Art Bell

In an archive of an Art Bell show, someone faxed in claiming his guest said he was a 33rd degree mason. Is this correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DcJsI
youtube.com/watch?v=KuAxVbS5I1o
drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/specialReports_pc_carden_detail.htm?reportID={0153C8C9-F980-412F-A352-3DEA2D36D836}
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
youtube.com/watch?v=dWWaoWWWbyw
youtube.com/watch?v=fVyDoNezK1o
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
youtu.be/B4CTAYC5rTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Art Bell is a fraud desu

and he has tits

Art's pissed about Bannon leaving, lulz

What's the number to dial west of the Rockies, and what time is the show on?

Take it to /x/ Arts gone and some stupid Jewbitch took over. Get over it. Sage

>archive.is/DcJsI

Does his beer say "top pedo"?

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN! HIDE THE SHEKELS!

SHUT IT DOWN!

"musky bottoms"

soon.

PULL IT!

Torpedo

"Torpedo," you retard

copy that. building 7 about to get briss'd

doesn't matter, he's irrelevant

idk, look it up

kys

bill cooper is a legend

is pic related a shill guise?

He murdered his wife

heh heh

>mv
i don't get it. are you trying to execute a linux command?

He watched as she struggled towards her inhaler. He had it in his hand...the life drained from her eyes. death has become her.

-fin

i''ll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=KuAxVbS5I1o

firefubefalkiebreastmilk.exe

windows sucks, but now we're getting off topic

Art Bell's son was butt-fucked by a HIV substitute teacher while drugged on weed & booze

drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/specialReports_pc_carden_detail.htm?reportID={0153C8C9-F980-412F-A352-3DEA2D36D836}

....really, his son was a faggot and was so mortified about being found out and realizing the guy was HIV infected that he concocted the story that he was raped to cover up his own gayness

George thinks he found all of the hidden camera's, wrong. lol, I'm spying on him right now.

k, but what does that have to do with op?

i hope you're not spying on me

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

exposition. you need to be red pilled on art. the (((whole))) story needs to be told. you should probably thank user for his post.

Could dem digits be a portal to another dimension? I don't think there's any doubt!

I like peeping. heh heh. can you post some pics of your poops, user? i need to evaluate your health.

can't argue with that.

must be time traveling alien demons

i fart in your general direction

still, nobody has even attempted to answer my original question. wtf i hate Sup Forums now

*sniff sniff* AHHH! exellent brand. very robust.

that's just the garlic

do I sense a hint of gorgonzola?

you have to go back

i can't, time machine is broken.

k dr. who

i need to go ancient Egypt. have to confirm 'We Wuz Kangz' timeline. very important business. believe me.

watch out for reptilians

East Asians wuz Kangs!

Pepe be praised!

Someone also called in crying saying the government was working with aliens (The Jews) to wipe us out.

Art also married an underage thai tranny bride and he is jealous about George Noorys career.

DAS RITE!

>Someone also called in crying saying the government was working with aliens (The Jews) to wipe us out.

>flag checked
yorkshire pud confirmed for Nazi!

Wot.

*out of breath* i just got back from 1940's Germany. it turns out, hitler-hitler did nothing wrong!

SIEG HEIL!

3rd Reich of peace, my dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=dWWaoWWWbyw

youtube.com/watch?v=fVyDoNezK1o

Is old Art the fart still hiding from them alien snipers shooting around his ranch house? His radio shows were pretty interesting at times.

"muh stalker"

>....really, his son was a faggot and was so mortified about being found out and realizing the guy was HIV infected that he concocted the story that he was raped to cover up his own gayness
can you substantiate your claims with any evidence or are you victim blaming?

The sniper retired and to calibrate he pumped a load in his waifu and got her preggo. Now has another kid he would abandon if he didn't have COPD and could pack up the RV and hit the road like in the old days.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

holy shit, art is like 97 years old. he got dat elder scrolls cock. #trannybeaveraintgay

He killed his wife.

That figures. I always wanted to call in with a good LARP.

Theory: Ramona choked to death on Arts' massive cock

Soros is an extraterrestrial.
youtu.be/B4CTAYC5rTo