Should gays be allowed to get married why or why not?

Should gays be allowed to get married why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_calculation
youtu.be/Qm0WZ3-FK28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone equal miserable xd

Yep. Why the hell not? I don't get you people. you scream for freedom, you scream for smaller government, you scream for states rights.....and then you turn around and want to take peoples rights away. You want to tell people how to live their lives. You want to tell a woman what she should do with her body.

Stop being such hypocrites. Embrace freedom.

Nobody is stopping them.

I don't give a shit about what other people do as long as they keep their faggot shit away from me.

There should be a shared domicile tax break, but that's it. Marriage is for the purpose of procreation and raising a family, and even the heterosexuals who get married but don't breed are doing it wrong.

It doesn't really matter. Legal equality is what is important, not the label at the top.

I don't see why they shouldn't be able to.

It's not like keeping them from marrying each other will stop them from being faggots and maybe it will bring some stability to their lives and make them more productive or some shit.

Really though there's no reason to keep queers from tying the knot. If they want to be queers let them be that way. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

This fascination so many on the "right" have with the dating and sexual habits of homos is mind boggling. Why do they think about gay shit so much?

Probably a bunch of closet cases desu

Religion should be illegal.

How bout we make a deal....

Gay marriage accepted if there are no more pride parades (gay propaganda) and the rainbow can return to being for children, hippys and enlightenment.

Sound fair?

Only civil marriage.

Sharing a domicile is already inherently less expensive for all involved. Pretty tits being a poorfag in college and renting a house with several other guys to cost-share.

Peta should do a campaign to stop fags from abusing gerbils

Sounds good.

>Only civil marriage.
>dictating what people should be able to do under their faith
Fuck you, man. If gays can find a priest willing to marry them, it isn't the government's place to tell them not to.

remember kids, sage goes in the option field

The gay symbol isn't even an actual rainbow. Rainbows have 7 colors.

If you don't want to deal with that shit you're on the wrong website.

Sup Forums is gay as fuck.

No, I don't want children exposed to gay couples.

Their faith doesn't allow gay marriage, so it would go against their faith. The gays are in the wrong for wanting religious marriage to be a right.

You freaks of nature should be culled

Precisely. There are loads of symbols for whatever LGBTQWERTY123 one may consider themselves to be.

>Their faith doesn't allow gay marriage
Apparently fucking not. Faith is what you believe. If they believe they can be gay married within their faith then however and whether they decide to do it should be up to them whether it's finding a sympathetic preacher or jumping over a broom.

Also
>all gays belong to a single faith
Wat?

>No, I don't want children exposed to gay couples.
So you want them exposed to gay single parents? Do you know jack shit about childrearing studies?

Yes, but since you faggots want to be married so badly make gay divorce illegal.

You don't need a priest to get married in the legal sense, at least not in the United States (at least the one's I've lived in).

I dont agree with it but ultimately it's not the state's responsibility I don't' care

>You don't need a priest to get married in the legal sense, at least not in the United States (at least the one's I've lived in).
Right, the legal sense is civil marriage.

We weren't discussing that.

There are no gay animals in the wild, because the other animals will kill them

There are only gay humans, and we should kill those too.

The frequency spectrum in a rainbow is continuous. Take physics 101 or math 101 some time. There are an infinite number of colors in a rainbow.

That's like you saying there are only 7 genders.

Once you put two men jamming their cocks up each other's shitty ass on the same level as the fundamental procreative institution of society, you've lost the plot. The fact that it's even discussed is a sign the this country is in it's last stage of decline.

Marriage is about securing a family.
Faggots can't give birth, so they can't marry.
But nothing against it though, fags will be fags you wanting it or not. Better just leave them alone, if only they could stop interfering with politics...

Being a gay fasggot is grounds for extermination.

YES

Take art 101. ROY G BIV motherfucker. Yes the physical phenomenon is a spectrum, but the icon only has 7.

Sure, if they can find someone to marry them. The state should stay out of marriage. No one should be forced to marry anyone. No tax benefits for being married, no registration, just keep it a symbolic ceremony or whatever it means in their respective religion.

101 level courses don't exist in elementary school.

>There are no gay animals in the wild, because the other animals will kill them

You don't know much about biology and the animal kingdom, do you sweetie?

Ignore sodomite requests

This. It's only natural, after all.

I now have PTSD. Seriously, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING!?

Agreed

Elementary school is the color wheel. That shit's six colors. They don't cover the rainbow until 6th grade in art classes.

If you're going to correct me at least correct me correctly.

yes, I want to marry my bf one day

I have to find him first tho ;_;

That's what the Jews do to their dicks user

You can add your PTSD to you HIV, you fucking faggot.

No they shouldn't be allowed to marry. The point of Marriage is to create a foundation upon which a family can grow and prosper. Fags are hedonistic sinners that can't create a family and certainly shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

There are protections and rights given to spouses in the event of a medical emergency, death, or even civil and criminal cases that muh room mate or even civil unions do not cover.
That's really the main issue.

fag

I'm sorry you went to a school for niggers and I learned ROY G BIV in 1st grade. But, more on topic, how many genders are there in the Kinsey scale?

Looks like a newhalf. This is Sup Forums, shouldn't you know this already?

It's like not recognizing goatse.

Probably the most heinous thing about gay marriage is they format it after an actual religious ceremony. I hope they all die from ass cancer.

I'm right here Hans.

>So you want them exposed to gay single people?
yes because it shows that gays die alone

literally who cares

no, because they turn kids into degenerates

>Kinsey scale
That shit's bullshit Freudian tier pseudoscience
>I learned ROY G BIV in 1st grade
Good for you. I was learning useful shit in 1st grade like mental math. Enjoy your hippy school.

too far away I'm afraid (I'm in the south)

Right wingers.

Let them be, gays run this place since as long as I can remember.

>people
I said parents

Fuck
Sauce

Im right wing but I just don't care if gays are allowed to marry or not

What the hell is mental math? Arithmetic without a calculator? Also part of 1st grade. But really when some neglected kids couldn't even read in 1st grade you have to accept that there will have to be some emphasis on the basics.

As for Kinsey, you are correct, but you failed to take it to the next step where there are now 53 genders. How did we get there? It has more to do with the continuous nature of a rainbow (recall that the word "spectrum" is typically applied to gradations of sexual deviance) than some ROY G BIV autism from elementary school.

#NoMoreFaggotry #Gasthefags

>The gay symbol isn't even an actual rainbow. Rainbows have 7 colors.

Rainbows don't have a number of colors. It's a spectrum. Perception of discrete colors within that spectrum is neurolinguistic.

I really wish hitler was alive today but not with the exact same savagery. Just killing the gays.

>What the hell is mental math? Arithmetic without a calculator?
Are you actually 6?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_calculation

It's not limited to arithmetic.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_calculation
>Mental calculation comprises arithmetical calculations using only the human brain, with no help from any other supplies, for example, a calculator.
huh

What did they mean by that?

Marriage is a religious sacrament, not a political football. Faggots should shut the fuck up and just be happy they've got civil partnerships

For a faggot you sure have a sense of humor.

I wouldn't mind faggots like you in a white utopia as long as you didn't expect to be taught at schools.

No one cares about gay people fucking each other. What we want to get rid of are SJW cucks that want a parade every time a gay person holds hand with another gay person.

I really think they should just give the a really small country or an island where they have no connections to the rest of the world and just die in the end cause of no reproduction.

Matrimony is the religious sacrament.
Marriage belongs to the State.

>What did they mean by that?
That wikipedia is full of retards that can't solve x^2-2x+1=0 in their head.

Hitler didn't give a single fuck about homos, his bets mate Röhm was one and he knew it. Rosenberg on the other hand hated them and pressured Hitler into banning them from German society.

They tend to have acute psychological vulnerabilities that are easy to exploit for political control. There's a reason why there are so many perverts in the government.

They should be allowed to get married to women.

Matrimony is a synonym for marriage, they're the same

Well I think instead of the jews he should've taken out all of the gays.

I recognise homosexuality is a natural defect. But it doesn't harm society in any way. And i also hate all the LGBT propaganda shit going on confusing kids into thinking they are gay.

No problem with gays getting married. Go to the courthouse, get a state-sanctioned "marriage" to another guy you like fucking in the ass.

But this isn't what gays want. What they want is to purposely oppress and force religions who hold legitimate and sincere beliefs against such unions to both recognize and legitimize their degeneracy. That crosses a line where they go from "being oppressed" to "being the oppressors." Equality for everyone means recognizing the sincerely held belief of other people, even if they disagree with you. Once liberals realize that, they may stop getting laughed out of every open forum of discussion on these very topics.

They don't even have to do that. They can invent a new gay religion or use one of the existing ones like UU and get married any time they want.

It's a total non-issue.

The reason I hate the gays so much is because If i have children someday and they are exlosed to this shit. I wouldn't mind gays if they stay undercover like satanists and shit. I don't want them to be accepted.

ABRAHAMIC religion should be illegal (Christianity, Islam, Judaism), and so should atheism.

You are a Zionist shill

I feel I have a nuanced opinion.
I say yes, they should be.
The opposition says marriage is between a man and woman, but it isn't actually legally defined as such.
The opposition says that marriage is something sacred between a man and a woman and recognized by God and God cannot recognize Gays. I agree with that logic. But by that same logic, The Government can't have the power to make a marriage official in the eyes of God whether its between a man and woman or aman and man, therefor, the religious should not be concerned with the state doing that, because from their perspective, it's not a legit marriage to being with.
From the states perspective, it's recognizing an economical partnership between two people for the most part and see no reason why this can't be applied to homosexuals as well.
My personal opinion has an atheist and a Libertarian is that marriage is imaginary and then recognized by the state or your tribe or whatever, so whomever wants to imagine it can go right ahead because the concept of The Government getting involved I find a bit overreaching.
Unless of course you're living in a Theocracy.

Just gas the fags so they go into hiding and in hiding they can do whatever the fuck they want and absolutely nobody would give a fuck

So you admit it, you're the one who has a problem.

WE'RE NOT MARRYING THEM IN OUR CHURCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, it does. Look at how fast things went down hill since gay marriage was accepted. It does something psychologically to a society when you replace the archetype of man and wife with dude and dude. You end up with a confused society where no one knows where to draw the line anymore in terms of morality. You end up with little kids taking hormone blockers. Gays belong in the closet, and that's being generous. We have to reconcile individual freedoms with what's good for the collective, other wise we end up with a neurotic confused society like we have today. We don't want to renounce individuality, neither do we want to renounce the collective. We reconcile the two. Tilting too far toward the individual or the collective leads to bad results.

Exactly my man. They're fine as long as they stay undercover and are not accepted in the society.

It was always that way. They had their own little underground secret societies. It wasn't depicted in television or the movies. It wasn't talked about in school. It took years and years of incrementally pushing and pushing to get to where we are today.

youtu.be/Qm0WZ3-FK28

Sage

Because the health of the society supersedes your desire to play pretend husband and husband.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Yes.
And the churches should be allowed to choose whether they marry gay couples or not.

So, what deities we will force people to believe in then?

STOP believing in something or nothing

Make sure to join the OFFICIAL POLGBT discord