Gun Control

Why do Americunts get so triggered when anyone mentions gun control?

It's 2017 and you niggers have absolutely no argument as to why you should be able to own a gun. Every country that has gun laws has less crime and less gun deaths. It's insane to me that it's legal to just go into a store, buy a fuckhuge gun like WEBM related, and go kill a bunch of kids at a school. You don't NEED a gun for anything.

Why can't you just accept that having guns in your country makes it more dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q52ccvjm_hM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americunts are just stupid, they somehow think that if guns are banned there would still be shootings.

If we were still able to use guns, we might not have as many terrorist incidents.

SHALL

Stop being a fag.

>"why do christians get so upset when people talk about abortion rights? It's just rights, you don't hate rights do you?"
Fucking murder your worthless crooked toothed beady eyed self

Ugh, what a hateful comment. Pretty sad that you want to become a gun toting redneck in an attempt to scare innocent muslims.

>USA is on brink of civil war
>Give up your guns goy

You realize that that would literally start a civil war and lead to the creation of the Trumpian Reich

Are you AvE?

and end up like europe? Lol.

If they're innocent, they shouldn't and wouldn't be scared. They're not.

>tfw you write an icredible bait thread and get rewarded with various (you)'s

If only we has stricter gun laws! Surely that would prevent all these crazed maniacs from killing people en masse!
Stupid fat Americans! Good luck shooting that drone down!

What do you mean over 600 people have been massacred in Europe? Don't you know that we don't have guns?

guns guns guns. I love guns. In the chamber!

>Why can't you just accept that having guns in your country makes it more dangerous?

because statistically it doesn't. reminds me of when the chief of police in detroit came out and thanked the citizens of detroit for buying guns because it dropped the crime rate. imagine that, being afraid that the house you're about to rob and the people you're about to rape are packing guns, you're less likely to bother.

funny how that works eh? criminals are more rampant in areas where they don't face the consequences of getting their faces blown off by an angry homeowner.

99% of the time a gun is fired against someone else in america, it's in self defense. this is a real statistic.

you think criminals give a fuck if guns are illegal? think that stops them from getting guns? fucking retarded

Just because it's written in your constitution doesn't mean it's right, faggot. Guns are dangerous and should be banned.

>It's literally the current year

Sage.

Go look at Venuezula you hopeless retard, and your country, where having a knife will get you arrested.

Brits misunderstanding our love of guns is why we became Americans.

I agree.

I'll take the bait
Why do Americans fear gun control?
Take a look at what your capital city & government has become
That's why.

>what is a criminal
>What is a tyrannical government
>What is self defense
>what is the second amendment
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Gr8, b8, my bongistan friend. Really razzin up those summerfags.

NOT

Pretty pathetic that you guys glorify killing people. I hope Zuckerberg bans your guns when he gets elected.

Guns are a danger to any civilised society.

BE

BE

BE

have fun getting stabbed by a dirty fucking dune coon

INFRINGED

Go dig up Jimmy Savile's corpse and suck on his wrinkly dead cock.

Fuck you Guns are just a part of American culture for a long time a Gun is how you fed and defended yourself and property from intruders and nature alike.

What a beautiful collection.
AvE?

>'ITS THE LAW SO IT MUST BE RIGHT!'

Pretty insane levels of non-argumentation.

YOU

the (You) who was cucked to death

Shooting up zuccbots jumping out of UN helicopters is gonna be fun as fuck though.

FUCKING

COMMIE

1) Not possible to ban guns, only ban guns from non criminals
2) You will create many new criminals by banning guns
3) No one will ever invade states like Texas

fuck you, we made our own country for a reason

>be Britcuck
>can't own guns because M-muh l-laws;(
>children get raped by Pakis and get blown up at concerts

Pathetic!

It's not about safety or even about protection from crime. It's about protection from tyranny at the end of the day. This classically meant shooting redcoats, but in the modern day means that government, both in terms of its organizational survival and the individuals staffing it, needs to take into consideration the risk of someone opening fire when you pass a new law or undertake some government activity.

Niggers and higher population, Nigel

No, it's in the constitution because it's right

Consider this: nukes are bad. No one wants to drop a nuke because they understand the consequences, but no one is giving up their nukes anytime soon because they realize the danger of being unprotected is a lot worse

The only reason anyone would think it's a good idea to ban guns is because they are naive and have had it way too good for too long

america doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem
over 75% of the murders happen in 1% or so of the counties (cities)
do you know who contributes the most? it certainly isn't ypipo

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

I have 15+1 arguments as to why I should be able to own a gun

No, niggers are dangerous. Inner city nigger gangs account for most gun violence in America.

Also, if you want to ban everything that's dangerous, you're going to find yourself huddled naked in a barren field. Almost anything can be dangerous, what matters is the person responsible for it.

there needs to be a counter post to this :-DDDD

>It's 2017 and you niggers have absolutely no argument as to why you should be able to own a gun.

Because it's a guaranteed constitutional right, you ignorant faggot.

>probably a slide thread
>if not, retarded beyond belief
>sage

So whats the plan for niggers that refuse to give up their illegal arms? Send in the police? The military? Or will it not be done cuz its rayciss??

My animals on my small farm get attacked by foxes, I've killed 3 with my .357 lever action

/thread

reeeeee

Being this bad at baiting, kill you're self faggot.SAGE!

Your gun death rates pretty much disqualify you as a civilized country.

Bin that knife, britbong! You'll never own a gun ;)

>Kraut MG that chewed up so much ammo crews would die of exhaustion trying to feed it
>Kraut 9mm SMG that was better if you beat someone over the head with it.
>WWI antique
>Walther is ok

No wonder the west won the war.

Fuck off limey.

sage

>Just because it's written in your constitution doesn't mean it's right, faggot
Except it is hence there is a reason why the 1st 10 amendments are called the Bill of Rights you flaccid retard. What part do you not understand

>Guns are dangerous
So are knives and sugar. Bin that knife and empty out that sugar bin eh champ

we have GUN CONTROL already you dumb nigger cuck! If we didn't, I would be able to buy whatever type of gun I want, without a Federal background check, in any state. I would be able to carry anywhere, in any state.

So far, I CANNOT do any of those things so please go back to binning your butter knives and let the real FREEDOM LOVING men have a discussion.

Not that OP would know, but a well-armed citizenry is a great deterrent to knife attacks and “trucks of tolerance”.

I N F R I N G E D

REKT YANK KEK

>AP lower
>PSA upper

>have absolutely no argument as to why you should be able to own a gun.

There is no reason NOT TO

It is a product. People pay and buy.
In Britland you can literally buy a TANK and drive it through London. So your arguement bein' ?

I got da dog. Invalid !

>like the aero logo
>upper was on sale

Because it's none of your fucking business you limey fucking cunt.

You can't ban plumbing materials and wood planks, what now eurocunt.

I have to say that, with respect to all the religion of peace we've had in Europe recently, I'm fucking glad that we've barely got any guns in the UK. If these muzzies could get their hands on real weapons then these attacks could be much much worse. As it happens, they've actually been quite shit if you think about it. 3 blokes at London Bridge could only kill 7 people. 8 in Barcelona could only kill 15. When you spend months and months planning a terrorist attack aiming to kill as many people as possible, that's really a pretty poor showing desu.

it's part of our culture

Why not simply get a gun and kill the guy whose home you wanna rob? Now you have two guns and some loot.

Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy

I love how retards will argue that the War on Drugs has created a black market, empowered criminals, and hurt local communities but will also say that we should basically have a War on Guns.
Statistically, crime and high amounts of guns per capita are not mutually inclusive; there are larger forces at work.

No, it's much easier to just make all guns illegal. Criminals would have to obey the law, and so would never have guns. Problem solved.

Banning guns, you just remove them from the citizens that respect the laws.
It's like drugs, drugs are banned in most countries, yet it's everywhere and the gov doesn't control them

I'm not saying it's not the right choice for USA, but if you had our problem you'd understand why it's a good thing that they're banned and hard to get hold of - every terror attack would be like the Bataclan otherwise.

>Why do Americans get so triggered when anyone mentions violating one of the rights that built their nation.
Gee I wonder.

Imagine something you love more than anything else in the world and you invested a lot of money in it. Now imagine someone telling you that you can't have that thing and they are taking it by force.

Tell me how you would feel about this?

enjoy your pipebomb.

you're a fag
and guns are irrevocably cool.
even the fucking haggisniggers get it, you fucking degenerate

Well, if guns are harder to get, less accidents and crimes happen with them, and criminals will be forced to rely on some weaksauce shit like knives and baseball bats like in Japan.

>It's 2017 and you niggers have absolutely no argument as to why you should be able to own a gun.

When they get over run like the caliphate of bongistan has then they'll have all the excuse in the world.

nice softair gun, so much plastic.

You might pick the wrong house.

I seriously hope that you and your family die a slow, horrible death.

aww poor fag cant have guns Hehuhuhu

truly displays the extreme levels of new-faggery present on pol at the moment

how you plebs can be this easily baited is beyond me

enji, protect my mom, please

Daily reminder that shitskins are the ones who don't support the first amendment and as a result they're not Americans.

>law
>God-given right
Really oodles my caboodles

I don't have to prove the authenticity of my freedom rifle to some gay ice nigger

Agree with GreekBro. Ya'll need Hoppe

youtube.com/watch?v=q52ccvjm_hM

>It's insane to me that it's legal to just go into a store, buy a fuckhuge gun like WEBM related, and go kill a bunch of kids at a school.
The only part of that statement that is legal is going into a store and buying a gun. That is, provided you can pass the background check required to legally purchase one.
Plain and simple, it doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks anyone needs when we have the right to have it.

>Every country that has gun laws has less crime and less gun deaths.

Never heard of Switzerland?
Only reason US has more gun-related deaths then european nations is that US has lots of black people and mexicans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Mao Tse-Tung said it best - "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Are you going to claim you're a better communist and statesman than Mao?

Guns are banned in Chicago.

>paying about $40 premium just for the logo
>PSA is cool tho, whatever
>forgot to mention the 16" barrel with the carbine gas