Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtu.be/22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYq6DyFbXdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz they're bored

ROGAN?

game of thrones started to suck but i need my dwarf fix

we thought he was based at one point but he's just le radical centrist man asking questions who kisses up to his guest

he has networking skills, he can manage to hold professional and personal relationships with A-list personalities.

looks like alex jones

I don't. I saw a clip with him and that Canadian scammy professor and he was terrible. When is someone gonna post the pasta?

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I only have this

Rogan is fucking dogshit. The ONLY good episodes he's ever done are the one with Alex Jones and the one with Graham Hancock debating his ancient aryans theory

He occasionally has interesting people on and he is too dumb to successfully push an annoying agenda so its ok sometimes

For the truth about Israel.

Lmao

I used to, but I stopped since the election. He's a hardcore neo-liberal borderline communist shill. All of his closest friends are full communist. A drug-addled sell out, and a globalist puke - he also employs mexican slaves to clean his property

It's the one with hemp mustard or something.

If I watch him then maybe one day I can anticipate his next location and catch him to get his pot of gold.

To listen to whoever he has as a guest.

I nicknamed my penis joe rogan and speak as if it were alive and it's own person when fucking.

B A D O P T I C S
A
D

O
P
T
I
C
S

I realized the only time I ever "watched" Joe Rogan, is when he has an interesting guest on - and the guest talks basically the entire time. A good example is when he has Jordan Peterson on, and Jordan talks virtually without interruption the entirety of 3 hours, with Joe making some sophist remark every 10 minutes. At the end of the "show", Joe says - "I think that is my favorite podcast of all time" - truer than you realize Joe.

Fucking Joey Diaz and Tom Segura on right now
episode 1000 mother fucker, get on it.
>Train by day, Joe Rogan by night, all day!

God damn mate

he looks like an actual retard in this photo

For his MMA insight and his guests generally have some good stories to tell

jordan peterson is a whiny beta faggot.

WE NEED TO BRING JARED TAYLOR ON HIS SHOW doesn't matter why normies watch him

Im watching him now and they have just been taking about shits in the toilet for the last 30 minutes

>Joey Diaz and Tom Segura for his 1000th
Damn he blew it, could've only been worse if it was Hinchcliffe

>JARED TAYLOR
That would be pretty cool.

Come on, these 2 are fucking awesome. Better than Tony Hinchcliff even.

FPBP

They lack quality male roll models in their life and were most likely raised by single moms

Because he at least brings people he disagrees with on the show and will try to debate them if he can. Redpill fags assumed that meant he was on their side so they get triggered whenever joe reveals that he is for all intents and purposes a social liberal.

he's a philosopher to normies

Except he has no actual ideology of his own. He's a social chameleon who adopts the whatever the guest thinks, and the only thing he actually cares about himself are kettle bells and DMT

Because Opie & Anthony
don't do radio together anymore

Riiight
oh you mean he is open minded and still learning?

He's the stupid man's smart guy

You need to sort yourself out.

>Not listening to The Daily Shoah
You done goofed.

surprisingly accurate

I find that he interviews someone interesting about 1 out 20 shows. Can't wait for (((Schiff))) to be on next week.

Joe Rogan the fag. Guess I'm not gay or strong enough for his advanced leg kicks.

"wow dude!!!.... u just blew my mind1!11, dmt man!!!1!... humans are like ants on this planet man... wow!!!!1... what up silly bitches!!!11!... I just heard about this character led me book him for 2 hours on my podcast because im just pandering!! wow dude!!!!! people are stupid... if all the smart people went away wu couldnt make electricity n shit... take alpha brain man... wow you just blew my mind man.... what if.... etc etc etc."

Like I said Joe Rogan the fag, he should be called that because he's a total faggot!

Guest: Yeah man, I've had this annoying cold for a couple of days.

Joe: You ever look into stem cells?

You guys see the one where he had the guy that saved stranded people from Mt. Everest? Same dude is a volunteer medic near the front lines of ISIS. It's when he gets people like that on that I really wanna watch the show.

Also, he puts the rails on his guests well. They can't just say something without explaining it. I mean he gets to, but it's his show. I think he does a good job.

Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock are also great to listen to

update your memes

alright brotherman

I stopped when he said he puts mayonnaise on eggs

Jordan Peterson was also good

Some of you edgelords said Alex Jones would be on the 1000th episode. What gives

its pretty comfy especially coming home from late shift with nothing better to do, but i do skip most of the mma guests stuff since i dont care about this shit

That's the least of his culinary issues. Someone post the imagedump of all his egg-based "meals". They're absolutely atrocious

Unironically this. Him and bill burr are the only ones I can tolerate. The alt right pod casts like daily Shoah are just filled with charmless turds as hosts

Do u got compound?

Whaaaats upp freak bitch
youtu.be/22GjkJw0WXk

Shame Bill Burr got cucked by his nigger wife

he was always a cuck
he just was an asshole and honest.

everyone appreciates honesty

This is the video that got me to start watching his podcast lol

lol at Americans and their long commutes to work, I wonder how much time of their live they waste away getting to and from work. Those satellite radio stations with Howard Stern, Opie and Anthony and other sock jocks wont give you back the time you've wasted through the years going from and to work, u americuck burgers.

Fuck you and your long ass commutes and your cringey radio shows you fat fucks. baba booey baba booey baba booey baba booey baba booey how big is howards stern cock? now this is good radio, more internal company/radio drama.

Listing to this crap will give you brain damage son.

>Brian, pull it up
>not that one, Brian

And now it's bed time, Bjork

top kek

way too fucking underrated

>giving Brother Joe money

youtube.com/watch?v=XYq6DyFbXdI

I enjoy him quite a lot.

I find his antics about isolation tanks and that sort of shit to be annoying but other than that he's ok in my book.

why does the same faggotr keep spamming the same rogan threads every day? change the station, you sad queer.

>why do you people watch him again?
he was good on newsradio so i gave him a chance.

t. oldfag

ebin

Not an argument

I really like Rogan as a person. His standup is funny, he's "normal" and his commentary on UFC is irreplacable.

I wish I could sit down with him sometime and talk about Creation/Evolution and save him. It's on my bucket list. I listen to JRE reruns everyday anf cringe at the bluepull atheist stuff.