Study reveals WHITE WOMEN prefer BLACK MEN

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

And white men prefer Asian women.

Is it bullshit ? Or is that true Sup Forums ? :3

blame the weebs

and i prefer white men

no periods, no distrust, no money drain.

i hope all white women are raped and killed

What for ?

Asian women are more attractive than white women, it's a well established fact user

You're a white man ?

bump

Always remember to sage these slide threads and post red pills.

Women are the true parasites of this world

being with a man means i have no female parasite trying to dilute me and soften me or wasting my time with useless hobbies like shopping or other dumb shit. emotional syncronicity, its wonderful being with someone as hateful as i am.

instead i have a partner who encourages my training and makes me stronger, being free of the sexual leverage they could have held over me, i can hate them 24/7 and tap into a level of misogyny striaght men can only dream of.

>Relying on a (((study))) and not on what people actually choose

Faggots die on DOTR

there will be no day of the rope.

only destruction, the world is never coming back. you've already proven that with recent events and your constant failings.

the white race isnt worth my loyalty.

>Black pilled faggot projects his own failings on the world and shills for women-hating
Color me surprised

i have straight privilige so i still win
discreet and masc, so have fun trying to find me

idgaf about gay rights because gay rights dont affect you if you arent an attention seeking faggot.

>UK study
Well white british men and women are brainwashed to hate themselves so this is hardly a surprise

> :3

>gay rights dont affect you
They actually do. The spread of HIV in western nations was a gay french flight attendant. Before that HIV was found in a few isolated african villages. Homosexual behaviour is extremely deviant and destructive to modern civilization don't kid yourself.

Not true. White women have a comparitavely low rate of misceganation from what I last read (could be wrong).

Are gays always this edgy?

My neighbour, a young woman was coal burning last night. I saw them going in together.
Later her takeaway turned up on my doorstep so I sent the Pakistani delivering it away.
Ha, Take that multiculturalism !

You're not better than the "attention seeking faggots" you hate. Not only are you a homosexual nihilist, you're subversive. You complain attention seeking faggots? Well you're worse than them, at least they're open about being disgusting anti-white degenerates.

You should have low expectations when it comes to the mentally ill.

why would you post this, Jurgen?

I like when prostitutes clearly state "no black men"

And black women prefer white man, what's the deal?

White """"""""men""""""""" are trash

A study also finds that women who date blacks only do so because no white guy will date them

but why tho

>KEK flag
>Actually believes this

Checks out.

its because nigs rob from them or pimp them out. whores are literally subhuman garbage that are willing to fuck dogs they hate nigs because they steal their money thats all

sage

delet this u son of a whore, doggos are taboo

Faggots don't get rights in the alt right utopia

if u look on population size there are as many fat whales white women as there are black women. so they "speak volumes" and shit sites like this decide to use these "inflated " numbers as proof.
seriously tho if a woman gets with a white man n leave all they get r bad looks and a pay off
if a woman leaves a black man they r seen "cool" in todays society just of the sole fact of being multicultural .
also blacks r most racist of any people.
ask one how they feel about spanish people and they with give you an answer that u would expect to hear from a white man towards black in 1870's "they r stupid people that dont deserve anything"

>gay french flight
that guy was a fucking machine. he couldn't even remember all the guys he fucked but he still came up with hundreds of names in cities all over the goddam place.

>(((Study))) reveals

>white women prefer blacks

Good, keep them. In the past year every white woman I've met was absolute trash. I can't remember the last time I met a white woman who wasn't a progressive whore, LGBT activist or a dried up old angry feminist.

im dating another Sup Forumslack so whoopdeedo to all that

why dont you get up and do something then.
oh wait you wont because you keep failing to do anything in this world

again, you cant identify me without a mind reader.

me and my bf come across as striaght guys. maybe when you guys actully show any sign of being able to beat the left. ill reform.

until then, ill just keep laughing at you.

>I don't believe what you believe but maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon after you're already winning
Behold the 'right wing' faggot. Don't bother "reforming", people like you are exactly what we're fighting to destroy.

i believe it when i see it tubby

We're reaching levels of Jew recently thought impossible. I suppose I could list reasons to dispute it but it's just not worth the effort.

>daily mail study
>no methodology
>not published
>topic chosen to generate feedback not reliable data

Here are you popular science for the masses

I'm female and I hate niggers. Always have. This push for black men to breed white women, and for white men to just give up on white women is scary as fuck. I'll Birth Of A Nation myself off a fucking bridge before I commit bestiality and let a monkey near me. And as sick as abortion is, if a nigger managed to knock me up, I'd be douching that cub out with drano.

No, it's a bullshit "study"

I don't know if it's similar for women as I don't really have that many female friends but I never found blacks attractive and this dates back to before I was racist.
Many gays don't typically admit it but they show little to no interest in blacks and gays refusing to respond to blacks on hookup apps or mocking them with racist slurs is something SJWs have been screeching about for a long time.

haven't looked at /hm/ in a while and it's probably skewed because it's on Sup Forums but the occasional black thread always got racist abuse.