Current headline at Breitbart is the most blatant piece of propaganda we have ever seen...

Current headline at Breitbart is the most blatant piece of propaganda we have ever seen. It feels like a dictator returning from a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/18/traders-at-nyse-cheered-when-bannon-departed-white-house/
cnbc.com/video/2017/08/18/nyse-cheers-news-of-bannons-departure.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/325776-report-bannon-wanted-to-use-healthcare-vote-to-make-enemies-list
thedailybeast.com/white-house-enemies-list-drove-mcmasters-bannon-feud
newsmax.com/Politics/sebastian-gorka-bannon-white-house/2017/08/18/id/808495/
thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/325776-report-bannon-wanted-to-use-healthcare-vote-to-make-enemies-list
thedailybeast
archive.is/rt89U
youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU
youtu.be/Lx5bAExv1LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nonsense Nonsense

He's going do to good work outside the White House

YES GOY BANNON AND BREITBART ARE EVIL.

Now that he is outside of the White House, he is unleashed. Hopefully he makes fun of John McCain's brain tumor.

colluding with the media is only bad if the leftist do it

> because Fox News has been 100% on Trump's side

Niiiice

i made this thread you faggots
he can serve the movement way better as a private citizen
i wouldnt go that far - bannon is pro-israel. outside of that he is probably the best we've got in terms of reach
ive always said you must first start with the beheading muzzies, because that's the clear-and-present danger. the jq necessarily needs to wait. from a policy perspective you just cant take two bites at once. you deal in today.

>Hannity doesn't suck Trumps dick every night
And Guilfoyle was bragging about being considered for the position as new press secretary.

>dictator
You misspelled hero, shill.

Breitbart is a heavily jewish newsportal, they are right wing and fanatically pro Likud Israel.
It is funny, the whole Trump vs Mainstream stuff kind of is like a jewish civil war, with the american marxist jews on one side, and the nationalist Israeli/Netanyahu Jews on the other side.

Good for him. It's hard to land on your feet after being fired.

Now he has more free time to suck his own cock.

LEAF

>It feels like a dictator returning from a war.
and it was a war he won.
mission accomplished!

the best part? he is happy to do his "old job" as the head of pro Trump media. by resigning, he takes pressure off Trump. besides, what does a "chief strategist" have to do daily in the WH anyhow? it's sort of job he's better off doing under the radar.

>tfw the entire world is going to shit because jews are basically LARPing as WW2 Europe

I just dawned on me that the only ones who can outjew left wing Jews, are rightwing Jews.
After trying to destroy the west, they will save it.
A civil war in the house of David.

HAIL THE DICTATOR! MAY HE REIGN LONG!

This is North Korean level delusion

Gottem

Good. It's starting

Kikebart is propaganda

Kushner is a confirmed homo. Articles pending

That's cause it is.
Didn't you know, bannon wants to be dictator for 2020?

Can't fucking wait

(((Canadia)))
Fuck Your Self

you are correct

Honestly curious. In Sup Forums many backed Trump because of Bannon. Is this still 4D chess or has Trump finally lost the people who supported him because of Bannon.

I just got home, so Bannon's gone from the WH?
nypost.com/2017/08/18/traders-at-nyse-cheered-when-bannon-departed-white-house/
cnbc.com/video/2017/08/18/nyse-cheers-news-of-bannons-departure.html
>Traders at the New York Stock Exchange loudly cheered Friday as news broke of White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s departure – a move that sent sinking stocks bouncing back. Stockbrokers can be heard wildly applauding and whistling at the news on a clip on CNBC.
I can't help but feel that Trump has made a critical strategic error here. Bannon was the closest adviser with a finger on the pulse of Working Class America. Without him, who's going to continue leading a policy agenda of economic nationalism on taxes, trade, and immigration? Can Trump on the Congressional GOP's agenda neoliberal agenda of corporate tax cuts and deregulation in 2020? Who's going to stop HR McMaster from leading Trump into a war with Iran and/or Syria? With Bannon now back at Breitbart you'll have a powerful critical force aimed at the administration that is closely followed by the Base. This can't end well.

Head of breitbart is more powerful that "presidential advisor". Still I am interested to see how trump fares without him. I still don't know what to think of Trump. I sort of liked trump because I believed that he would Only deal with issues that 60% of the nation agrees on. Jobs, lower immigration and we could get away from lame special interests--anything appeal to a smaller segment of the populace than transgenderism?

Fuckin hell ye mane

Not memeing in the slightest, I would die for Bannon.

why is bannon wearing one collared button up shirt over the other?

>like a dictator
Praise the lord, now that Bannon is back he'll kick out the kikes and nigger-lovers so I can read Breitbart again.

Technically, to remind Trump to stick to fighting the Chinese in the economic war.
But Trump's Jewish son-in-law and his Jewish daughter wanna be friends with the Chinese instead.

Don't know and yes I liked bannon more than trump. at the same time, my reaction was kind--yeah to be expected. I would be sad if the people get nothing out of a trump presidency. I sort of feel the people rose up and that they have to get something but I am a realist and I do acknowledge that populism can run amok. Would just like to see a few specific issues addressed and bannon leaving hasn't demoralized me because I could see how he is more effective at breitbart as opposed to inside the whotehouse --kind of a hearts and minds argument.

Yeah he really fucked up firing/pressuring Bannon to resign. I'm hoping he remembers why he got elected and is trying to run a tighter ship without as much infighting but it's a really bad sign and I'm worried about the direction he's going to go in now

Is this true? Awesome!!!

>returning from war
No, he is returning to war.

Bannon was shackled by the WH and working for Trump. Miller and Gorka are still there, but Bannon can do much more running Breitbart

What if Kelly fires them as well?

When the house of david shakes, the world trembles

Is this the beginning of meme war II?

The war is only getting started

the fire rises!

>populist hero

>Sup Forums many backed Trump because of Bannon

Good for us. Bannon is the America first movement. He was the last patriot in the White House. Ivanka and her (((husband))) now have complete control over Trump.

Hail

No OP, this is the most blatant piece of propaganda we have ever seen.
>Bannon declares war for trump
>Report he's declaring war against Trump

We have /ourGeorgeSoros/ now

>tfw your own propaganda website can't muster the will to call you "popular"

>Bannon was shackled by the WH and working for Trump.
I'd like to believe that. Hpwever, we both know Trump has a notoriously short attention-span, tending to listen to whoever has his ear at the time. Remember how he launched a strike at Syria's airstrip after Ivanka complained about seeing hurt kids on TV?

>Bannon can do much more running Breitbart
Good, if true. Remember how he wanted to force a vote on the AHCA by the house GOP to create an Enemies List to go after later? He seemed laser focused on getting leverage over opponents of the agenda he helped Trump campaign and win on.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/325776-report-bannon-wanted-to-use-healthcare-vote-to-make-enemies-list
It seems to be one of the catalysts that put him at odds with McMaster:
thedailybeast.com/white-house-enemies-list-drove-mcmasters-bannon-feud

>Gorka are still there
Rumors are that he's going to be pushed very soon out the same door that Bannon left through like how Reince Priebus & Anthony Scaramucci left one behind the other (probably also Kelly's doing as well).
newsmax.com/Politics/sebastian-gorka-bannon-white-house/2017/08/18/id/808495/

Please archive or screenshot

>thehill com/homenews/administration/325776-report-bannon-wanted-to-use-healthcare-vote-to-make-enemies-list
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/325776-report-bannon-wanted-to-use-healthcare-vote-to-make-enemies-list
>thedailybeast com/white-house-enemies-list-drove-mcmasters-bannon-feud
archive.is/rt89U

Breitbart is a fucking Jewish site and guess who founded Huffington Post...

OY VEY DELET THIS

BREITBART IS /OURGUY/, GOYS

Just when you think CNN can't sink any lower.

>Populist Hero
We Chavez now.

Somebody who knows what he's talking about

this is fucking GOLD

The ministry of truth pulling out all the stops. Still amazing that this turd floated so high buoyed by nothing but pasty retards with nothing to cling to but being born white.

Qt digits

>Honestly curious. In Sup Forums many backed Trump because of Bannon. Is this still 4D chess or has Trump finally lost the people who supported him because of Bannon.

lots of people here have to rationalize any setback or negative event as 4d chess to protect their egos.

Glorious.

If you think about it logically, non-whites don't support Israel. It is only white evangelicals that support Israel unconditionally. White genocide means Israeli suicide

If only Bannon was fired before Mooch

Whether or not you hate the Jews the Israelis are not destroying historical Christian sites in their Jewish controlled country compared to the sand niggers in the rest of the Middle East

Bannon is gonna fuck shit up some leftie SJWs, prepare for war Sup Forums, he was always /ourguy/.

I hope you guys wake up and realize that Bannon has been leaking and self-promoting for his entire WH tenure. There's a reason he tried to position himself as the savior of Trump, while denigrating his own fellow admin members (knowing full well this looks bad to the MSM, who constantly say the WH is in chaos). Imagine being Trump and having Breitbart smear your favorite child (Ivanka) as a kike puppetress, while also giving Bannon full credit for Trump's win (see Time cover and Devil's Bargain)

THAT'S MY BAE
STEVE BAENNON

Hey you are a smart cookie.

Not only America, Europe aswell, the major european powerhouses support Israel heavily, and they are closer than america.
Muslims hate Jews. If Europe gets islamized, Israel is screwed. The Indians and Asians don't give a shit and sure as well wont be guilted into helping them. If Europe and white america fails, Israel will fall. They are surrounded by enemies.
One Billion of them.

Bannon is still our guy, I honestly believe he will be more useful in the media. He probably comes off as an idiot in a room with Cohn and other skilled politicians.

So basically, you have the asshole Zionist Jews who want to pretty much control the world and have a mongrel slave race that they can lord over.
And you have the Jews that just want to be left the fuck alone and stay in their little sandbox in the Middle East/wherever the fuck they've settled down at, and will try to keep the real bad shit from happening.
So, are there good and bad Jews, or are they all bad, or what? What the fuck is going on, because I have no clue any more.

He is though. Bannon has massive popular approval from people who might identify as populist.

unironically this.

everybody sucks and wants to kill everyone else

>So basically, you have the asshole Zionist Jews who want to pretty much control the world and have a mongrel slave race that they can lord over.
>And you have the Jews that just want to be left the fuck alone and stay in their little sandbox in the Middle East/wherever the fuck they've settled down at, and will try to keep the real bad shit from happening.
>So, are there good and bad Jews, or are they all bad, or what? What the fuck is going on, because I have no clue any more.

1. There is no "Jewish" conspiracy. Jews are high IQ so they are disproportionately in positions of authority. It's the exact same as saying their is a patriarchy because men are in positions of power and authority.

2. Our leaders are disorganized and chaotic. There is no unified strategy. Some of of leaders want to ensure the current status quo with USA and Israel dominating the Middle-East. Other leaders want to make America a multicultural paradise. These two goals are in opposition of each other since more Muslims = less Jewish support.

It's this simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

There's nothing wrong with him

i dont know the word platant.... but you have nazi leaders... let a german tell you this :)

Meant to link to you with this post.

I had to check.

>There is no "Jewish" conspiracy

>Adolf Hitler Rothschilds.
youtu.be/Lx5bAExv1LA

Seriously though if there is absolutely nothing else to Jews than high IQ and extroversion, how come they are ideologically prone to leftism instead of rightism? You'd see an even distribution on both sides of the political spectrum, not what we see in reality. That's not to say there is a ZOG-tier conspiracy against us, but still.

Geez, what editing software was used to make this?

because their operating methods require nepotism the exact opposite of the hurt box that is Sup Forums they work together solving their problems with logic thats why the meme jews with high iq even exists.

>Jews than high IQ and extroversion, how come they are ideologically prone to leftism instead of rightism

Because rightism is living in a mud hutt picking berries and throwing spears to survive. Social and economic progressive by definition is leftist because it involved changing the status quo into something different. In other words right = risk aversion while left = right tolerance. no risk = no reward.

Also our current 1st word "jewish" society is objectively the best society to ever live in human history. Our poorest members of society get technology wonders like Xbox and video games while they die from being too fat instead of too skinny while our elites get to jetset across the world to business meetings at 4 star hotels.

> be president trump
> literally known for the phrase " you're fired."
> fire staff

Sounds about right. I love Bannon and the mooch, but we gotta be real. There is a lot of shot that needs to be done in that office that does not involve counter signalling to a bunch Nazi larpers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Check em.

>rightism is living in a mud hutt picking berries and throwing spears to survive

There have been plenty of right wing intellectuals and power holders throughout the past two centuries ever since the French Revolution and I'm not talking about nazi's. Yet Jews very rarely joined their ranks.

Do you think Chomsky shilled for Cambodian commies because 'muh power' by the way?

Your point about living standards doesn't really matter because 1) it's not as if Jews achieved that 2) if this leftism-tainted purple-pink rainbow-cloud devoid of identity and achievement and actual meaning is its price, give me back my middle ages any time buddy.

Overall you're making a fine point with how progressivism may have been viewed and used as social ladder by them, but that still doesn't quite explain everything.

>There have been plenty of right wing intellectuals and power holders throughout the past two centuries ever since the French Revolution and I'm not talking about nazi's. Yet Jews very rarely joined their ranks.
>Do you think Chomsky shilled for Cambodian commies because 'muh power' by the way?

First what do you define as "right" and "left". I don't think any serious intellectual is pushing for communism today.

>Your point about living standards doesn't really matter because 1) it's not as if Jews achieved that

Contradiction much? Jews are responsible for controlling everything... but they aren't responsible for our modern society.

>2) if this leftism-tainted purple-pink rainbow-cloud devoid of identity and achievement and actual meaning is its price, give me back my middle ages any time buddy.

How old are you? You sound like a spoiled ignorant teenager. I would much rather live in today's world where I can take a flight to Las Vegas or Hawaii or any other destination, eat the finest quality food with recipes I found on the internet and get treated for many curable illnesses at the hospital than work as a fucking peasant serf planting grains or live a knight and have to go to battle when my dumbass kind ordered me.

My congratulations to the right. I can see this is a trap plain as day but my warning to the left has fallen on deaf ears.

as if he didn't shitpost Sup Forums style propaganda on breitbart to get Trump elected. Kill yourself

>define this and that

No I'm not going to. I'm talking about what's been considered left and right historically and it's clear how Jews always picked left no matter the exact age setting.

>contradiction

No it's not... I'm not talking about a worldwide Jewish ZOG-tier conspiracy. It's just what happens when something surrounds you everywhere, which you don't understand, miserably want to take part in and yet just can't. You try to explain it away, bring it down, deconstruct and destroy... which are pretty much the sentiments behind much of lefist ideology.

>Las Vegas, Hawaii, etc.

The aristocracy did all these things back then too. One of our most renowned nobles, Széchenyi, spent his youth discovering China. Lord Curzon wrote extensively about his journeys in Central Asia. We might have the technology to facilitate travel to an unprecedented scale, but it's not like your average person will ever live with such opportunities. You have a point with health care, lack of violence but in the current year, neo-liberalism will ensure most people would struggle finding themselves proper housing in which to raise up a family.