DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13735974
breitbart.com/economics/2017/08/18/nyse-traders-cheer-news-of-bannons-exit-then-stocks-sink/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/bannons-time-is-up/
twitter.com/Acosta/status/898645828348162048
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-mnuchin-pressure-quit-trump-administration/
youtube.com/watch?v=gFBn7dDpu4g
thedailybeast.com/breitbart-boss-stephen-bannon-bragged-in-2015-im-trumps-campaign-manager
archive.is/NZBAc
twitter.com/kalpenn/status/898593985270120449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

rat

be nice

Kept you waiting, huh...

>WOOOO HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We globalists now.
Pence 2020

holy shit she did the fucking meme!

THIS IS AWOOOVEMENT!

It beats the hell out of your teeth.

just let the Taliban have it back

they're just as modern and moderate as the rebels we were supporting in Syria

I tried that meme with Spicer too but it didn't take off.

Hey, remember Sean? That guy we all loved, until he was gone, then suddenly overnight "meh he wasn't that great"?

VOTE VOTE VOTE
BANNON POLL
strawpoll.me/13735974
strawpoll.me/13735974
strawpoll.me/13735974
strawpoll.me/13735974

Trump does not get anywhere NEAR the credit he deserves for taking the fight to the (((intelligence agencies))) and the (((media))).

These are unironically the two most powerful organizations on earth, literally every other candidate would be willingly blackmailed by them for fear of losing political power or worse.

>NYSE: Traders Cheer News of Bannon’s Exit…Then Stocks Sink

breitbart.com/economics/2017/08/18/nyse-traders-cheer-news-of-bannons-exit-then-stocks-sink/

stocks already flagging now that it's confirmed we won't be getting the economic nationalist tax reform

Daddy, daddy, fire that mean old Mr. Bannon!
He hates brown babies daddy! He's a bad man!

this is a cruel angel's thesis.

wow,roger stone reks bannons shit here,makes him look like a real faggot

Our vote doesn't matter. Trump is going to resign and/or hand it over to Pence for 2020.

Mercer and Bannon are going to shill for Cruz as the "real" America First candidate in 2020.

NONE OF THIS FUCKING MATTERS.

Only if you hold it in your mouth. It will stain but not damage them unless you have poorndental hygiene .

Embarrassing. Simply embarrassing.

He is a humble man. Nobody will ever know the sacrifices this man will have to make

You're trying a little harder ITT, but still ain't selling it

PRESS S TO SHIT ON GRAVE

When Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was a strong and articulate supporter of the President and his criticism of our current Immigration policies, was indicted for civil rights violations of prisoners in his custody the Obama Justice Department made certain he was tried under the wrong statue to deny him a jury trial. The Justice Department illegally monitored the Sheriffs communication with his lawyer as well as improperly communicating directly with the judge during his trial Arpaio’s prosecution is a political hit job and the government’s misconduct in his prosecution are certainly grounds for dismissal by the Trump Justice Department. Steve Bannon never mentioned the case to President who was shocked to learn about Arpaio’s conviction when he didn’t know about his trial. All of Arpaio’s phone calls to Bannon to protest his treatment by the Trump Justice Department went unanswered.

>All of Arpaio’s phone calls to Bannon went unanswered.

Gotta be honest, former Trump supporter here

first domino has falllen

but ivanka,bannon is a huge cuck...why don't you like him?

Why is still happening. No one seriously believes this hype train? Its like the birthday party of a 30 year old living at home. Bannon was the final straw.

could somebody that voted in the poll on this page
post a screenshot of the results?

What layer of blackpill are you- oh wait, I meant shill

Liberals BTFO
Shills BTFO
>Bannon is telling friends he doesn't want to go to "#WAR" with Trump, I'm told.

twitter.com/Acosta/status/898645828348162048

We all love Spicer. The problem is he isn't relevant since he's not in the White House anymore.

I agree, your people are just an embarrassing

The first domino has fallen.

imagine the tears when pocahontas wins because pence and cruz split votes

>only 12% of respondents recognize the truth

>BANNON IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI FIRE HIM
>Trump fires Bannon
>wow, Trump is so disloyal

Lefties on Twitter right now

>Steve Mnuchin, Friend of Bannon, Under Pressure to Quit Trump Administration

Steve Mnuchin has come under fire from fellow members of the Yale class of 1985 to resign from his position as Secretary of Treasury.

“We call upon you, as our friend, our classmate, and as a fellow American, to resign in protest of President Trump’s support of Nazism and white supremacy. We know you are better than this, and we are counting on you to do the right thing,” the open letter to Mnuchin reads.

The letter was posted on the website lettertostevemnuchin.com. The website appears to be run by a person called Jeffrey Mueller, who identifies himself as part of the Yale College class of 1985. Breitbart News could not confirm his identity.

Hundreds of signatures appear on the letter, although Breitbart could not confirm their authenticity.

“We can be Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Grees, and a number of others things and still be friends, classmates, and patriots, but we cannot be Nazis and white supremacists,” the letter states.

While the false claims that Trump supports Nazis and white supremacy should ring hollow to anyone working in the Trump administration, the letter demonstrates the immense social pressure being put upon members of the administration and supporters of Donald Trump to denounce the president. Earlier this week, leaders of Corporate America caved to this pressure, as have numerous Republican politicians.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-mnuchin-pressure-quit-trump-administration/

fucking backstabbing shits

well its daily caller, a trashy fake news site

also, fuck all backstabbers. every single fucking time you doubt the DON and it turns out he was right all along.

remember syria? how you dumb idiots all screamed he'd full on invade syria? no, instead he made syria stop using chemical weapons and showed the whole world that he is not afraid of using force, which gave him huge leverage against russia, china and north korea among others

remember when he nominated pence? everyone immediately reacted in great shock, saying he threw away his chance of winning the election. turned out pence is a great guy

fuck you shills, disloyal scum and retards, your time will come one day

What did he mean by this?

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISIBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=gFBn7dDpu4g

>blackpilling attempts
The very least you could do is show dedication to your cause, Malta alone could do a better job.

What exactly has Trump done to make (((them))) uncomfortable even, what to speak of fighting? Has he done one thing?

Reminder:

Bannon joined Trump with only 3 months left in the Election after Trump defeated the entire GOP establishment on his own with his own anti-globalist messaging.

Bannon didn't give Trump his anti-globalist positions, He's had them for decades.

Bannon has been unleashed to go after traitors in the GOP and go after the media. He's still an advisor to Trump and now he brings access to the administration and insider resources back to Breitbart.

We waste hours of our week following this. It doesn't impact our life at all, we have no say, none of this matters. It's a waste of our life. We live in a plutocracy

yea,no shit....doesn't end well for people who go to war with trump

It was what they changed this one to, after they caught hell for it

This is will agree with because I love Spicer a lot but there was always a consistent, 2-3 anons who didn't like him and always called him a bad fit and were happy for him to be replaced. Surprisingly Sarah became well liked, she's okay to me but not the Spice man himself.

While Acosta is fake news, it would make sense for Bannon not to sperg out.

moonman's angling for a job

what a pervert

>Jim
I don't want to believe this even if it sounds good.

>nazi flag
>upset that someone who is pro Israel and thinks the far right are clowns is gone.

Turns out Trump is an Ivanka puppet after all .

When Trump does something we don't like and we lose faith and get off his train but then he does something based and we get back on being sorry we ever doubted him but then trump does something we don't like and we lose faith and get off his train but then he does something based and we get back on being sorry we ever doubted him but then....

>didnt read my post
So like 11 layers?

Mercer funds a legit third party...

Bannon-Kellyanne 2020

>we
Fuck off, Jap

Hopefully Breitbart will go back to not being so whiny. Lately, they've been really annoying.

>Bannon didn't give Trump his anti-globalist positions, He's had them for decades.

Stay mad cuck

What a bunch of awful people.

bannon had been inviting trump on his radio for months. this is a stupid decision. enjoy (((kushner))) as your senior advisor lad

I loved Spicer. He did an amazing job of dealing with all those libuck reporters ganging up on him at once. He deserves some rest, and I fully expect all of Trump's press secretaries will have relatively short runs because of burn out. Being one person taking on a room full of enemies day in and day out is hard work.

>reminder that van jones actually worked at the white house lel

Looks like the lunchbreak at shareblue is over

Big if True.

Japanon is taking the blackpill harder than crusaderkun

>Green jobs czar

The size of this, it's massive

He made a speech to the CIA on his first fucking day of work accusing them of being a fifth column and telling them to knock it off.

I really just want to know if this is all part of the plan and who will replace him. Is Manafort allowed back in?

would get embarrassingly destroyed

>maybe if I keep throwing the word "cuck" around it'll stick to something

This is the part where the "fuck Sessions" crowd comes in to complain about Sessions foot dragging process of not investigating a million and one leads.

Trump was probably pissed about that
Sheriff Joe was there for Trump long before Bannon jumped on the train

A FUCKING LEAF

>Japanon

There's more than one Nippon poster. The new one is the fag.

im fucking glad Bannons out, maybe you faggot kikebarts can fuck off now.

Peak /ptg/ was during the primaries Pre-Bannon.

>implying Bannon was ever ourguy

Bannon was the stealth campaign manager ever since Roger Stone faggot ass was fired in summer 2015:

“I'm Trump's campaign manager,” Bannon wrote in an email sent on August 30, 2015 to Jones, who provided the email to The Daily Beast.

“OMG! Is that confidential or can I tweet it :)),” Jones replied later that day. “I am soooo impressed. Really! He couldn't have picked a better person. OMG!”

“Confidential,” Bannon responded. “Don't u ever read breitbart--its trump central.”

thedailybeast.com/breitbart-boss-stephen-bannon-bragged-in-2015-im-trumps-campaign-manager

Thanks user. I needed that. I always felt like Bannon was trying to play the role of stalin.

>Yale
>home of the Skull & Bones club
>site's owner is named "Mueller"
>urging the secretary of the treasury to resign
sounds like a deepstate pysop

I would be. Joe is a human bean

and a real hero

THIS

Let's archive it archive.is/NZBAc

Guess what?
Before Bannon joined the Trump campaign, his top advisers were Kushner, Lewendowski and Manafort.

They were the ones behind his proposals for a very strong bans on Muslims.

Bannon was Trump's stealth campaign manager in August 2015

If any of that shit is true he needs to go

Has Trump pardoned anyone railroaded by leftists yet?

sesshy really hasnt found his groove yet

>Don't u ever read breitbart--its trump central.”
except it wasn't..they constantly shilled for cruz

Dog bless you, NorBot

This is 500 degree wizard chess. Dems don't know whether to do what Bannon says because Trump fired him or do the opposite because Trump is an Nazi

Full collapse.

twitter.com/kalpenn/status/898593985270120449

Sweet, shills outing themselves fast ITT. Over 50% of them filtered and not even to 100 posts.

Comfy thread now.

>Reddit fags don't know how a meme works

The meme goes like this. You ready? It's hard and complicated

It's F. Everything in COD, aside from shooting, is done with F. The whole point of a meme in the first place was that they turned what was supposed to be an emotional moment into a "Press Action to continue". F is the standard keybinding for the use key, S would just go backwards, since like any shooter since in the last decade, it uses WSAD for movement

The alternative is X, because that's what the xbox cucks have as the use button on the controller

Press random letter is just what newfags use, because they don't know how this meme works

somethingsomething nukular codes

Was the Bannon thing fake news?

>WH ally who has spoken to Bannon on #WAR comments: "That's not where Steve's head is at." Bannon wants Trump to succeed, he's telling folks.

1 nazi down, 3 to go.