Why turned so many beautiful places like this

Why turned so many beautiful places like this ...

... to shitholes like this

whomstd've thought the world would look so uggo in the future back then when now was the future

because those cities were turned into ashes during the second world war....

Cologne central station

So beautiful today

It has happened all over the west sadly...

Capitalism.

That's so sad

You Germans are responsible for this Bauhaus cancer. Why are you so insistent in wanting to destroy our continent?

what?

Nonono we Germans once fought this. But you fought us...

this

The idea behind modern art is that if everyone can relate to the art you're producing, that they say it's beautiful and meaningful etc in reality it's worthless.

Mindless elitism taken to its logical conclusion - everyone hates shit so to be special and sophisticated i must love shit!

back then when the future was what is currently known as now i am saying nobody could had known the bad aseathetcs, then, which was the past, of our infrastrcutures in the present day

So clean

lovely

Attacking Poland.

just visited innsbruck, you fucked up m8
i thought tyrol was the last stand of whiteness

This is very true. Bongs and burgers did this. They fought for the kikes and here we are.

Jews

ask MISTER HARRIS AND MISTER MAY AND MISTER MCNAMARA THE ENVIOUS DEYTROYERS OF WORLDS TARDS

actually you'd be surprised how many places in germany and the uk weren't actually touched by the war but got BAUHAUSED anyway

whole europe (minus balkans) was once as clean and well mannered and modest as only switzerland is today

if you tear this one down, you do the same thing they did in the 70s

not quite you moron

Oh, how I yearn

It's a sad but society doesn't focus on fanciness of architecture anymore. It requires buildings that are solid, safe and cheap to build and maintain.

>buildings that are solid, safe and cheap to build and maintain.

and modernist architecture is nothing of that

Huh i have actually been to Kassel

One of my least favourite places in Germany

so many shitskins