If whites were superior, why are Arabs better terrorists?

If whites were superior, why are Arabs better terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you sure about that?

Coz they get 72 virgins in heaven. Maybe you should convert, at least that way you would get a good fuck after you die.

Considering all facts, burgers are the best terrorists out there, just look at your kill count.

Exactly.

Because we tend to want to continue to live after we remove kebab. Suicide bombings doesn't look to attractive to anyone besides Muslims. That's why we invented tomahawk missiles.

Last time Whites chimped out 73 million people died

yeah wtf, how come all the white terrorists suck dick at being terrorists? The guy in charlottesville only got 1 slow moving target, i mean come on dude.

I don't remember arabs killing 600000 people in central europe with strategic bombers, like terrorist organizations called USAF and RAF did

because unlike shitskins, white people have other things to do besides target practice and goat fucking

you dont want white terrorists
like weaponised ones
then europe would not only be clean but also your shitty clay would be cleaned from your people , shitskin

and there are chances even your land would be non existent

You forgot a zero. Nevah forget muh 6 gorillion.

if no one notices this trips, imma put my head in the oven

had so much digits today wtf is up with blind ppl

Whites terrorise with the media and capitalism. Its a slow and painful death, your arteries start clogging with lard, you start getting extremely obese from all the deep friend twinkies and cant stop drinking coca cola because of all the advertisement in movies then you turn on the tv and see honey bubu pedo shit or some faggot tranny on a dating showa, then you just die from a heart attack or stop breathing beacuse of the fat.

>Chile
>White

if arabs are superior, why do they suck so badly at war?

There are better things to put into the oven than your own head.

Business is business

so how many dead on the american government's hands?

hey dank digits bro

More and more whites are radicalising. We will claim the title soon enough

donald could fart into a microphone and scare more libcucks than 100 isis execution videos

This.

Arabs will never conquer your culture or forcibly Islamize it because they just don't have the power to do that, even if they wanted to.

White people WILL cuck your culture, bring feminism, homosexuality, transgenderism and all other sorts of degeneracy to subvert you, and if you resist you will get invaded and overthrown, or at the very least heavily sanctioned until your nation is a starving shithole.

And yes Jews have a part to play in this but OVERWHELMINGLY it is white people that do this and go along with it. Look at how many here on Sup Forums advocated for war against North Korea, or continuous intervention in the Middle East, etc.

> burger tries to tell others that they suck at war

That's rich.

I'm pretty sure we are the terrorists.
You think it was muslims who rigged the world trade center? Probably white people contracted by white people.

>implying any nation is a more destructive terrorist than america
are there unicorns that fart glitter in your imaginary world you have constructed to suppress memories of being molested as a child ?

I don't think there have been any white terrorists except McVeigh and the car guy in Charlottesville (according to the media)

I doubt that. They'll just rent more vans.

brb, reinstalling C&C Generals.
What an awesome game...

krautfag tries to tell others that they suck at war. Watch out or Putin will send in the Siberian rapists again, cuck.

they aren't.

White man basicly light up middle east on fire.
Our tier 1 death squads are cutting of your hq like weeds

> delusional underage burger

You guys were begging us for weapons because you ran out of them during vietnam and korea and helped us rebuild our arms industry. Thanks for that by the way. Won't say more, go research it yourself. Dipshit.

They have nothing to lose and they nurse their wounds with cocaine

Hey man, I'd like to see you try and take on 20 rice farmers at once.

the koran also says women are not allowed into heaven.
these virgins will just be some other fat unfucked arab guys who died from hearth attacks and like the other guys who blew themselve up.
a fucking sausage party with mohammed doing his caligula style daily visits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing

not really true, The IRA were GOAT terrorists, created elaborate bombs and had zero CIA backing and barely any funds

I fucking miss that game.

>If people were superior why are apes better tree climbers?
>if people were superior why are leopards better runners?
>If people were superior why are niggers better jumpers?
>If people were superior why are sharks better swimmers?

If a civil war does kick off... you're gonna find out how wrong you are.

different races are good at different things

arabs are good at terrorism because it fits their cultural and racial aptitudes.

They're bad at regular warfare because of their corruption, clannishness, low IQ, etc

Australian aborgines are better than whites at... visual-spatial stuff like tracking and recognizing the silhouettes of WW2 airplanes

chimps are better than humans are certain memory games which mimic the skills you'd use to remember the location of food resources in the wild

That's why you won't do shit about NK, it would be another vietnam for you. Even harder.

lel

What's your metric?
Whites are frequently better off and have more to lose in suicidal struggle.
Then again, white terrorists are less fond of suicide and don't tend to blow themselves up; they survive. By that metric I'd say they're better.