STEVE BANNON OUT AT WHITE HOUSE

It's over guys. Drumpf is officially a globalist piece of shit kike.
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fqU70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/fqU70

Bannon The Cannon gonna keep fighting the globalist scum at Breitbart where he can be even more effective.

Somebodies gonna have to cover the news over the next couple of months as the DNC criminals start getting hauled up in front of the courts.

IT'S ogre

This makes me sad. Bannon has a very keen sense of the American pulse.

I hope he remains close to the administration, otherwise I fear the rest of Trump's term might end up being the same old shit, just with more screeching from the left.

good time to get cracking on the real issues

Now he is invensible.

ah, yes, just what we need. More war.

That's what it was always going to be.

>Resigned before Charlottesville even happened

I don't get it. Why do Bannon do this?

>Bannon was pro-Israel
>wants McMaster out for attacking Israel
Who's the real kike? I was told Bannon was anti-kike but it seems like McMaster is the anti-kike! Who's Jewing who?!?!

Bump

McMaster is actually pro-Iran and anti-Israel. That's why Bannon wanted him gone.

STORMFAGS BTFO

What does this mean anons? Is it all over, or is it just beginning? Did he leave under good or bad circumstances?

It's the good one.

Bad obviously. It most likely has to do with his adversarial relationship with Kushner

F

dumping

he's just so comfortable with himself. no fucks given.

It means that now the sub 80 iq orangutan is alone at the wheel, and without Bannon to guide him he's probably going to get into stupid shit even faster than normal.
Not to mention that now that Bannon is out, Trump might actually attack NK, cheerfully sealing the bloody fate of some 100k SK civies in the hope of getting a few popularity points in the polls.

Do average burgers believe the media en masse? Or do they think that something is up? I want to know the situation on the ground. Do normals think that civil war is going to happen?

dat guy is a scam, no one wanted him in the whitehouse anymore

Someone on the radio said they thought it was because he was about to attack.

everyone that is actually an american in the legal sense of the word, knows what the media is doing, no matter who they voted for. its the illegals and unwanteds that actually believe msm

Wow, so shocking. It's almost like people on this board told you retards months ago that Trump is just another kike billionaire looking to stroke his ego and amass ever more shekels. Not even 1 year in faggots.

We Jeb NOW!

There is simply no room in the middle anymore in this country.
Whites are incessantly talked down to and humiliated, and at the end of the day, even the most liberal white person feels a kinship with others of European descent. Everyone is going to find out the hard way that pushing this marxist nonsense was a bad idea.
This is why the white nationalist movement cannot survive unless we are attempted to replace religion with race. Everyone is so disillusioned that you must appeal to a quality in a person that they can never change, otherwise they'll try to weasel out of it.

We still had to hope user.

What happened is simple. Trump gets in and his cabinet ended up a severe disapointment with Goldman-Sachs Jews and his blatantly liberal/globalist duahgter and son-in-law.

We had a few literal /ourguys/ though so Sup Forums decided to ignore the bad parts of the cabenet because they rationalized that Bannon would somehow block out the other members and keep Trump on track

Now Sup Forums believes it's over because Bannon stepped down and the same shit that people were spewing about Trump's cabinet has resurfaced.

The joke is, none of it will actually matter until Trump himself starts to display a staunch change in policy. There is virtually no reason to "give up" right now.

I am so looking forward to people twisting this into Trump dindoo.
Was Trump a plant from the democrats to destroy the GOP??

It does look like the globalists have won. Only hope now is Miller, it's literally him v the globalists now for Trump's ear.

It's not about giving up.
Right now you are sucking his dick unquestioned.
If you want real happenings you have to trigger Trump into trying to win you back.

BAAAAAASED

This is interesting, proof?