September 23

IS Sup Forums READY TO SURVIVE THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME?

USANONS, REPRESENT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX1H5d3x8CI&list=PLZTEultrWKI874XuQHz-TQq1w0Oh4C0tR&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whadddup?

this like the Russian fault line attack strategy what u saying?

I think he wants you to tell him your condition when shit hits the fan based on the map

Yellowstone eruption scare

If that's yellowstone you might be underestimating it.
I mean for reference a medium-sized volcano already has the power of roughly the entire nuclear arsenal of the world... If that were to consist of only czar bombas.

Looking forward to more disappointment.

Russia has a plan for if they need to nuke us they can hit us on this faultline and then Yellowstone will go off.

>a volcano is waiting a date

LOL kys my man

Looks like I'll have a front row view to the zombie horde. Raining ash stops on the other side of my neighbor Hood.

It has not happened for 2500 years. But I'm fucking ready. Bring it on! We need a cleansing!

Someone post the infographic.

does deep state have a nuke in yellowstone to set it off?

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IS LEAVING OFFICE, THEY ARE ABANDONING SHIP. THEY ARE GOING TO GET THE FUCK OUT TOWN BEFORE SHIT HITS THE FAN.

lol, shit must be going REALLY bad for the Alt-Right if Sup Forums are having to go back to the tired old Yellowstone meme.

>tfw safe

Yellowstone is the worst meme on Sup Forums.

who else /coolascucumberzone/

>[laughs in coastal Texan]

i got a play list of mewzak for the happening and the inevitable "madmax times" that follows.

some of you guys are ok if you hear weeb battle theme music from a car stereo duck and run

youtube.com/watch?v=PX1H5d3x8CI&list=PLZTEultrWKI874XuQHz-TQq1w0Oh4C0tR&index=9

What happened to operation Gotham shield? I live in the area where the "simulated nukes" would happen and nothing happened
Being a happeningfag should be a bankable offense

Bannable not bankable
I must be part Jewish, I live in New Jewsy after all

>tfw ur safe

>tfw raining ash zone
just fuck my shit up famalam

I don't know if you're trolling or just too dumb to realize that Washington DC (in eastern virginia, outside the zone in the map) and Washington state are two totally different things.

Yellowstone will not erupt in our lifetime
>Yellowstone will not erupt in our lifetime
Yellowstone will not erupt in our lifetime
>Yellowstone will not erupt in our lifetime

t. geologist

I live in the get fucked zone so I wont even have time to understand whats happening before im just 160 pounds of ash and smoke drifting away on the supersonic blast wave.

we will rise out of the earth after a 1000 1000 years to spread our memes once more.

Bullshit

Its the 21 when the volcano blows, you dingus.

Stay safe ameribros. But make sure you film everything and share, ok? I love you. :*

Well at least I got to see a partial eclipse.

I'm out of the blast zone so will almost certainly starve to death.

Whatever. God's will. If this site has taught me anything it's to believe in God.

THEY ARE MOVING THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES OUT OF THE KILL ZONE. DO THE RESEARCH.

As much as I think this stuff is conspiracies...I keep thinking if the left want to eventually rule over all. They're going to need to kill the white population off and that area is exactly where everyone is white.

odds on the eruption and eclipse at the same time Monday?

Would it be considered a sign from Kek?

VOLCANOLOGIST HERE

THE FISH ARE LEAVING THE LAKES. THE BISON ARE HEADING TOWARDS THE EAST COAST IN MASSIVE HERDS. PARK RANGERS ARE EITHER ABANDONING POSTS OR TELLING TOURISTS TO GTFO. ITS HABBLENINGN

>tfw safe

VULCANOLOGIST HERE
PON'FAR IS BEGINNING. FIND YOUR VULCAN QT BEFORE THEY'RE CLAIMED BY KLINGONS.

>I'll only get raining ash

Fuck.

>Yellowstone
How many times have we predicted this again?

VULCANOLOGIST HERE
THE FORGE OF THE GODS IS HEATING UP, HEPHEASTUS AWAKENS, THE GODS ARE COMING BACK

I love that picture. You just made my day

>tfw in Raining Ash Zone

jesus christ reddit, at least try to hide it

Oh fuck isnt the eclipse heading through yellowstone? Waves work becuase the moons gravity pull in them right? So now the sun and moon will both be pulling the pressure in Yellowstone towards them, holy shit it will happen.

I work with a guy who used to be a ranger at Yellowstone. I of course asked him if shes about to blow. He said not sure if it could happen soon, but they are about 300,000 years overdue. He says the ground swells about an inh every year frok its center. So much so that water is moving to the edge of the lakes.

Not my problem though, beast coast master race

O*ions we must come together with the remains of Indiana

Can confirm. Check me

>TFW safe,but no food and money

Even if you're outside the ash zones no one in North America will be safe. Global temperatures will lower by a dozen degrees or so due to ash blocking out the sun and countless crops and animals will begin to die off.

>a dozen degrees
wow then it will be 68 degrees instead of 80 here I better stock up on blankets.

>crops and animals will die
good thing I've spent my whole life eating mostly junk food so my body is 100% prepared to never eat any meat or vegetables again.

Onions?

>lower by a dozen degrees
Canada confirmed for annexing America. They're terraforming us for conquest.

i hope russia drops its entire arsenal on yellowstone. would be enough of a blast to literally blow a chunk out of the earth and probably end all life

>ash zone
I'm ready.

The black sun draws near.

W I T N E S S E D

what happens some types of sea bacteria and shit die off entirely and others spiral out of control, fucking over the entire foodchain and the ocean acidity levels, and it causes a huge knock-on effect that basically fucks everything up.

that's what (((climatologists))) say anyway

>100% prepared to never eat any meat or vegetables again.
So what are you going to eat instead user?

why is it always sept 23rd?

I can understand during the shmetah years ago cuz that was an important date for it but why every year since then?
"no man will know the hour" -God

I'll be safe and comfy in southern Texas

Don't touch muh bluegrass region!

If the moon suddenly reversed in its orbit, without drawing closer or farther from the earth or losing any piece of itself, how much volcanic activity would result?

nuts,cereal,fish,insects?

>

The rod will strike the ring.

I live in draper Utah, I got some mountains to protect me but im right on the border of the initial kill zone. Help.

This is the rod

And this is the ring

When the two meet, the world will experience a calamity many times worse than a nuclear bomb. Millions will starve, and the fighting will be unbelievable.

Is fish not considered meat in Argentina?

Need moar info on this. Some remote viewing LARP?

i hope so user

It is the original giver of the prophesy, returned to give clarification. Happened last night.

My dad works for Nintendo, can confirm Yellowstone happening.

>The rock standing on seven hills refers to an important figure appearing in a important city with seven hills in it.
Is this fucker refering to the Seven hills of Rome? "The rock" could litterally mean the old ruins of the old palaces used by the emperors of Rome.

ISIS has a black flag and explicitly states that they wish to make Rome the capitol of their new caliphate.

>wyoming here

Nothing's happening but buttfuck tourists here for the eclipse.

My 8 year old says Donald Trump will bring about the end times by nuking Yellowstone.

I will bet any and all of you, $500 USD in bitcoin each, that nothing is going to happen.
That's a pretty good deal, anons. Why not take the offer if you're so sure of your beliefs?

This kills the white-rural states

Holy fuck

Outside of range, well prepped and stocked with food but I am currently in a major city. After the initial report I would get my family and high tail it to a friends ranch to wait out the shit show. Alternatively, I would use the blanket chaos to go door to door in my neighborhood like the angel of death on passover. I remember who had the Trump signs and who had the Hillary signs.

ISIS is being routed from all side as we speak.

LARPing thread?

LARPing thread

So in all seriousness, assuming this fucker actually goes off. How fucked am I in Calgary?

we have no way of knowing it's him. 99% chance it's a larp.

i think he's referring to the vatican.

>mfw living in Gallatin County Mt.

Will I be alright?

You are OP.

Ded

So.. you do realize that totality (the rod) doesn't cross over the Prismatic Springs (the ring)? You realize you're a fucking idiot?

It comes close enough.

>Barely even touches the south
Ah well. At least it lobotomizes the country, the south would probably die shortly after from eating too many feces thinking they are chocolate.

I'm not worried - i bought 6 months worth of survival shield and super male vitality.

Goodbye cucks.

Predicting the date a volcano will go off.

No

>tfw in hot ash zone
who /slowdeath/ here?

I live in South Bend Indiana. Will I be OK?

/Comfy/ until I starve to death

>Live in NY.
Slow death for me.