Your Birthright

Why doesn't the psychedelic experience matter in the political/social arena?
Why do you believe it shouldn't?
How is society being rash and not simply hiding from what it doesn't want to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGlYVsicRKc
youtube.com/watch?v=8av4Ye8fHRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

****rational
not "rash"
sorry

It does. LSD made me far right, Salvinorin A white supremacist, 2cb Christian and DMT a prepper

>DMT a prepper
Really?
DMT made me much more comfortable with death, not the opposite.

Your life is not on this plane then. Take the noose, learn from your experience, understand what the universe tries to tell you what your goals are

OP is 17 years old.

I have a strong desire to make the world a better place for the living......

Do you straight edge guys paint black "X"s on your hands all the time or just for your get togethers?

I do psychedelics once every couple of months but I don't go around like a faggot thinking they're some mystical key to all things and the secrets of reality lie within hallucinatory vision

Also, weather or not psychedelics are for edgy teens, what kind of cuck is ok with big brother dictating what states of mind he can or can't be in?
You seem like you would know.

Since when it doesn't matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGlYVsicRKc

I have had a few good ones. It's really just a fun thing that doesn't matter so much.

I guess that's what all of life is...

ive never done psychedelics after smoking weed. wed was waaay too intense and hallucinogenic on its own so i made up my mind that i couldnt handle psychedelics. plus im too much of a NEET and socially inept to even know where to find drugs without a job at the age of 26

strange, I do.

I've read all Terence Mc
kennas books

psychedelics are ok but alot of people like to pretend they are something theyre not

many purveyors of Terence "burnout fraud" McKenna are often 17-21 year old kids going through a deep intellectual phase

without a doubt

literally not answering my question.
just looks like some more unsubstantiated shit.

Yea, like i mean look what it did for boomers and their children maaaaaaaan

>NEET is such a loser he can't even do drugs
How are you this sheltered and fragile?

to be fair, McKenna lectures (before Joe Rogan made them mainstream) were fun to listen to, it all felt like secret knowledge and you were breaking the matrix

>accuses a well-known author of being a "burnout fraud" whilst he wastes his life skimming over words he cant comprehend and typing up cliched shitposts
white boys, everyone.

>DMT shows him that he should embrace death
>Pretends to fight for life
Idiot, stop taking drugs, unless subscribed by a med, you don't understand them

yeah user I agree these biologically benign substances shouldn't be criminalized

He was a renown adulterer who did meandering hella-deep lectures to hot 20-something yr old hippie chicks as a means to get laid. This is well known, he was in it for the pussy user.

and he succeeded you dumb little faggot

I have a lot of experience with psychedelics...they can be fun. Weak minded people take it a bit too seriously though.

As I freely admit you sensitive little shit.
McKenna was great at bullshitting and storytelling.

Time to pill this thread up

then why are you posting you braindead fucking white boy, you have nothing to say. christ its like talking to a parrot lol

WTF are you doing?
Are you trying to make Holocaust revisionists look dumb?

youre a retard fuck off

>meandering hella-deep lectures
Confirmed for brainlet or not actually listening to them.

>take chemicals alien to your body
>brain starts short circuiting and throwing random signals
>interpret these hallucinations as anything more than entertainment
Shiggy

He's posting something worthwhile in this garbage thread.

Seriously, why are you doing this in my thread? I never supported 6 million or whatever, go away.
We all know the holocaust was 70% propaganda.

Because your thread is shit.

>brain starts short circuiting
confirmed for knowing fuck-all about brains

you are the chosen one. Spread the message in other lefty non/pol/ threads. Slide the sliders with truth

There are two longings you must give up.
The first is the longing to die.
The second is the longing to live at the expense of other people.

Always seek to return value for value.
We are not yet in the age of luxury that we could be in if the world lived by this maxim.

learn what you can from them.
when it's all familiar take a break.
check in every 1-5-10 years
if you need to be reminded again.

use them as a tool and spirituality.
that is their purpose.

god is in.

The only posts you've made in this thread have been in reply to me, you turbo-autismo.

I'm only claiming that Terence McKenna was a leftist charlatan burnout pussyhound bullshitter and doesn't deserve much esteem. That's all.

Dude, I'm at least 3 orders of magnitude beyond Mckenna at this point in my life. Mckennas insights are only worthwhile to the brianlets and 17-21 year olds intellectual virgins.

You only perceive me as behind you because you haven't realized that I've lapped you.
I'm so effin' smart my head actually feels heavier, physically heavier no joke.

>"starter pack"
Get your Kikebook shit outta here.
You crappy memes are no substitute for open discussion.

Just order 1p-LSD from bclsupply or lysergi. Slightly expensive but legal. Could also buy AL LAD or Aco DMT or the other fuckton of psychedelics

They ended a neo-con war that did fuck-all for the american public, in spite of unilateral government resistance, thanks for reminding me.

Ok then mr. Neurosurgeon, please elucidate to me the inner workings of the brain. Im waiting.

I'm not a drug user but I always felt that drugs could be a gateway to further human invention/evolution.

The thing that makes me against legalization is the existence of the welfare state. People taking drugs....pushing their limits...perhaps staying up days working on a single mathematical equation....painting or writing music....that sounds great. But you have to be able to fail. Taking risks has no meaning if you cannot fail. Otherwise youll just fuck around high all day and collect welfare checks

A painting by an artist strung out on drugs in the gutter who looked death in the face is one thing...but if he can just sidle up to the hospital and get a free bed for a few days it doesn't have the same urgency

I've owned all of his books for years but I don't do psychedelics anymore or really get into psychedelic culture/ideas. Mckennas thoughts on time, AI, the internet, divination were much more compelling than his drug obsession

Well for one, tryptamines (not that you have any fucking idea what those are) interact with the brain through catabolic pathways that are well established in creates as ancient as flatworms.
You literally flood your own brain with a tryptamines nightly.
GTFO with your dogmatic edgyness, brainlet

Drugs are necessary for the evolution of humanity.

Do you find validity in 'Stoned Ape Theory"?
I found his reasoning to be pretty compelling.

youtube.com/watch?v=8av4Ye8fHRk

Go in if you haven't already, it's real life HOL UP HOL UP WE WUZZZZZZZZZZ KAINGZZZZZZ N SHIETTTTT

You sound like you read some of (((their))) propaganda about the man.
He was a real fucking botanist with real fucking research and grants and papers and the whole 9 yards.
So fucking what if he reaped the reward of his work.
There is nothing more threatening to the warmongering, zionist neo-cons than expansion of consciousnesses.

I don't know where to find them, plus most sem too scary. I cant just walke up to people and ask "hey do you have drugs"?

They're not scary unless you've done some fucked up shit you don't want to think about.

>needing mind altering drugs to understand common sense
You people will be among the ones purged when it finally happens

spores are legal in most states it is just illegal to grow the mushrooms

smoking weed a bunch of times most times i wanted to shit myself it was so scary so I just assume I cant handle any hallucinogense

plus Im 26 i feel like society will judge me for being too old to experiment any way

If we wanted ideas rooted in fantasy and imbalanced brain chemistry, we'd go talk to the Alt-Left.

>wanting big brother to cuck his mind
Just try some user, don't lie to me and tell me you have but instead, go out and actually try some.

>i feel like society will judge me for being too old to experiment
Where did you get this notion and why do you give a solitary fuck?

an idea is an idea, doesn't matter where it came from
Rene Descartes, the fucking father of the scientific method, literally wrote that he got the idea to approach nature with "measure and number" from a literal fucking angel.
And now we have modern science.

People are retarded
Take pot for example, it fucks your brain cells, makes you incapable of doing the most basic tasks, and makes you smell like absolute shit.
Yet millions take it regularly and think there is nothing wrong with it, yet if you try to lock them up for shit they did while on it they lose their minds and say you're just suppressing freedom
Mind altering drugs are for military and government trials to discover new strains of drugs for public consumption and shitskins
If you are neither of those you're a degenerate who has problems dealing with the world as it is and you're a spineless sorry excuse for a "white" person
>Inb4 b-but muh founding fathers, you haven't even a remote clue what it was like to live before the industrial revolution you faggot fuck

i have very bad self esteem

>neo-con war
Vietnam was started by Kennedy and greenlit by Democrats
Kill yourself

Plato spoke of the Logos among many other people. Don't comment on things you don't understand.
>Imbalanced brain chemistry
Confirmed retard. You can leave now

>it fucks your brain cells, makes you incapable of doing the most basic tasks
These are factually untrue statements though.
>lock them up for shit they did while on it
What about those locked up simply just for having it (the majority of drug arrests)?
You sound like a dogmatic boomer with a small brain.
Enjoy your rights being denied to you, cuck.

>Go do this thing that has absolutely no point to it whatsoever and will have permanent negative effects on your brain
It doesn't even last more than a few fucking hours tops
You cucks always go about muh "higher level of consciousness" and all that bullshit but doing that shit doesn't allow you to access it but once and then you have to do more of the garbage to get back there and the more you do it the more you have to take until your friend out of your gourd. And it's not even a level of consciousness that helps you with anything, it's literally a median between your mind when it's awake and when it's asleep.

>Descartes
>Father of the scientific method
End yourself you dense motherfucker

>I read and believe the dis-info about the Zionist's Achilles Heel
Your loss.
Letting you own, sovereign brain get cucked by neo-cons....... tisk tisk

>These are factually untrue statements though.
That is completely untrue, literally everything becomes a huge task when you're fucked up, that's a good damn fact and you're lying out your ass if you say otherwise. The people who die just from weed most of the time do so because they're not even capable of turning themselves on their side so when they hurl it just falls back down their throats and they choke to death.
>What about being locked up just for having it
It's illegal, how in the absolute fuck is it that hard to follow the law? Or are you a nigger where you think you can just ignore the law because you don't agree with it?
>Dogmatic boomer
Boomers are the reason drugs continued to be popular past the 60's you daft cunt
Again, the fact that you need to severely alter your consciousness in order to be capable of understanding and digesting common fucking sense means you just lack a spine and are bluepilled as fuck
If life is such an issue for you that you need to check out by burning braincells you're not mentally strong enough to ever call yourself redpilled or anything else but cuck

Says the cuck who does what the Jews tell him to and willingly harms himself to expand a consciousness that quite clearly doesn't even exist
You're pathetic

2/10
I'd give you a 1 but that word count is too high to not deserve a 2.
There is no scientific backing to any of that shit you just posted.

Can you please find me evidence of a concerted Jewish effort to push psychedelic use?

You fuckin drugged up mkultra pigs, frying your brain and bragging about it.......we'll round you up one day, all of you.

Which psychedelic "fries" your brain?
What evidence is there?

Aaay Salvia connected me to every ancestor in my dna and gave me the feeling they were all watching my life on a screen. Not gonna let them down.