What did the Huffington Post mean by this?

What did the Huffington Post mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8RSrD
archive.is/xiizz
ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/08/18/heres-sam-levine-huffpost-reported-bannon-firing/
archive.is/Uzlmh
twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898593716922929152
twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/898586888696496128
twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898624334499106817
medium.com/@Cernovich/alt-left-blog-huffpo-alleges-jewish-conspiracy-in-white-house-8b00b72d9eeb
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=z_fbBWxxAFs
archive.is/P541W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK YT PPL! HOW'S THAT WINNING NOW?

They are so happy they went all out.

is that real? they really naming us all the enemy just like that? must be fake

Source?

REAL
archive.is/8RSrD

Fake news

archive.is/xiizz

they changed it now though

> ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/08/18/heres-sam-levine-huffpost-reported-bannon-firing/

WTF is going on?

It's real, my negro

archive.is/Uzlmh

It's real, and we're pushing #GoyBye to trend

this is the chief editor of Huffington Post

They are mocking him as a Jew hating Nazi.

the face of the alt-left

WTF I'm ordering 50000 cans of Zyklon B off Amazon now.

why are they all so ugly ?

Huffpost actually shitposting and making a new meme. I'm not even mad.

>edgy and playful

anglin should said his headlines were splash headlines. The left has mastered the art of plausible deniability it seems

I thought the torches were edgy & playful too

Total mongrel.

>make slightly edgy joke
>backpedal hard when libs shriek

the left everyone

>playful

Oh yeah. Jolly good fun for one and all. Chuckle.

does the huffington post use cloudflare?

Translation:

Bye Bye USA

Literally.

You DUMBFUCKS.

OR lets say, YOU DUMBFUCK TRUMP.

Enjoy losing WW3 for the Kikes.
That is all.

>slightly edgy joke
It's an open jewish mockery. Huffpost is laughing at your ethnic replacement.

>edgy and fun
>anti-semitism
>"Ant-semitism is edgy and fun." - Lydia Polgreen

it's a Freudian slip

The Jews admitted they own the media

This thing is a woman?

Feel your rage white boi! U mad we own you?

i think its black and mexican.

This is a reminder to all race-mixers. The product is an abomination with no identity.

>goy bye, goooy bye, nanananaaa
>gooooy bye
And now all of you!!!

Redpill me on the Bermuda triangle.

We need to meme the fuck out of this from now till 2020

WE WILL REPLACE YOU ™

I think it's obvious what they meant.

It's real, they changed it now after the outcry.

It was up for a couple of hours;

Remember who the real enemy is when the fighting starts up.

Don't bother with the useful idiots.

It means that edgy racism is fine when they do it.

(Link to tweet: twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898624334499106817 )

An hour earlier;

SHUT IT DOWN

so some huffpost editor is /ourguy/?

>racism
>using it unironically
Every group puts it's interests first. Just because our people are infected with ideological syphilis doesn't mean anything.

The Jews are getting more open in their hated for "goyim". It's time to make the Holocaust real again.

it's an aussie woman i think

>medium.com/@Cernovich/alt-left-blog-huffpo-alleges-jewish-conspiracy-in-white-house-8b00b72d9eeb

>Alt-Left Blog HuffPo alleges “Jewish conspiracy” in White House

>The editor-in-chief of HuffPo, an alt-left website, suggested a “Jewish conspiracy” was behind Steve Bannon’s departure today. Leading with the headline, “Bye, Goy,” HuffPo posted this anti-Semitic image.

>Using a slur for non-Jews suggests that there was a Jewish effort to push out Bannon.

It's not racism if it's against white people and yada yada.

I welcome their blatant slurs against non-jewish people, shows everyone who is writing this stuff.

I can't believe they ran that headline. It implies one or both of these things - That the jews control the media, or that the jews control Washington. Both are of course true, but Huffpo for real?

Because their skin is too white and they wear stupid edgy uniforms

>suggests that there was a Jewish effort to push out Bannon
I'm 100% certain a jew told them to change it.

Holy shit. I didn't even bother to look. I thought for sure Sup Forums made this. These crazy fucks actually did it.

What kind of creature is this?

>Because their skin is too white
Are we talking about the chief editor mongrel?

This is quite possibly the most brazen and arrogant display of triumphalism I have seen from the Jews this side of the Soviet Union. The only word I can use to describe it is "chutzpah": that arrogant feeling of Judaic supremacy that comes from the belief that your enemies are incomparably inferior to you. This only solidifies my belief that, while I am a white nationalist, the physical, spiritual, and mental struggle against the Semitic virus should take precedent over any other.
Unfortunately, it is the counter-Semitic barrier that is the hardest to overcome. The oven-dodgers have complete control over media, education, and cultural institutions, and have programmed the non-Jews to subconsciously react violently to any questioning of the Jewish narrative. I can talk to my parents and some of my friends all day about the part-and-parcel-deliverers or the blacks, but any time I try and broach the fairly mild subject of even just Jewish overrepresentation in institutions of power, I am immediately shut down.

We should have. They keep making this job easier

Once in a while, kikes love to just brag about how much control they have. They just can't help themselves so it has to come out once in a while.

>I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

>The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

Wait, this is antisemitic, right??

Very.

Yeah I thought it was fake at first as well till I went and read the editors twitter and there it was, one hundred percent real;

At the time they were both super proud of it, before the shitstorm started.

This is actually worse, because the editor is higher than some random reporter - and by not firing them, they condemn themselves as an organization. Not that we didnt know there were no good Jews already.

The ADL is doing damage control, they see how happy we are about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_fbBWxxAFs

No it's anti-gentile specifically anti-white because we all know the multicultural agenda of the (((Huffpost))).

This is the same article that always gets used as an example. There aren't really that many.

They changed Goy to White. Confirmation that Jews are not white?

What the actual fuck does Beyonce have to do with this?

They're not even hiding it anymore

What a disgusting kike smile.

they've really outdone themselves this time. it'll be interesting to see how far the Jews will go to shut this one down.

Jews are objectively not white. They are a brown desert race of camel faced weasel people.

I'm not familiar with the Huffpost but it's strange if they openly celebrate white replacement. It's like people are so brainwashed they don't even expect any opposition from these self-hating ethno-masochists.

This.

Being cocky always fails. They have been ultra cocky this time and it's only served to shine a spotlight on them

This shit is hilarious.

I'm supposed to be working right now

Do you believe him yet?

Alt Left media Huffington Post is anti-Semetic. Report to ADL and JIDF immediately.

AHAHAHHAHAAAHAH HOLY FUUUUUCK I LOVE THIS
(((Huffpo))) is getting BTFO by the fucking ADL and J-Pod
I'm sure EVER SINGLE PERSON this gender-neutral mulatto is replying to is a fucking heeb

Here's another one.

I mean it's not like you need them to tell you, anyone who looks into it knows it true, everyone knows they had it out for Bannon, Miller, Gorka and Sessions.

>Jew Joel Stein admits Jews controll Hollywood

archive.is/P541W

Yeah, Kikes are fucking pissed. It's awesome

I can't even tell what it is

#GoyBye

Make it fucking happen, this can be huge.

kill all non-jews

goyim exist only to enrich the jew

FORGIVE ME MASTER I MEANT NO OFFENSE

They couldn't contain their bug-joy and the mask slipped for a moment.

B A D O P T I C S
A
D

O
P
T
I
C
S

Well you heard the man

LETS GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO BOYS

"Goyim" translates to "not of the body", and in Judaic scholarship even Jews discuss their "goy nature", meaning their savage or animal nature which they must repress.

Goy = animal. The Jews think non-Jews are subhuman.

We need to meme this everywhere.

Call out the Huffington Post for hateful racist language

>they thought this would annoy Sup Forums

>jewish people can't poke fun at themselves

Man. You guys sure are triggered.

See the problem with right wingers, you have no sense of humor. You think your own stupid memes are funny, but everyone else just looks at them and rolls their eyes.

The day the left learned to meme

hahaha you shills are so fucked.

No. But that's what it will create a lot of.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

I'm honestly getting tired of Huffington Post's shit.

Bot detected