Public Service Announcement

Anyone typing optics is a shill. This terminology is being implanted hard, because in some way it's meant to turn back on conservatives in the future. Some false flagger is going to use this word after doing something catastrophic, if and only if you keep parroting the shills.

Tell 'optic shills' to fuck off.

no

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If anything you are a shill, or merely ignoramus.

Optics refers to the general immediate perception from the public.

If 100 of donald trumps biggest supporters went on cnn in nazi uniforms and said we believe in removing all jews from america, we are donald trumps biggest fans. Well, see there is language included there, but the idea of optics if appearance, the nazi uniforms would presumably be bad optics, because the public at large will view it badly.

Shills want trump supporters to appear badly, so people who are warning trump supporters of appearing bad optically, would be hurting the shills desire for trump supporters to appear optically. Do you know this, or do you not, could be an innocent err on your part.

*If anything you are a shill, or merely ignoramus.

Optics refers to the general immediate perception from the public.

If 100 of donald trumps biggest supporters went on cnn in nazi uniforms and said we believe in removing all jews from america, we are donald trumps biggest fans. Well, see there is language included there, but the idea of optics is appearance, the nazi uniforms would presumably be bad optics, because the public at large will view it badly.

Shills want trump supporters to appear badly, so people who are warning trump supporters of appearing bad optically, would be hurting the shills desire for trump supporters to appear bad optically. Do you know this, or do you not, could be an innocent err on your part.

bump

>Optics refers to the general immediate perception from the public.
We know what it means. I'm telling you that it's being pushed as hard as possible. It's not a trend. It's a push, an agenda.

This guys has a point.
I expect the plan to be a case where CIA agents will open fire on a crowd of "peaceful anti-Trump protestors" (aka Antifa) and the controlled corporate media will blame alt-right attackers as the culprit. They may even have a patsy for the authorities to arrest. This could happen at the upcoming Phoenix rally or a future rally.
This is very similar to what happened in Ukraine where government snipers inexplicably opened fire on protestors, only to have the US gov call for reformation of the Ukrainian state.
Thanks for the false-flag operation heads-up OP.

Perhaps the media can later say:
>"Look at how much they were talking about optics".
>"Everything they do is disingenuous. Literal wolves in sheeps clothing."
>"Nazis have infiltrated our government."

Don't be suckered into using that word here. I'm seeing it in 1 in every 3 posts. There's a reason. Not only don't use it, but point out that it's a shill preparation tactic.

It was pushed because pushers realized the charlottesville 'kkk, confederate, nazi' larping optically looked bad to the general public at large.

The optics pushing wants people who may associate themselves with Trump to not look like psychopathic douche tards to the general public.

It comes down to:

Do you want to help Trump/'conservative movement'?

Do you, do you want to, associate with Trump/'conservative movement'?

If yes, make sure your appearance does not hurt the movement, if no, make sure you do not care, try to make others not care, if your appearence hurts the movement

>Trump/'conservative movement'?

Trump has nothing to do with conservatives.

there are people that do have something to do with conservatives, and they believe they are linked to trump, and they believe at this moment in time trump is their only chance to enact anything like ideas they desire

Also he's dead to me after firing Bannon.

You're an idiot. Believe this if you want to. This is not some grand conspiracy to sink anybody, optics fucking matter. People think Obama is a swell guy. People think Hillary Clinton is corrupt. Look at their political fortunes and stop being an idiot that's convinced any word he sees pop up more frequently than often on here is a fucking plant.

Or double down on relating Trump to Nazis and white supremacists, see how that works

>It was pushed because pushers realized the charlottesville 'kkk, confederate, nazi' larping optically looked bad to the general public at large.
That's absurd. OF COURSE that shit looks bad to the public. No fucking shit it looks bad. The idiots who went out and did it are being led by the Alt-Left, and are a part of the Alt-Left. The rest of the stormfags are useful idiots.

They didn't just realize it looks bad after doing it. They KNOW it looks bad and that's why they were led to do it. And then consider what I'm saying in my posts above and it all becomes very clear.

Even if this is the case, should trump supporters, conservative, dress like nazis and go on tv and say 'we represent the trump and conservative movement, we believe all jews should be removed from America'?

>This is not some grand conspiracy to sink anybody, optics fucking matter.
Again, 2nd person stating the obvious. Of course it matters, we all know it matters. We all brush our hair and teeth and get dressed every day.

That's 2 people defending using a term that's obvious to elementary school children and has 100 non-fuck-up-your-movement ways of saying it.

It's pretty obvious. Don't LARP in public. If you do it or you're warning people against it, you're playing for the other team, some intentionally and some as useful idiots.

>optic
we used this in the military, i still use it since i left

Ok, I see your point to the tiniest of degrees. And I do notice when certain 'text book phrases' become for a time a common trend, as if shills were briefed or taught a word/concept of the day, overton window, optics is a recent one.

If you are correct, the only thing they could do would be:

'these guys are nazis, they realized the general public views nazis badly, so they strove to not wear their nazi uniforms in public'

There needs to be effort to make sure nazi uniform wearers in public do not openly support trump and conservatism,

But you are scared, if there is a lot of vocal attempts to warn nazi uniform wearers to do this, it may be evidence that there exists nazi uniform wearers that support trump.

Even if free speech and freedom of expression exists, and one can wear a nazi costume, this does not stop the democratic public from voting that person to be an asshole and have their views voided, if that person supports person A, no matter how right or wrong this kind of cherry picked judgement may be, the public may associate supporters of person A, as must having something in common with the person that wears the nazi uniform (whatever they might mean by it)

>'these guys are nazis, they realized the general public views nazis badly, so they strove to not wear their nazi uniforms in public'
And then they'd say: "And the proof of this is them suddenly using the term 'optics' 800 times per thread"

Which is exactly what's happening. It's to create a boogie man and hysteria to push a literal war in the streets in which only one side is deemed morally reprehensible because the other side had enough sense to use double speak in their name "Anti-Facist" while being Facist.

It's just a joke you retard.

why was it not foreseen that neo nazis and nazis would present a bad image?

all the pushing of such stuff on sites like this, getting people comfortable with it, was likely part of the plan, so they would feel comfortable dressing in their 'bad looking' costumes in public.

Look, unironically, the BEST way for these Stormfront retards to achieve their goal is to literally drop the nazi shit and take the incremental wins being provided.

The WORST way is to dress like a Nazi in the streets.

Now ask yourself which they actually did. They chose to sabotage themselves in the dumbest possible way. Are we supposed to believe they're that dumb? No, they're retards, but they're not dumb. They provide philosophical debate here all day long.

But they're too stupid to not dress like Nazi's in the streets? It's a game, and they're being used by the other side. They are a part of the Alt-Left, like it or not. And the board is being arranged for the next move, and the key to it all is the word 'optics.'

OR we can believe that these stormfag people are working against their own interests as hard as possible.

You gotta know that that's just for the opti...wait a minute, I'm not a shill

Here's my 2 cents. I've been browsing this board for about 4 weeks now and I just barely started hearing the word "optics" used heavily on here. Something is up.

>OR we can believe that these stormfag people are working against their own interests as hard as possible.
Some of them are idiots, some of them are 18 year olds, some of them are 30 year old 18 year olds, some of them are plants

Leftist here

I've been encouraging this shit for at least 2 years

there are people that have flags and tattos and styles and beliefs in neo nazi and white pride stuff regardless, these people exited regardless, so when conservatives won, these people were made to feel like they won

bump

>there are people that have flags and tattos and styles and beliefs in neo nazi and white pride stuff regardless, these people exited regardless, so when conservatives won, these people were made to feel like they won
I know what you're saying and agree, but they're being ushered along. They didn't come out in droves for Bush Jr. Trump is doing nothing that makes them think he's one of them, he's doing the opposite. He's fucked David Duke off for years. There's no "dog whistles" and all this other delusional shit. They've been co-opted, definitely by the Left like Soros & Crew, and very likely by the CIA, which they've done to both groups in the past. Sheep to the slaughter with patsies and the whole game plan as we've seen it play out 100x. Even they can see it. Hell, that Chris Cantwell guy who fucked them over for VICE is an obvious closet-homo too. Not to mention the weird part about hating jews while worshipping a jew.

Nothing but contradiction abounds in that movement, from the foundation to the philosophy to the actions. It's fake in the leadership and fake in some of the population and the rest are actual retards being played and used.