Spotted in the leftist crowd while capturing an antifa member assaulting a protester, notice anything?

Spotted in the leftist crowd while capturing an antifa member assaulting a protester, notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=2205
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html
trt.net.tr/deutsch/welt/2017/08/13/zusammenstosse-bei-demonstration-von-rechtsextremisten-in-usa-788820
edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
youtu.be/29VEPn3jNjA?t=3m49s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no belly bf
why even live

the police badge?

Eric?

Some hot naval, upper right

The fat guys badge? Did the guy get arrested?

fag

wait, there's a fucking badge under that potbelly

That fat fuck is not a uniformed cop and he's just fucking standing there doing nothing

this is old news

This looks shopped.

B U M P

Spread this shit god dammit.

That's a cheap-ass "Concealed Carry Permit Holder" badge from a catalog for $19.99.

Yah

the guy with the baton is both left handed and a leftist

This is normal. They'll be doing the same thing in Boston tomorrow.

That stick is shooped, different color depth than everything else in the photo.

Lol that photoshop is shitty, so cartoonish

it could be one of those cringey CCW permit holders that looks like a badge

We should be identifying the press in that pic.

>tfw potbelly goblins are hobblin around us

Is a fat cowardly shit shows badge to been beaten too? God save America!

Wow.

his phone hooked on his belt or pants so that he can hear music i suspect. He does have headphones.

Oh look a portable charger for a cellphone

Is there no video of this altercation? Link pls

continuum transponder

looks like hearing aid to me

Dox the attacker, he might be a commie cop, agent provocateur, MKULTRA victim or FBI agent.

ya i cant tell if its because its short exposure photography, but its possibly shopped. id need to see the metadata

it definitely is.

idiot

You are idiots too.

>notice anything?
A terrible fucking shop that would have been laughed off Fark a decade ago?

youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=2205 You can see it from the back. There's other cameras present that got it from other angles, but this one I specifically know of.

Yeah, the left pic hasn't been touched up.

The right one was.

I didn't mean to imply the entire thing was fake, but I have 20/6 vision, and I can see touchups pretty easily.

Shill hiding his david star behind a UN flag.

Is that a cop badge?

Bump, this is getting shilled and slid. The victim should be able to sue the cop, the cop also must lose his badge.

why the fuck did you fake this image when there are real ones to use all over the place? now both sides are using fake news...

user, cointelpro are the ones behind these honeypot "meet ups" to begin with.

But I'm done playing their game, it was fun while it lasted.

OP, when and where did this assault take place?
See

Where is this?
DURHAM ?

Do you know time and location of the "protest"? There must be more pics of the fat cop aka antifa handler.

Found it, it's Charlottesville, 13th August.
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html
trt.net.tr/deutsch/welt/2017/08/13/zusammenstosse-bei-demonstration-von-rechtsextremisten-in-usa-788820
Which explains the amount of shills itt.

>arrested
Why would the leaders arrest the grunts? You know that the Governor or Virginia is an alt-left UC Berkeley grad, right?

Let's archive that

>edition cnn com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html

This from someone proxying as a "German"?

Never stop!

He is flashing the badge, signalling someone. and Also does our victim on the ground have a pistol on his belt in some odd reverse holster?

I would expect the crowd to have an insanely high percentage of undercover police esp with antifa, since they are masonic police, just like the regular police anyway.

Shoop my ass.

Halt die Fresse du Hurensohn. Deine Mutter lutscht Türkenschwänze.

>protest thats likely to turn extremely violent has plain clothed cop in there

wow you caught da illiminatu

dunno, guy on the floor is in possession of two offensive weapons, guy crouching over him is clearly checking to see if he's okay as he appears to have taken a tumble. If he's used that Walking stick for its intended purpose rather than as weapon perhaps he would have kept his balance. It's a good thing that there's a police man in the back ground to help provide medical aid to the fallen inavlid

idk which side is which, all look subhuman to me

See Looks like a powerbank or some shit.

Aww Damn he got the velcros!!

Agreed.

they tried to say Moldilocks' wine bottle was shopped too even though it came from reuters

The pic is literally posted on CNN.

Odd that a picture of a lefty attacking an innocent man doesn't get view 1 or any attention and the MSM is actively trying to hide it.........................really noggins that joggin'

I'm always amazed when they are getting so obvious.

Assault on two different videos:
1. youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
36:45 mark
2. youtu.be/29VEPn3jNjA?t=3m49s
4:10 mark

FUCK YOU SHILLS, YOU AREN'T GOING TO SLIDE THIS.

>people in the thread arguing with obvious shills
If you keep feeding the shills they won't stop coming. Just ignore them and filter obvious id's.

If I hadn't argued, the thread would have died.

it's on the cnn website....

that blonde nigress got some saggy titties. can almost tuck those fuckers into her pants. looks young too.

>138104814
Thats the handle grip of a pistol

Gestalt on the assault?

Picture shows someone potentially inflicting fatal injury on a disabled man.

Is this guy holding up a black flag to block people from viewing the beating?

Nice. And (((they))) claim the victim's powerbank is a gun while Antifa are the armed thugs. Fuck off shills you are too obvious.

Isis crisis actor. He looks familiar for a reason

looks fake

It's not.

Just another lot of assault and battery with a lethal weapon being ignored by the MSM. It's on a disabled guy too.

it's a banner, probably has a slogan on it

>health

he's a big dude. a cringelord walking tall but he's a big guy.

Power banks don't have figure grip groves like that, its a gun

What about the press filming the assault but it never getting on TV?

Why didn't he pull it out and shoot, then?

it says 'Racism Is Bad'

see
Also another clue that may help. picture of the cop

For you.
So is this, see pic of antifa 'female' (possibly misgendered)

hopefully they catch him and other faggots doing this shit i think it is pathetic what is happening

well given that we know three people died and none of them were that man I'm gonna assume that they weren't fatal injuries. Now if he's run over him with a car he might have more success

>Spotted in the leftist crowd while capturing an antifa member assaulting a protester, notice anything?
That does look a lot like a badge, doesn't it.

Thanks

Not all press works for mainstream outlets and not all dozens of hours of footage are utilized. Not only that but MSM has multiple cameras live at a time so you'll never see 95% of it.

And even then not every cuck with a camera is press.

"They" arent' going to catch anyone, since the government is on antifa's side. It's up to us.

See pic, antifa is extremely well armed (for antigun leftist Hillary voters KEK) Don't get caught unawares lads. Anywhere.

They touched up the stick.

I don't know why they did, but they did.

Color bit-depth doesn't lie.

FAKE AND GAY.

I don't get it, are you guys dumb or am I just blind or retarded myself? The entire head/baton area looks shopped as fucking hell.

yep it is

well there's a cop in the background, does he look like he's helping?

.......at first i was gonna say no but now....well wil you looks at that...aint that some shit

Zu ar are fat and gay because you lije ti shcn ckcn ngget

the undercover cop on the left seems to signal after the antifag guy hits the disabled man