YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS

YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO THE LEFT / ELITES

Alright we all know Soros and others want to fuel a race war to get rid of Trump, and that they set orchestrated Charlotsville.

You have three options to choose from:

1. You do nothing and stay stoic, not giving (((them))) what they want. But, by doing this, you are also showing how weak you are, and they will see the cowardice as sign to go further with their agenda.

2. You do what they want and you go fight antifa/communists and have yourself portrayed as evil nazis.

3. Than there's the final option. Since option 1 and 2 offer no solution, there's only 1 thing to do left. That is indeed to fight, but fight so hard that it exceeds their expectations. To go full 88 without compromise. Let them experience what monster they have created.
Be more radical and fanatical than they can ever imagine, and they will stop laughing.
They may think its a joke still, but they won't be laughing for much longer if you choose this option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5IH3t3QxWug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit thread
Everyone on this board is doing 1 and will keep doing 1 for as long as they can

Step 2: Be portrayed as evil neo-nazis
Step 3: Go full neo-nazi, subsequently be portrayed as evil neo-nazi

your plan is flawed nederbro

Don't post your shit in other threads ever again toothpaste.

Was about to post this.

you don't get it do you

Has anyone been a more obvious kike shill?

Just let them have their war but we win it and if we don't win we take them all down with us. What I'm talking about is we don't just have a war we fight the same way jihadis like ISIS do we send our people to attack them from within while also taking territory

Whats not to get? You don't think the 88ers aren't hardcore fanatics? You talk about exceeding the enemies' expectations without providing any visualisation of the kind of thing you mean. Fucking terrorism? Militias? Some other illegal activity? What?

Step 2: You do what they want and fight, get portrayed as neo-nazi

Step 3 is literally just step 2 but you try harder and probably go full domestic terrorist

The left elite rests on their alleged moral superiority and victimization, all you have to do it's take them out of their high horses and they are done, and if the MSM sides with them the violence will stain them too for once.,

Everyone Right of (((Marx))) is called a Nazi. May as well make use of an old tactic, adopt the swastika and terrify the enemy.
With the way things are going for the Marxists and the amount of people they disgust on a daily basis. It's not inconceivable that the overton window will shift so far back to the Right that people will join ethnonationalist movements en masse. It's happening currently but in smaller numbers.

The possibilities exist.

We've been trying to do that for years. Long before Trump was ever elected.
This "You're a Nazi" bullshit. This literal IRL reducto ad hitlarium has been going on as long as I can remember.

As soon as you admit you believe in racial differences and bio-diversity and the science of natural selection in human beings who evolved in different regions under different environmental conditions, you are automatically
>Literally Hitler.

Don't be stupid and violent, but don't be afraid to defend yourself either. The media WILL NOT show antifa attacking you unprovoked, so if you don't fight back, you're a victim for nothing.

Yeah okay FBI....

The Alt right is a non violent civil rights movement working to undue a cultural Marxist coup within the framework of the constitution.

I urge you all to watch the speeches of Reverend King and study Mahatma Gandhi. Truth virtue and reason transcend race.

Yep. I am doing 1, and more. I suggest you anons do the same.

Why be a wolf or sheep when you can be the fox?

He means to become the monster they so fear, at least outwardly, as it would paralyze their decision making.

Repeating history.

Something's telling me you aren't a trustworthy person.

Yes but say someone wanted to do that, what kind of things would that person do?

Maat, 3 is even worse than 2

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5IH3t3QxWug

exactly

They think it will just be a low energy spoof, we must proof them wrong.

Look at all these cucks.

4a) Break into the houses of known leftists and kill them and their families.

4b) Repeat as necessary.

>I urge you all to watch the speeches of Reverend King and study Mahatma Gandhi. Truth virtue and reason transcend race.
Yeah and the altright is a ethnonationalist organisation.

>Alright we all know Soros and others want to fuel a race war to get rid of Trump,
Yet people here are the ones always saying "race war nao!" "gas the kikes!" and fantasizing about a civil war. So what is it? If it's because Soros is a Jew, there are Jews on the Right side as well. Always have been. Trump owed banking Jews a LOT of money. They fixed his debt. They never do that without wanting you to do something in return.

>and that they set orchestrated Charlotsville.
Which many here were salivating over and excited about, calling each other "based" for attending. So again, what is it? Before the shitshow, it was based. But now things are fucked, it was a set up by Soros? LOL.

You talk about staying stoic and not resorting to violence. Why do you have to even say this to a side that isn't prone to violence? And who the fuck do you think you are that some maniac is gonna listen to you? Every day on here, there're Nazis, either real or larpers, wishing for happenings and race wars, you think that's not going to have an effect? hahahahah.

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say consistency. In one hand you say:
>Don't give them what they want (violence) ... you go fight antifa/communists and have yourself portrayed as evil nazis

THEN you say in the same damn post:
>Be more radical and fanatical than they can ever imagine, and they will stop laughing.

Who draws the line and decides when to do this? Different people have different opinions of what "no other solution" is and means. If some nut reads your advice, then watches some fearmongering race baiting alt-right tuber and decides "fuuuuuuuck, people aren't listening. we're gonna die!" Guess what he's gonna do? He's not going to be stoic, you stupid cock. This is what people are talking about. And you say all this about "not being portrayed as nazis" with a pic of Hitler. You are a LARPer.

Do what? Become the monster or pretend being the monster? Either way, you at least need more knowledge than them. You need to be manipulative and be able to turn any of their ideals on their head, make them question their very selves.
If you're thinking goose-stepping and waving the swastika is the way to go, it's not.
Look at the tiki march. That scared the shit out of them, more than the next day, not because nazis or blood and soil chants, but because identity politics is turned against them and (mostly) white people organized in a peaceful way that they couldn't really spin. If you listen to them, they'll tell you their deepest fears and not even realize it.

Why would I go full NAZI when I disagree with NatSoc?