Does this trigger you neckbeards?

Does this trigger you neckbeards?

How does it feel to know that the country is moving forward without your retarded bullshit, and that your ideology will be relegated to the dustbin of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_B._Taney
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but...but...but.... niggers!!! jews!! it's their fault!

Yes, well done OP well done OP
HOWEVER

>your ideology will be relegated to the dustbin of history

you and I both know that with globalisation and the internet, nothing is going away forever. the pendulum will swing back, and your precious utopia will be overrun with the very things you hold so dear.

not all rednecks are triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

yes, celebrate the destruction of your history, surely it will end up well in the days to come.

fuck that statue. I would take it to the scrap yard and sell the bronze. It would fetch about $200 Cha Ching

our history is the history of slave revolts, not salve holders

Yeah pretty much. Some info on the guy, Roger Tany:

"In Dred Scott v. Sandford, a slave named Dred Scott had appealed to the Supreme Court in hopes of being granted his freedom based on his having been brought by his masters to live in free territories. The Taney Court ruled that persons of African descent could not be, nor were ever intended to be, citizens under the U.S. Constitution, and thus the plaintiff (Scott) was without legal standing to file a suit. The framers of the Constitution, Taney wrote, believed that blacks "had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit. He was bought and sold and treated as an ordinary article of merchandise and traffic, whenever profit could be made by it."[3] The court also declared the Missouri Compromise (1820) unconstitutional, thus permitting slavery in all of the country's territories. Taney died during the final months of the American Civil War on the same day that his home state of Maryland abolished slavery."

To be fair the American south contributed about as much to American progress and culture as Belgium did, there is no real loss in their removal save for the delusions that stuck to them.

For most of the world, it was already there. A monument didn't change that. A monument doesn't prove anything and it doesn't preserve anything beyond an idea of the feelings of the local people.

those faggots are not rednecks and in an ironic way prove once again the left are the ones appropriating cultures.

Rolling I guess
Forward to what? Blankness? Because that's all I can see happening by removing everything aesthetic.

Charles Barkley even thinks this is retarded. Is he /our nigga/

rednecks, born and raised.

just not on oxycontin

>your ideology will be relegated to the dustbin of history
Oh, i though you were all over garbage bins because you were looking for your communist ideology.

why are they removing George Washington?

rolling

Monuments have been removed before and they get out up way after the fact as well. It's not time to panic yet.

Not George Washington. Roger Taney, an insanely racist supreme court judge from the pre-civil war era.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_B._Taney

The US deserved to burn for what they did to white people in the 20th century.

They've been REPLACED before, usually by something much better looking.
Just look around you. When was the last time your city truly built a masterpiece of architecture to replace that old administrative center? That old public schoolhouse?
When was the last time that they didn't put cheap (((modern))) art in the new parks and on the old city places? When was the last time they maintained the marble and bronze in good condition, instead of replacing it with steel and plastics?
I have reasons to be afraid, and so do you. It is subtler than just bulldozing everything, but it is still in motion.

Why...

Mildly triggered.

Does your grandma know you're a Nazi?

Don't start wars for no reason next time Hans.

Eh, it just seems like dumb and unnecessary pandering. It's basically art history they are moving. I'm worried about what they are going to come after next.