FRIDAY NIGHT DRUNK Sup Forums EDITION

Seriously tho' fucking jews.....

I'm not joking! those fucking jews seriously

only way beating them is with their own weapons even tho' you will feel like betraying your soul

it's the only way

fucking jews

>3 beers minimum required to post in this thread
>no romanians allowed

leaving the first stage of initial hate, the hate you feel by learning the truth is really important

becayue if youre filled with hate they win, they want you to hate, hate whiteman, white children, family, god, your past

they want you to hate, don;t hate@ even if it's the fist thing you will feel learingn all of it

you have to go beyong

where are (YOU) right now user?

there is this thing they call reality shock in pedagogy

>child gets raised in a sheltered bubble without experiencing harsh turths from the real world
>child will inavidably be confronted by it
>child will most likely develope psycological problems because of the severe cognitive dissonance experienced by this event

we are all children who woke up, even tho we were never meant to

if I don;t get bumped you can all go fuck yourself you romanian faggots

YES

manlet purge when

alcohol is degeneracy desu

grab fucking 50 dollars and go down the dirtiest street you can fin in your city and FIND A FUCKING HOOKER AND LOSEE YOUR VIRGINITY

bannon as fired I'm so fucking down right now

tfw sexually active and alcohol free
what a good life it is

manlets are good to take our white sub 7/10 women as brides

doncha agree?

>no drugs
>no alcohol
>np smoking
>NO BANNON

why did he do it, try to spinn in positivly for us you fucking cant

i just prefer to have a clear mind
plus almost everyone in my family is addicted to something. so i avoid it

The fire rises with or without /ourguy in the WH.
This week has forced (((them))) to show their hand to the normie.

fucking asian students raw to impregnate them somtimes doesn;t make you an addict

only low IQ white thrash people can be addict to something but they usually don;t mingle around autist databases like pol

>50 dollars
>american hooker

lol

I wan;t to belive but your sentence isn;t an argument

just a wish we both share

>not loosing your V card to a HIV crack whore so you can martyr for our cause and blow up the bilderberg party

Seriously. Why don't you guys arm the Muslims in the Middle East who are willing to fight the Jews. Why do you always arm people like the (((Saudis))) who help the Jews.

you can only do tht trough back channels and most of the time the "resistance" is already subverted or infiltrated

you can;t play chess with a jew because he already knows whatcha gonna dio

you gotta play internet meme chaos that isn;t predictable

Huffington post ran a headline with GOY in it.
How many normies just googled their first redpill because of that? Stop being a negative Nancy, Hungary.

people who drink sound like you.

the "slow red march" was slow because it had to reach culture trough educational system where it took generations

>old teacher needed to die
>new teachers needed to be indoctrinated
+ time
+ time

internet culture can be created in weeks and months not years, the game has changed