kek

I'll take that bet and raise you 200£ that thier selling the gear to"refugees" to up racial discord in the middle west aka Britland

Did I stutter? Why are you agreeing with me?

guys it's not that funny

Seriously doe lads... the weapons...

Is this the same military theft from before the G20 or did it happen again

No one fucking cares nigger.

i wonder (((who))) could be responsible

>t. sven blackbulsson.

>"trust private companies"

Haven't you got something better to be doing while Hussein bangs your wife?

>3dpd
No thanks.

Shill thread
look at OP, he is an uncreative faggot

good goy!
let achmed black your women!

>posting links to a news article about something that happened which is pertinent to European security is shilling

Brush the toothpaste mouthwash now

Poor little Alberto
lel
t. Alberto Barbosa

so authorities never caught the guys? that's shitload of stuff, just look at that list

From a shill, not shilling. Be more autistic, you are too much of a normie

what if that boat that landed in spain was highly trained isis operatives who made it to portugual

It's an inside job and investigations are in a merch squad formed by former portuguese soldiers due to the nature / modus operandi of the heist.

What is their end game? Just dealing?

I was dining. Probably to sell and part of it has past its useful lifetime specially the LAW

Who would they sell it too?

Yup. It is. I don't why Larpers bring it out while there literally armories in salafist mosques in france and germany. Let me get the links or screenshots

Central Africa or use it themselves

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

What would a bunch of ex Portuguese military want to use that kind of weaponry for?

The militants stole it themselves to sell everything in the black market because our military force is full of corrupted assholes.

>implying it was stolen
>implying the military guards didn't just give it away to nigs so they can hunt them down later for free

Would they sell to ISIS or central Africa as other migo suggested?

Being Mercenaries / soldiers of fortune

Genuine soldiers for sale? As simple as that? They have their own Black Water start up in Portugal?

As general population, we don't know - black market or use by themselves.

Expresso | Mercenários suspeitos de assalto em Tancos
expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2017-07-11-Mercenarios-suspeitos-de-assalto-em-Tancos

I hope the muzzies don't get their hands on it.

Top fucking kek

Obrigaodo meu migo

group of three or four men who stormed the Tancos warehouse two weeks ago are among the dozens of Portuguese mercenary contractors who operate on their own in various parts of the world. Many are soldiers who have been in the special forces (Commandos, Parachutists, Rangers or Marines) and receive large sums for risky operations in conflict zones or private security for the so-called warlords of the Sahel and for Middle Eastern businessmen . This is one of the main suspicions followed in the investigation into the theft of military weaponry.

"We are following the trail of these mercenaries who have been contacted by an international crime organization that ordered them," says a source close to the case. Information that goes against the suspicions of the Attorney General's Office that the robbery is related to "the practice of crimes of criminal association, international arms trafficking and international terrorism."

These contractors have developed in recent years contacts with militias from North Africa, who need the type of armament stolen in Tancos, but also with Corsican separatist groups, linked to extortion in the South of France, or European mafias associated with assault on vans And seat of banks using weapons of war.

Lmao that's what they get for winning Eurovision.

Some moroccan tried to assassinate the Pope in 13th May here.

We were the only nation in europe that didn't won the festival until this year.

So tolerant.

I'm with shitty net using wifi from a MiFi.

I can't read these articles
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/especiais/assalto-em-tancos/2017-07-08-Assalto-por-mercenarios-tera-contado-com-cumplices-na-base-de-Tancos
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/especiais/assalto-em-tancos/2017-07-08-Mercenarios-portugueses-suspeitos-do-assalto-a-Tancos
If a countryman summarize or translate them, it would be great.

Pretty sure they basically said it is suspected a group of mercenaries of ex Portuguese military stole the stuff to sell to organised crime/terrorists/Africans

Thanks. It could have more detail in those links

We had a massive thread aboit it you mong and linked to the many many other eu bases that have also seen ammo go musding. Mainly in France

Also all the weapons caches they keep finding in mosques across europe

Good job, fucking sven

How the fuck do you get explosives stolen from a military base?

Archive my dude?

This happened 2 months ago.

Has sharia law cut u off from the news in britbongistan ?

Haven't got it but if you Google military base theft or army base break in with the countries France Portugal Cyprus Germany it should turn up a lot

can you give us keywords that you remember to search in archive 4 plebs org pol

Selling to ISIS would be very risky... And unprofitable at this point.
More likely meant for criminal organizations either in the western world or america.

See the post above yours

have a bump

Top bantz

Lmao eat it. Israel should of won!

you are overthinking this. It most likely went to the illegal guns market, and the terrorists already have access to that. It's not anything new. See the italian mafia for example.

It is gonna be sold to some place in west africa.

>sven mywifesson
nice

I remember that thread. Things that are actually interesting usually go unnoticed.

rekt

Good thing it was only 9mm

HOLY SHIT PORTUGAL

You did good, my compatriot. You did good.

No way.

HAHAHAHAHA