So as some of you may already know, Trump will be holding a rally on Tuesday of next week in Phoenix...

So as some of you may already know, Trump will be holding a rally on Tuesday of next week in Phoenix. Of course antifa fags mainly from Tucson and Phoenix will be showing up to violently intimidate anyone showing up in support of Trump. Heres a screenshot of a local antifa fag planning on showing, we need to have dirt on these faggots before they even show up, if they doxx us we should definitely doxx them back.

>supporting a narcissistic incompetent oompa loompa
KEK

These are just a few of the people which have planned on showing up.

If you plan on going user I'd be sure to study the area first. Make sure you don't get cornered by these animals

I don't plan on going this is just a heads up for anyone who is planning on going, we can't let these fags do any more damage

I am going and will find a perch for my scope to set on. It only zeros in on Communist. Protect my Pres......

Um chimping out at the location the president is at is a surefire ticket to jail. Read about what happened to the inauguration protesters. Fucked. This is a gift. Let them rage.

Hopefully they will get charges pressed against them but as I typed above, we need to have incriminating evidence in case shit hits the fan

CNN)A total of 214 people have been indicted so far on felony rioting charges in connection with the Inauguration Day protests in downtown Washington.

On the morning of January 20, protests over Donald Trump's inauguration turned violent when black-clad "anti-fascist" protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police.
Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices into the street to disperse the crowds. Six police officers were injured and 230 protesters were arrested that day.
A man is washed with water after being sprayed by police pepper spray during an anti-Trump demonstration on January 20, 2017 in Washington, DC.
A man is washed with water after being sprayed by police pepper spray during an anti-Trump demonstration on January 20, 2017 in Washington, DC.
On Tuesday, a grand jury in DC charged five individuals. This was in addition to the 209 other defendants who've been indicted on rioting charges earlier this month.
Felony rioting carries a maximum of 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000.
>these idiots are going to get close enough for Trump to declare them a bona fide terrorist group and will bring the whole thing down.

trump is holding a rally? shouldnt he be working? he is already the president. maybe he is in dire need of some kind of support now that his presidency is crumbling appart

Reminder we have Obama to thank for arresting anyone who chimps out when Trump is around. This was supposed to fuck over conservative protesters because it was assumed Shillary would win but it backfired.

TO ANYONE GOING: DO NOT ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE, AVOID AS MUCH CONFLICT AS POSSIBLE

ANOTHER CHARLOTTESVILLE CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN

READ PIC RELATED

all he does is work. flying to phoenix and giving a speech is part of what a president does paco.

this really is a race to the bottom eh

who looks the most victimized, etc. etc.

I have a feeling that they will kill each other again.

>Antifags starting shit when the Secret Service is present

well his speeches are of no use. they only get him more trouble. maybe he should shut the fuck up and prove he is doing something of value instead of larping around

he kept your fart scented family in mexico this year I see. that counts for something

:( trump is failing big time
are you mad now gring?

fake

These idiots. Its a felony now. Thanks to Obama, you will see a lot of time for protesting an event with the SS around.

Especially with any violent intent.

It dosen't matter what Trump does, liberals will always have a sort of irrational hatred towards him. He could save an entire building full of orphan niggers and he'd still be demonized by the media

Why the fuck is he holding a campaign style rally? I think he really just gets off on triggering lefties.

I don't give a shit about the fucker anymore. If Antifa break his bones I won't shed a tear.

He does it because it always pulls massive crowds which pretty much beats out the narrative that his approval is low.

If you can get 1000 people to show up to an event, tens of thousands support you.

Perhaps the entire point of this rally is to bait antifa so he can say- "look see this is the alt left violence I was talking about" ...not a bad idea actually