FACEBOOK

Facebook will not allow me to access my account without uploading a picture of my face. I can't get in anyway. All my accounts on all my devices are saying the same. What should I do Sup Forums?

interesting

anyone else have this happen?

Zuckerberg wants to fap to it you should be flattered

upload a happy jew rubbing his hand.

Don't worry bro. They permanently delete the picture!

snap a photo of someone else and use it

this
post results

upload a photo of a tremendous black guy and they will stop harrasing you

stop using jewbook, what the fuck's wrong with you

If you upload a photo of someone else they'll ban/warn you.

They know how you look they just want confirmation that you are accessing your profile instead of someone else.

>Zuck gets cucked by Sweden

and if he is a transgender?

Better yet send them a dick pic!

bombard them with gore and goatse

use this

Why do they need a picture, how would they be able to confirm it is you???

How long has this feature been available through facebook?

They will delete the picture BUT they will keep all the biometrical data needed to ID you in the future, nothing to frear goy, they just need to stop you from posting hate shit on the site.

Move on from fakebook you fuckin tard. It has been compromised for a while now

>We'll check it and then permanently delete it from our servers.
After the ABC agencies and data miners get copies of it first, for permanent retention but hey at least OUR servers won't have it anymore. (Just kidding, we're not deleting jack shit either.)

go on and use the picture of a random autist

I think they want it to match previous photos of the facebook used.
OP, did you used your picture before? Friend uploads tagging you?

Biggest load of shit of all time.

>we'll permanently delete it from our servers
Yeah, nice intentionally vague lawyer speak there, zucko. Yeah, you'll delete it from the "servers doing the image processing", but you won't delete it from the server storing all the information to be accessed later.

Fucking kike.

Very likely that they're going to use it to doxx you at some point.

yes goy send your picture to george soros or we will delete your facebook account

just hit up google images and type in "guy" done this before

prove that the person accessing the account is the person who owns the account. They can tell because the account holder is tagged in friends photos.

Snap a photo of someone on the bus or something

It's a trap.

only safe option

>friends
>photos
lmfao

use this

Get off the internet for a while. They want to add ypur updated picture to the scanner database.

never seen this what have you been posting that could have possibly triggered someone or something also no you shouldn't upload your face idiot no one should be using facebook

In all these years I have never made an account on Facebook. Ha ha, you people are idiots for falling for this shit.

Natural selection.

There is literally nothing wrong with Facebook.

Just upload a pic of Steve Bannon or Stephen miller

>Yes goy trust us we will delete the picture

I just use folio.. It doesn't track everything im doing and doesn't drain the phone, like the original Facebook app does.

I did with one of my alt accounts.
They bought an Israeli face recognition company a few years ago.
If they suspect a sock puppet, they ask for a picture so they can compare it to their database and see if they have a different name associated with that face.

Yes. There's no reason for them to keep the photo on file once they have the metadata they've generated from it.
The photo is dead weight after that.

Open the refrigerator. Put your head in, and slam your head repeatedly with the door. Repeat until unconscious.
When you wake up, think about deleting all your social media.

make a character in The Sims, EvE, or some other game with detailed character creation and take a picture of that to give to Faceshit.

Upload your face. Make sure it's not too dirty

Upload a fake picture? just go on /soc/ or something

delete fb

I have a fb account with no pic or info listed not having an issue logging on strange

OP was sharing his account.

>tfw I never uploaded a picture of my face
>tfw Zuckyjew will never know what I look like
>I only have two people friended on facebook because they're addicted to it and it's the only way they like to communicate with people long distance
Stupid normies.

You must be a bottom feeder...they hit me up 4 months ago and made me change my name...High priority bitches...You guys could learn a lot from my page...you go to far. That Jew shit has to die for the time being...Line up behind these moderates and vote. The rest will take care of itself you simple fucks...Let these Anti Fas and BLMs expose themselves...if they try to take yer flag down at the state house...get on video explain what yer doing and go rescue the beautiful stars and stripes. Take that ass kicking for America just make sure you got it on video...bring a friend or something to video it. When that gets out that the one hero went to save the flag...HOLE-RRREEEEEEEE-FUCK

I should get fucking paid for these brilliant guerrilla war-fare shit I come up with...I am like based ANTI FA(WTF!)...some one let them know OHIGHO user is on the case

i wonder if they have a doppelganger algorithm.

I'm 33 and I have never used Facebook.

I'm 26 and I would have never used it if weren't for my normie friends insisting I do so that we could keep in touch. I even suggested just emailing or skyping, but nope I HAD to use facebook. I probably use it to talk to them like once a month or so.

Yeah, they told me the same thing. I told them to fuck off. If they don't want to talk to me via any other means, why should I give a fuck about them. They're all normalfags and communists anyway.

I am glad I deleted my facebook before they went final jew form years back.