Did holocausthappen

This already got deleted from his althrough all I want is to get on a conclusion.
Did the "holocaust" even happen, I was told that jewish were systematically murdered and gassed, turned into lampshades and soap, but it really just sounds like a fake story, made up by the jews.

On Nuremberg trials, were the defendants tortured into confessing crimes, that they didn't commit?

The numbers of "victims have changed a lot , first it was 6 mil then dropped to 1mil then 270k then raised to 1mil again.

Why is questioning or denying holocaust punishable with a prison sentence in Germany?

Could it be that it is just a lie? Nothing more than a big successful lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/armenian-genocide-french-mps-vote-denial-crime-criminalise-a7117091.html
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/armenian-genocide-french-mps-vote-denial-crime-criminalise-a7117091.html
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=hprV2nQRvbc
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
phdn.org/archives/www.mazal.org/pressac/Pressac0.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Out of all historical events, why do so many assume that THIS ONE in particular is a hoax?

Why do you care? They were not Europeans

Because had the Germans wanted to exterminate the Jews there wouldn't be any Jew left

Originally Posted by Stephen S. Wise, New York Times, June 11, 1900
There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism.
Click images for full size

Russia has since 1890 adopted a deliberate plan to expel or exterminate six million of its people - From The Russsian Jewish Yearbook 1911

Originally Posted by American Jewish Year Book 5672 (23 Sep 1911 - 11 Sep 1912), page 308:
Russia has since 1890 adopted a deliberate plan to expell or exterminate six millions of its people for no other reason than that they refuse to become members of the Greek Church, but prefer to remain Jews.

Originally Posted by New York Times, January 14th, 1915, page 3
In the world today there are about 13,000,000 Jews, of whom more than 6,000,000 are in the heart of the war zone; Jews whose lives are at stake and who today are subjected to every manner of suffering and sorrow [...]
Originally Posted by The Jewish Criterion (Pittsburgh), March 19th, 1915
How the casting of six million people into the deepest abyss of servitude and outlawry is to relieve tension we cannot understand.
Originally Posted by The Jewish Criterion (Pittsburgh), June 25th, 1915
The annihilation of the six million Jews now congregated in the Russian domains goes on in a well defined and systematic manner.
Originally Posted by New York Tribune, October 14th, 1915
What the Turks are doing to Armenians is child's play compared to what Russia is doing to six million Jews, her own subjects.
Originally Posted by The Mercury, December 4th, 1915
[...] six millions of Russian and Polish Jews are to-day the most pitiable victims of that race hatred and that race fanaticism which have been the creed of Germany [...]

Even if, whats the harm in it? The story is so entrenched that fighting it only isolates you.

Originally Posted by The Jewish Criterion (Pittsburgh), August 4th, 1916
[...] six million Jews [...]
Originally Posted by The Jewish Criterion (Pittsburgh) - Volume 50 Issue 2, September 5th, 1918
[..] Russia, where the bulk of the Jewish people to the number of well over six million still dwell, is a land of blood and midnight darkness.
Originally Posted by New York Times, October 18th, 1918
Six million Souls Will Need Help to Resume Normal Life When War Is Ended. [...] Committee of American Jews Lays Plans for the Greatest Humanitarian Task in History. [...] 6,000,000 Jews Need Help.
Originally Posted by The Watchman and Southron, April 5th, 1919
Six million Jews in Poland, Lithuania, Galicia, Palestine, Turkey and Siberia are dying of starvation. [...] These six million despairing souls are totally dependent on American generosity for the bare necessities of life.

>On Nuremberg trials, were the defendants tortured into confessing crimes, that they didn't commit?

No.

>The numbers of "victims have changed a lot , first it was 6 mil then dropped to 1mil then 270k then raised to 1mil again.

no. It has been consistently 6 million among historians

>Why is questioning or denying holocaust punishable with a prison sentence in Germany?

because it falls under the label of hate speech since nazism is basically banned in Germany

>Could it be that it is just a lie? Nothing more than a big successful lie?

no, the idea that it is all made up is just a neo-nazi meme.

I don't know how to directly answer to you, but I read and watched smth a while back which gave some interesting information, it said that the shower rooms or "gas chambers" had wooden doors, locks in the inside and that no bodies were found with zyklon b poisoning, zyklon b was the gas that they say that was used to kill them, I know it is a highly poisonous pestile, but it came there on the year 1942 to try to get rid of typhus

It's greatly exaggerated. It was on such a mass scale I'm sure some jews were treated unjustly by some officer, but generally speaking most of them died from typhus.

Of all genocides, why is this one genocide illegal to deny? Hmm.

Stupid fucking sheep right here.

1. You are no authority to answer question 1, dumb faggot.

No, the number literally has fluctuated. With a Rabbi being ostracized for writing an article about LESS THAN A MILLION in Haaertz recently. You uninformed, non-Googling faggot.

Kill.
Yourself.

>questioning
>hate speech

KILL YOURSELF

70 million people died in WW2 for a faggot like you

It is, countries with laws against holocaust denial also have laws against denying other genocides.

This is the general denier claim, that it was just a few bad eggs who abused power and an "accidental" typhus epidemic. Yet there is not one case of the Nazi Government reprimanding anyone for abuse of inmates, nor is there any evidence that they tried to save those afflicted with typhus. The very opposite is true. Aktion 14f13 was a series of medical evaluations at the camps to assess the condition of inmates and see if they were still fit for slave labor. Those that werent were killed.

Yeah, you clearly arent a crazy conspiracy theorist at all. Im not wasting any more time on a troll like you.

Parts of the story are true, parts are false.

what parts do you believe are false?

That's like asking if Professional Wrestling is REAL?

>Out of all historical events, why do so many assume that THIS ONE in particular is a hoax?

because there should be piles of irrefutable massive archeological evidence for it, and there is none.

show me a gas chamber, then we can talk.

how they died, how many

Fucking kek that is too good

>no. It has been consistently 6 million among historians

name the victims and their addresses before being deported, all 6 million please.

>what parts do you believe are false?

Name a single victim you can prove was gassed.

>countries with laws against holocaust denial also have laws against denying other genocides.

Wrong lmao.

>show me a gas chamber, then we can talk.
pic realted

This is a ridiculous request and you know it.

>pic realted
looks like a gas chamber used for delousing clothing. where was the pic taken?

>This is a ridiculous request and you know it.

it's a perfectly reasonable request. the supposed victims died in the 20th century when there was lots of documentation,

did the victims provably exist or not? were they provably gassed or not?

It is illegal to deny Holodomor in Ukraine and France had Armenian genocide denial as illegal, then it was made legal, and now they are trying to make it illegal again

independent.co.uk/news/world/armenian-genocide-french-mps-vote-denial-crime-criminalise-a7117091.html

Denying the Holocaust is as stupid as saying that Trump is racist.

Archived that for you
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/armenian-genocide-french-mps-vote-denial-crime-criminalise-a7117091.html

Maybe you should post the larger picture.
You know...
With the windows.
Windows.
In the gas chamber.

>It is illegal to deny Holodomor in Ukraine

The Holodomor never happened, just like the Holocaust.

show me any mass graves from the millions who supposedly died in the Holodomor. they don't exist.

If I ruled the world...Lmao

>looks like a gas chamber used for delousing clothing

Its not, you are just saying that. and its from Auschwitz, heres a wider pic of it

>it's a perfectly reasonable request.

for me to write out 6 million different names is reasonable? Stop being silly if you want anyone to take you seriously. Im more than willing to discuss this

subtle

>Denying the Holocaust is as stupid as saying that Trump is racist.

Denying the Holocaust is denying a fairy tale. There's no evidence for it other than Jew lies.

Do you often get caught in lies Sayanim?

>for me to write out 6 million different names is reasonable? Stop being silly if you want anyone to take you seriously. Im more than willing to discuss this

No names, no proof they existed, no Holocaust. Simple.

you can't just invent imaginary murder victims.

So you're saying that Trump is racist then?

I dont expect you to watch this because youre probably a child-fucking kike, but here goes:
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

What about the gas chamber user? You said show you a picture of one and you would talk. Now that I showed you a picture of one, you are finding some ridiculous excuse to back out of talking? Why is that?

To add to your speculation OP:

1. Why would Hitler want an aryan race he didn't fit into?

2. Why was Hitler's personal driver, also the #2 SS Soldier and a good friend of his, Emil Maurice Jewish?

3. If the Jews were so devastated by the 6 gorillion people they lost in WW2, how in the fuck were they able to establish Isreal in 1946?

while this thread is up I want to see if anyone knows about the sudeten germans in czechoslovakia before the war?

I've been trying to find more info and ran into this video which seems like very staged propaganda, not sure on the source.
youtube.com/watch?v=hprV2nQRvbc

did nazis actually fabricate these lies or did hitler have a good reason for taking action because I want to believe the latter.

Exactly. Watch the video you stupid fucking civillian. I'm a United States Marine 0311. The least you can do is get your head out of your ass for the 70 million who died in WW2.

>Its not, you are just saying that. and its from Auschwitz, heres a wider pic of it

that chimney behind it, what's it connected to? looks a bit weird. would it by any chance have been constructed by the Soviets and is not connected to any ovens or anything at all?

why does your gas chamber have glass windows? wouldnt the Jews just break them?

>What about the gas chamber user? You said show you a picture of one and you would talk. Now that I showed you a picture of one, you are finding some ridiculous excuse to back out of talking? Why is that?

you havent shown a picture of a gas chamber.

Most historical events are faked you bluepilled loser

>1. Why would Hitler want an aryan race he didn't fit into?

Im not even sure what you mean by this. Can you be more specific?

2. Under their racial laws, Maurice was not jewish. He only had one jewish grandfather iirc and this was brought to light mostly due to political bickering between him and Himmler. And I dont really consider this one oddity to then = the holocaust never happened. This is like saying since Jefferson Davis was nice to a black person once, he never owned slaves

>3. If the Jews were so devastated by the 6 gorillion people they lost in WW2, how in the fuck were they able to establish Isreal in 1946?

because they had the UNs backing

>and an "accidental" typhus epidemic.

how can a epidemic be accidental? also how can you deny that the typhus was killing more jews then nazis were and furthermore those who were sought unfit to do the labor were usually at the point of death so wouldnt they be better off gassed instead of left to suffer?

That's the krematorium you inbred. The gas chamber is inside. That's how it works.
This door leads to the area where the ovens were.

>Yet there is not one case of the Nazi Government reprimanding anyone for abuse of inmates

Nigga what, a concentration camp commander was literally executed by the Germans themselves for killing 2 Jews. Who were inmates. In a concentration camp, and thus allegedly marked for death anyway. Can't get much more reprimanding than that. Look up Karl Otto Koch.

. If the Jews were so devastated by the 6 gorillion people they lost in WW2, how in the fuck were they able to establish Isreal in 1946?
>because they had the UNs backing

he means how did they have enough people left to do it retard, not what backing they had

>where are the gas chambers show me?
>shows picture
>why would a gas chamber have easily shatterable windows?
>THATS THE CREMATORIUM YOU GOY
You sayanim are not very good at this.

Holocaust happened.
Holocaust denial is based on selective attacking, cherrypicking and BLATANT LYING.

>That's the krematorium you inbred. The gas chamber is inside. That's how it works.
>This door leads to the area where the ovens were.

a gas chamber inside a crematorium? sounds a bit weird. how would the crematorium workers not get gassed?

and what's that chimney connected to? where are the ovens?

how can you prove this building was used for these purposes?

>that chimney behind it, what's it connected to? looks a bit weird. would it by any chance have been constructed by the Soviets and is not connected to any ovens or anything at all?

user, you cant just throw out shit like this. You make a point and then back it up. Do you think that chamber was constructed by the soviets? Well post your evidence for it.

also, all gas chambers have windows on them. I dont know why you would bring this up as some sort of proof that it was a fake

heres a side view of the gas chamber

hdot.org/debunking-denial/

I clearly did. If you want to be treated seriously, then please stop being silly

One if my favorites

>>that chimney behind it, what's it connected to? looks a bit weird. would it by any chance have been constructed by the Soviets and is not connected to any ovens or anything at all?
>user, you cant just throw out shit like this. You make a point and then back it up. Do you think that chamber was constructed by the soviets? Well post your evidence for it

where are the connections for that chimney? it looks like its free standing and not related to the building.

can you prove it has a connection?

Nice flag, fucking loser

>also, all gas chambers have windows on them. I dont know why you would bring this up as some sort of proof that it was a fake
You're not answering the question sayanim.
Why is that?
If gas chambers had windows why wouldn't the jews just break them?

I didn't post that picture. You're the one who cried about windows in muh gas chamber. The gas chamber is located on the other side of the building. There are no windows on that side.

The steel door you see was the interior gas chamber door but it was put on the outside during it's conversion to air-raid shelter.

That's krematorium I and it ceased to be used as a gas chamber and krematorium in around 1943.

Learn the history first before trying to be a smartass holocaust denier.

>Do you think that chamber was constructed by the soviets? Well post your evidence for it

Prove its a chamber

Learn the outlay of the building first, then come back please.

The gas chamber is inside Krematorium I. That's how it works. It had steel doors with peepholes.

>I didn't post that picture. You're the one who cried about windows in muh gas chamber. The gas chamber is located on the other side of the building. There are no windows on that side.

Prove it was a gas chamber

>The doors were moved around
Where is your empirical evidence that was the case?
Do you have any or are you just making more lies sayanim?
Why would the crematorium be contained in the same area let alone the same building as a gas chamber producing flammable gasses?
Can you explain that?
You're tripping on your lies sayanim.

Mine aswell bitch, get rekt.

Wtf is that image supposed to be? None of thise images have appeared in this thread(dont even recognize them).

And if youre implying you can debunk the bottom right News headlines....fucking super kike you'd be

It says it right outside Krematorium I.

>The gas chamber is inside Krematorium I. That's how it works. It had steel doors with peepholes.

oh you mean the bomb shelter with the peepholes?

debunked over 30 years ago.

HCN was found inside gas chambers. All your fellow holocaust denier "EXPERTS" (leuchter's report, rudolf and polish) found it.

Now chimney:

15.08.1940 - First chimney 10 metres tall completed (Chimney 1) and first cremation performed in the sole double-muffle oven

20.02.1941 - Second double muffle oven is completed

??.04.1941 - Chimney height is increased to 20 metres (Chimney 2) to raise the performance of second oven by increasing the draft

23.06.1941 - Constant use results in the chimney cracking; cremations cease for 5 days whilst iron bands are put on the chimney

30.05.1942 - Installation of third double muffle oven finally completed

30.05.1942 - Once all three ovens are fired up, the iron hoops on the chimney snap and deep cracks appear in the masonry. "The men of the Political Department began to fear that the smokestack would collapse on to their offices."

12.06.1942 - Construction of a new chimney 15 metres tall begins

08.08.1942 - New chimney is complete (Chimney 3), cremations resume after 3 month gap during which a typhus epidemic raged

13.08.1942 - New chimney is damaged by the three triple muffle ovens constantly working at full capacity

??.07.1943 - Cremations cease at Krema I

??.10.1944 - (date approximated) Chimney (3) is demolished as part of the process of converting the building to an air raid shelter

1946-1947 - Soviets reconstruct the chimney we see today.

Also pic related.

>It says it right outside Krematorium I.

oh 'it' says it does it?. Not an argument.

1. Aryan, widely considered blonde hair and blue eyes
>Name a jew in the history of the world with blonde hair and blue eyes, more jews claiming victimhood

2. If Hitler hated Jews so much as to want them gassed, he wouldnt have trusted one with such close jewish lineage.

3. Yes, Isreal is literally held up by the UN and now the US after they stole the land from Palestine. Wonder why the US has been fighting an imaginary enemy in the middle east since Mossad, "isreali art students", bush, the sauds, and co did 9/11?

Keep asking these questions with your nonsensical retorts because anyone reading this thread will see both sides.

Also, who else needs an "internet defense force"?

Why hasn't isreal agreed to stop making chemical weapons along with 99% of the rest of the world?

Why can only jews immigrate to isreal?

Who pays for jewish birth right? Free 10 day trips to isreal for all jews, that should be expensive right?

Why did mayer de rothschild claim his family was responsible for creating isreal?

Why does only the nazi issue come into play in mainstream media and never the bolshevik jews or maos china?

Whats the word for anti catholic? Anti buddist? Anti protestant? Anti semitism is a buzz phrase because everywhere they ruin people catch up and are then outcast as "anti semites". Check ukraine btw, pic related.

Wanna get real funny, (((user)))?

Only 3.5 million Jews ever lived in Nazi-occipied Europe ever. And you supposedly just checked off 500,000 of them.

How many were non-Jews again?
How many survived again?

Wew, your head might just explode.

I am pretty sure he is.
But that is not really a bad thing.

Prove me it's debunked then. You have shown no source.

>HCN was found inside gas chambers.

prove they were gas chambers used on human beings. i'm all ears.

HCN was widely used in the camp for delousing buildings as well as clothing. finding traces means nothing.

Wait a minute... You're posting images but these are all proven fakes and lies.
Why would you lie to us sayanim?
Do you think we will forget your face?

That's wrong. ~9,5 million of them lived in 1933 Europe.
Germans estimated 11 million in around 1940.

Germans themselves said 4 million Jews got removed from Europe in 1942, 1,2 million of them were subjected to "special treatment" aka gassings.

>Prove me it's debunked then. You have shown no source.

prove to me its a gas chamber not a bomb shelter

blonde hair/blue eyes thing is mostly a meme though. It was more of the prefered fashion more than anything else to do with their actual obsession with "aryan" blood, which was itself a meme

>If Hitler hated Jews so much as to want them gassed, he wouldnt have trusted one with such close jewish lineage.

He wasnt. Thats the point. He was hardly jewish under nazi law. And again, how does this oddity disprove the holocaust exactly?

>Birkenau was discovered by aerial survey of the adjacent IG Farben slave-labor factory.
>Corresponding reports of atrocities by escapees of the Auschwitz camps, of which Birkenau was one, went un-connected to the aerial surveys
>Churchill was the first leader to be made aware of the claims of camp escapees
>Churchill informs FDR that something must be done about the gas-chamber extermination camp at Birkenau in 1943
>FDR and Churchill direct their Bombing Survey team to develop plans for the destruction of the gas chamber areas at Birkenau, now photographed explicitly by Mosquito bombers
>Several plans put forth, left on back burner by 1944
>Strategists do not like the technical problem of bombing Gas Chambers next to barracks
>Allied leadership concludes the best way to end the slaughter at Birkenau is to defeat the Nazis
>Mid-1944, Nazis begin destruction of Gas Chamber and adjacent Crematoria
>Same time, errant bombs meant for industrial plants strikes two gas chambers, and incapacitates others
>Nazis begin burning bodies in an open field behind crematoria
>Smoke from open-pits visible from intelligence photos
Not only did the Holocaust happen, senior Allied leadership were aware of it by 1943 and investigated plans to destroy at least Birkenau

>Germans themselves said 4 million Jews got removed from Europe in 1942, 1,2 million of them were subjected to "special treatment" aka gassings.

did they or is this one of those documents that magically appears decades after the war?

i.e. another forgery

Have fun reading.
First read it then start denying it.
I'm waiting for your return.

Holy shit damage control, eh?

I like watching you squirm.

3.5 million EVER in NAZI-OCCUPIED Europe.

The rest of your post is sweating.

>Only 3.5 million Jews ever lived in Nazi-occipied Europe ever.
nigga
w
h
a
t
?

>You're posting images but these are all proven fakes and lies.

No they arent.

we gave you the blueprints for them user. Once again, you cant just throw out ridiculous claims. If you are saying its a bomb shelter, then say so and then provide us with evidence to back up this claim.

Interesting. In the bottom right of this picture it clearlyt shows pictures taken by the americans immedietly after liberation showing that the chimney doesn't exist... How strange that you claim that it was originally there, when there is photo evidence showing it isn't.
Do you think we'll forget your face sayanim?

>sayanim
i don't think you know what that word means

Prove me it's a forgery.

Those are the doors in Krematorium I, the building that got converted to air raid shelter.

NO OTHER gas chamber HAS WOODEN DOORS.

Come back when you finish reading.

Lose-Lose situation
>Leave Birkenau, get criticized for allowing genocide
>Bomb Birkenau with WWII technology, kill thousands of inmates, get criticized for civilian casualties
As opposed to Third Choice
>Concentrate on strategic targets regardless of casualties, in a general war strategy formulated by Strategic Bombing command
That's your only option and that's what they went with.
Holocaust happened, you stupid fucking LARPers.
>useful idiots

Your narrative is crumbling sayanim.

I know a mossad kike when I see one.

yeah, he clearly has no idea what he is talking about. By their own accord, The Wannsee Conference papers list 11 million jews living in europe as of 1942

>phdn.org/archives/www.mazal.org/pressac/Pressac0.htm
>Have fun reading.
>First read it then start denying it.
>I'm waiting for your return.

A guy wrote a book about the operation of imaginary gas chambers?

Wonderful. Means absolutely nothing.