BARCELONA HAPPENING

I've developed a conspiracy theory over the past few hours. The Barcelona attack was a false flag operation.

Catalonia is voting for independence on October 1st. Most recent polls have have been showing catalans favoring independence, and as brevity and Donald trump told us the results are always higher than shown

If Catalonia is mostly likely to vote for independence, what better way is there to unite the country than a terrorist attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/26/catalonia-gets-ready-to-accelerate-independence-after-ballot.amp.html
thelocal.es/20140718/merkel-speak-out-against-independent-catalonia
express.co.uk/news/world/812608/european-union-catalonia-independence-spain-brussels-rajoy-juncker-piris
catalannews.com/politics/item/obama-wants-us-to-maintain-relationship-with-a-strong-and-unified-spain
islamversuseurope.blogspot.com.es/2011/11/insane-catalan-nationalists-wed-rather.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/4581/barcelona-mega-mosque
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/29/barcelona-unveils-digital-shame-counter-to-track-refugee-deaths
gatestoneinstitute.org/3393/catalonia-islamic-republic
theguardian
archive.is/fCESp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unlike white people, Muslims don't need to be to fake their own violence for people to believe it

Catalonia are the good guys
The rest of Spain is for refugees

This probably helps the separatists

Catalans actually take a lot of refugees

NO EVERY FUCKING ATTACK IS A GOD DAMN FALSGE FLAG DUMBFUCK

They don't need to false flag Muslim attacks, just point them in the right direction.

I'm saying maybe Spain took radicallist muslims to commit the attack for them to reduce blame. A Catalan separatist would've been too obvious

They probably used muslims because their stacks are so common nobody would think the governments behind it

Do you know that those catalan fags have been voting for independence a couple of times already.

They are not approved by the Spanish constitution nor by any other EU country.

They will just vote, and the next day nothing will happen, just the same as 3 years ago.

webm and pictures or FUCK OFF

Yeah but this time Catalan parliament drafted measures to succeed within 48hrs

Webm?

Serously, if this was a false flag, I assure you it has nothing to do with all that independence bullshit.

Just wait and see. Nothing will happen in Spain in October. Worst case scenario, some far left rallies in the streets and that'll be all.

Do you know how all European countries are connected? They would be quicked out of the EU immediately, start all the procedures to get in again (that would take at least 2-3 years), most companies would go to some other place...

I know Spain pretty well and I know catalans as well. They like money and they're not gonna put their works and their companies at risk.

All that voting bullshit is just a childish way to put some pressure on the central government.

Well the problem is money is a large part of the referendum. That's why you can find interviews of Arab guys supporting independence. Catalonia is taxed to high hell and Rajoy hate catalans so no matter what the result is he'll just continue to insult catalans

They can't vote because it goes against the law to vote to split the country
It's in our constitution

Catalonia take the Moors as cheap labor because they don't want beaners that speak Spanish there, they hire in Morocco directly

I'm sorry but you're just wrong. And I don't mean to offend you. But it looks like you must have been reading some articles that are just wrong.

I've also read in many american newspapers such as The New York Times some of the same things that you've just said.

Seriously, they're just trying to destroy the European nation-State to make them weak so that they can be better controlled by the globalist of the EU.

Divide and conquer. That's all.

america has that same law but that didn't stop 11 states from succeeding

>google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/26/catalonia-gets-ready-to-accelerate-independence-after-ballot.amp.html
Here's an article on it but it wasn't the original one I read

So if I understood you correctly, you think the Catalan government will pussy out again and just stay apart of Spain?

Different times. Seriously, some decades ago, it could have been possible. But right now with all the EU superState, it's impossible unless they just go full anarchist mode.

You Americans really need to stop falling for the 'nationalist in europesuromatically means based' meme.

Catalans are communist.

The IRA are communist.

Basques are communist.

Scots are communist.

Just stop already.

Not really. This has nothing to do with independence, neither the spanish goverment and much less the catalan goverment have the capability to carry out such false flags.

They will vote and the next day, if they don't pussy out the Central Government will ask the police to do their job. The police is controlled by the Government of Catalonia but paid by the Central Government.

Then, if the police decide to commit treason, the State of Emergency will be declared, and the army will be deployed. The coordinators would be arrested and end of story.

There are a lot of Antifa-like groups in Barcelona, so there would be some unrest and shit like you've been seeing in places like Berkeley, but in general, things would get back to normal soon.

This happened a couple of years ago, and things are not much different right now.

I think they are priming people to buy self driving electric cars

Who cares about barcelona?

>implying a region can overrule the central goverment and control immigration
0/10 Manolo. We actually have more sudacas than moroccans, all invited courtesy of Madrid.

Spain is already a very good goy country doing whatever Merkel tells them. Makes 0 sense to divide and conquer something you already control.

>le communists meme
Pic related.

did barcelona have any free taxi rides

lol.
it now dawned on you almost all of these
are false flag psyops to push political narratives and agendas?

lmfao.

>Then, if the police decide to commit treason, the State of Emergency will be declared, and the army will be deployed. The coordinators would be arrested and end of story.
Some people actually believe that.

All terrorist attacks are false flags.

My mother was very close from Las Ramblas (the street where the attacked happend), A morrocan taxi driver gave her a free ride. They're not all the same.

Idgaf about scots or Irish, they can fuck themselves. Basques aren't commies they always vote for a Conservative party. I only care about the basques because I'm part basque

I know like 95% of catalans are commies. I care about them because I'm a Barcelona fan

Maybe it was brought out by the EU?

Me. I'm a huge Barça fan

Not enough muslims

Actally out of all the terrorist attacks this is the only one I think could be a false flag

Catalonia is for refugees since they are the marxist cuck faggots of Spain,

That's what someone running the false flag would say

How about let's just all agree to send the refugees back

>kek

>#NoMoreTerrorism

that hashtag surely will show them

>I know like 95% of catalans are commies
Drop this meme seriously we're the furthest away from commies one can be.
Btw the political situation is almost the same in Catalonia and the Basque Country.

The EU would gain nothing destabilizing an ally like Spain.
Merkel, the EU, Obama and other top globalists have already spoken several times against independence, so this tells you which the right decision.

thelocal.es/20140718/merkel-speak-out-against-independent-catalonia

express.co.uk/news/world/812608/european-union-catalonia-independence-spain-brussels-rajoy-juncker-piris

catalannews.com/politics/item/obama-wants-us-to-maintain-relationship-with-a-strong-and-unified-spain

You can pray in one hand and shit in the other.

I wouldn't even say the top right map is completely accurate. Basically every fc Barça fan is a pro-catalan Marxist, minus the boixos nois

What would a burger know?
The map is the official results in each municipality, it's 100% accurate.

I would know that because I'm a huge fan of fc Barça. Our motto mes que un club refers to when people would join the club to show they were proud Catalan, not Spanish. Every 17th minute, catalan chants are heard. Players are even forced to learn Catalan. Our favorite coach, pep Guardiola is literally a pro Catalan politician.

#religion of peace
not praying for barcelona because shit happens and we all die eventually

Your description points more that we're nationalists rather than commies then, don't you think?

Yes
#NoMoreTerrorism

Now come on in and make yourself at home arab friend.

YOU DON'T DO THINGS HOW I LIKE ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!

Well, maybe left wing nationalist, because I know a lot of the players are pretty lefty

#religionofpiece

They are like this.

My country is shit please let me come to you country.

You country should be like my old country. I declare jihad until this country is like my old country.

This country is now shit, please let me come to your country yes?

rinse wash repeat

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com.es/2011/11/insane-catalan-nationalists-wed-rather.html

gatestoneinstitute.org/4581/barcelona-mega-mosque

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/29/barcelona-unveils-digital-shame-counter-to-track-refugee-deaths

gatestoneinstitute.org/3393/catalonia-islamic-republic

Please archive

>theguardian com/world/2016/jul/29/barcelona-unveils-digital-shame-counter-to-track-refugee-deaths
archive.is/fCESp

exactly