Black Pills

I have learned much from the red pills. Is there anything to learn from the black pills?

If you have taken a bunch, it's best to go lift in order to get rid of them.

You learn they help you with really bad diarrhoea

If you light them up they turn into snakes

>is there anything to learn from nihilism induced by depressing reality
Yes. You are your own giver of destiny. You have the give your life the meaning you so crave. Unless you choose to better yourself and make a wonderful destiny, you'll be consigned to being a cameo in your own life's story. Man up, take charge of life, and go somewhere. Do something. Be someone.

>captcha: helicopter

And what matters? I see these battles of right and left and it seems both parties are composed of manipulated fools. Here in Canada there is no right, yet people will fight for conservative ideology. Both parties have thrown us overboard, yet everyone picks a side, and then fights for the same result, it seems. I don't even understand these protests. There is no option but globalism, mass immigration, destruction of the environment, etc. What are your thoughts?

Only if you want to play 5d backgammon using pokemon cards

Nothing ultimately matters.
Use that fact to stop giving a fuck and live your life to the full rather than being depressed about it though.
Everyone who criticizes or laughs at you will be dead in 100 years.

The white race is doomed so you should do your best to destroy the planet

You must be getting imitation red-pills made in communist China otherwise you wouldn't be asking about black pills btfo

Basically, the Jews already won.

Black pills helps my diarrhea.

Black women > white women
That's the final black pill.

those are magnets idiot.

try this blackpill.
it works orally and anally.

I don't know what black pill means, desu.

If you're in a bar and you start to feel lightheaded way too early into your binge, take 3-4 black pills.

Not only will you preserve your anal virginity, but you will also be lucid enough to fuck up the cunt who spiked your drink.

There's nothing to hold onto and no one to hold onto anything

Nihilism.

You don't have a choice. These are the cards you were delt. So play your hand, keep your poker face and maybe you'll win.

Kill yourself and take as many of the usurers you can with you

Stay away from niggers

/Thread

That's it?

Tried to make a thread.

"Is it possible to make an imgur post full of believable conspiracies and facts that paint the world for what it is? I suggest imgur as you can see how many people read it.
Spreading it will be a different story, but it's very possible

In this thread post possible subjects with which we can use. Things such as WTC 7 falling without much structural damage and making 1trillion go missing in the process... Gadaffi wanting to go from petrodollar to gold dinar and the arab spring coincidentally happening soon after...

Needs an intro to reel people in and not leave immediately, some kind of selling point.

Any interest or input would be incredible. This may go somewhere, with enough people"

Essentially.

It's a red pill that you regret taking because there is no hope.

the only option is to push against the center and press on. we're in a drag race and yeah of course it's frightening when you slow down and look around. gotta go fast

RED IS HYPHY
BLUE DONT DO SHIT
BLACK WAS WHERE IT'S AT

The best hope after blackpill is accelerationism

Siddhartha was a faggot. You have to have desire, you have to fight.

Take the red pill to understand the truths

Take the black pill is learning it was all for nothing. Nothing will vhsnge ans no one will change it

Ron Paul failed
Rand Paul failed
Bernie cucked
Jill the schill
Trump is failing.
Anti fa is winning
Islam is spreading
Isreal is gaining world power
Communism Is replacing capitalism.
The media is controlling the public narrative.

Lurk moar nigger

No might as well kill yourself and save some time

Wow. I guess I'll just roll over and let Antifa beat me to death. Sure the blackpill isn't the ShariaBluepill?

No one said the black pill was a good thing.

A redpill is the realisation of a problem.

A blackpill is the realisation you cannot solve a problem due to circumstances beyond your control.

Here's a blackpill: Women are going to cause the downfall of white society.

Edgy teenage existential crisis AKA nihilism
Teenagers from early 2000s used to do goth shit and read about nieztsche, now they RP as nazi in reddit and Sup Forums and do cringy shit

Nothing you do matters. You and all of humanity insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe.

>also my hot pockets are cold in the middle :[