Hello

Hello,

Trump's a dumbass and his Presidency is essentially over as a failure.

Thank you & bye

agreed

wtf i'm with her now

OUR

Based ashtray

>30% approval rating (and falling)
>le based Gen Z is now hard shifting left, and most are sympathize with Antifa, and going full communist
>/leftypol/ has been growing immensely by user traffic since Trump was elected, Sup Forums has HALVED in traffic
>Economy getting back into the shitter
>Firing a cabinet member literally every week
>Ones you don't fire are absolute thralls or have been resigning in mass
>alt-right has lost almost every website
>rebel media has last every anchor except based Jew Loomer
>Cantwell Anglin, Spencer, etc, all lost their sites and youtube channels. FBI currently considering pressing charges on them, stating that they planned for violence specifically
>youtube/google/facebook tripling down on censorship, and are now, specifically, targeting right wing content
>Think of any right wing e-celeb and 3/4th of them are actively being censored. Even le /RadicalCentrists/ like Sargon who just lost his Twitter, and almost about to lose his Patreon
>terrorist attacks in Spain and Finland get called "copycat attacks of Charlottesville." (CNN said this unironically)
>Normies are praising Antifa like they are WW2 vets, and are calling for mass censorship from this new nazi moral panic
>Iconoclastic Fury on both sides now unseen since when the Turks took Constantinople
>No Wall
>Debt skyrocketing
>Swamp thicker than ever
>No lock her up
>Islam taking over the west
>No immigration reform
>No tax reform
>no health reform
>no social reform
>no infrastructure reform
>half republicans are now overtly challenging Trump; multiple Republican Governors and Senators asking him to resign, or threatening to Primary him
>most democrats are on record stating that are seeking his impeachment. (something they never said against Bush)
>irreconcilable damage to global credibility (doesn't matter what Sup Forums wants to believe. Polls say 90% of western Europeans hate Trump)
>Losing against China
>Losing against Russia
>Losing against Europe
>Losing against everyone

True dat.

Gas yourself kike

i agree with you shlomo.

Can't wait until we get to kill all you stupid fucks.

>CNN
OK.

4D chess bois

>meltdown

no chance

>MSNBC Ranks as No. 1 Cable Network in Total Viewers for First Time Ever

i'm forever grateful to the jews for ousting bannon and putting trump in their pocket, watching Sup Forums upset is so funny

Trump is not going to let us down. This is nothing but FUD

>putting
He was always in their pocket.

Prepare your will now....

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn....

when you pat yourself on the back when an idiot still has more than three years with all of the power of the presidency at his disposal

thanks Jewgo to bed, Ted.