Hypothetical 4th reich blood laws

so let's say somehow, the 4th reich is formed. who would be allowed in? would an ultra conservative white gay man or a quadroon who looks mostly white and believes in the reich? what about an alt right lesbian or a hispanic that looks like selma hayek? the 3rd reich had the blood laws which were very specific, especially regarding jews. what would the new blood laws be?

youtube.com/watch?v=G0J8hsvc5Fs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzm7GB7AdRs
youtube.com/watch?v=plgfflLfyLw
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course only 100% Europeans
>quadroon
Lol

>all those based actors

the rest of the movie that good? or is it propaganda

This is a board of peace sage out shill

the movie is excellent, idk how authentic it is

>so let's say somehow, the 4th reich is formed. who would be allowed in? would an ultra conservative white gay man or a quadroon who looks mostly white and believes in the reich? what about an alt right lesbian or a hispanic that looks like selma hayek? the 3rd reich had the blood laws which were very specific, especially regarding jews. what would the new blood laws be?
There will not be any, I will the Nazis before it happens.

"They are subLIMEly clever!"

Am I allowed in?

FPBP

disgusting fat fuck,do you really think real nazis would see you as anything more than a fucking failure and a detriment to society? kys

Yes

Jew or black?
FPBP

No Slavs. Anyone else is OK

my mother is a Spaniard

>white
For fuck's sake the Nazis weren't white nationalists, when will this meme end?

like Celtic-Iberian peoples or mongrels from Latin America? Who is dad? Local Anglo-German or something
>dem Slavs but mulattos are fine
A post from someone who is most likely is an octoroon-hapa filmed at HWNDU

Mother is from Spain, dad is danish/german in lineage (murican euro mong, probably bit of everything from europe) as he would say. Are they really not the same though?

My guy if you think we're winning this one without Poles, Magyars, and Rus, you're wrong

>20th century blood laws
>21st century DNA science

Blood laws mean shit. I'd save Morgan Freeman over some random faggot high on meth in a trailer park. Citizenship should only be obtained through military service or earning degrees in scientific fields.

What if you have both?

Then you're eligible to lead the rest of the fucking country

can I have a honorary gassing?

>ultra conservative gay white man
>quadroon
Gas.

Latin America are mongrels mixed with injuns and blacks, Spaniards (with exception to Andalusians - a lot of them left to South America) are Celtic-Iberian

youtube.com/watch?v=tzm7GB7AdRs
youtube.com/watch?v=plgfflLfyLw

>Gas
Honorary?

You're an idiot if you believed the bullshit about blood and skincolour.

>Citizenship should only be obtained through military service
Stop right there. You can be a STEMfag on the GI Bill after your three years.

Yeah, you're in. Hit the showers

You even read my posts? Not a -droon, mother is an immigrant from Spain.

I don't really care since the Nazis are self-destructing and everyone knows it.

What if Morgan Freeman has a typical nigger son who is worse than the trailer park trash you tried to avoid in the first place.

>or a hispanic that looks like selma hayek?

when white supremacy meets virgins kek

Wave some liberal hippy poon at the alt right and a few months later they are antifa.

Citizenship shouldn't be hereditary, dumbass.

You can be a normal fag now and be a citizen too. Three years is too short though. Citizenship through military should take at least ten years.

Law is LAW.....no deviations , non pure blood ,could be integrated as übermensch and be on their own

Is Shicklgruber allowed in?

I am only 75% Germanic am I allowed in?

Ten years shooting hajjis or a four year engineering bachelors? That makes zero sense.

Supply and demand faggot. If the only safe way to citizenship is through higher education, you think universities will just start accepting everyone? Those who fail to be accepted or cannot afford tuition will join military service.

Is the other 25% something White?

Italian

"Now I was shocked! The old shibboleth, intelligence! Had not our government been culpable enough in pampering the high-IQ draftees as though they were too intelligent to fight for their country? Could not Doctor Gentle see that I was proud to be a scout, and before that a machine gunner? Intelligence, intelligence, intelligence. Keep it up, America, keep telling your youth that mud and danger are fit only for intellectual pigs. Keep on saying that only the stupid are fit to sacrifice, that America must be defended by the low-brow and enjoyed by the high-brow. Keep vaunting head over heart, and soon the head will arrive at the complete folly of any kind of fight and meekly surrender the treasure to the first bandit with enough heart to demand it."

hypethetical 4th reich, wouldn't be about race. It would be about spreading education that further our critical thinking and our understanding of the necessity of objectivity for decision making.
Respect and preservation of ALL ethnicity. Because diversity is strength and there cannot be diversity if existing culture are threatened.

It will never end as long as Americans are mongrels.

Now the real question... are Italians White??

heil!

Northern Italians I would consider white. Southern Italians like Sicilians are not white in my eyes.

>20th century blood laws
>21st century DNA science
Exactly! With DNA we won't allow mongrels like Spencer to settle in Europe
>random faggot high on meth in a trailer park
In strict ethnic state there would be neither negroes or heroine addicts, shitskin MAGAPEDE

Allowing racial foreigners is the most fucking irrational think you can do. How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

But once again, you being a racemixed mongrel is a good explanation why you can't understand what it's like to have genetics worth preserving in the first place
You are well aware that German nationalists don't won't you in. Feel free to move to America
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
Not something people welcome in gene pools outside of Mediterranean in Europe

Article 1, §1: Pure blooded "White," "European," "Aryan," or "Adamic" is legally defined by the philosophical principles and physical and genetic truth(s) that there was originally a concepted racial stock, who's genome is mathematically static as far as species is defined, that was racially pure of any other genetic stock or species in its genome. And whose genome meets the genetic range of $RANGE$, and is defined by the genetic mathematical definition of $MATHDEF$.

>You are well aware that German nationalists don't won't you in. Feel free to move to America

How? You wouldnt know that I am 25% Italian if I didnt tell you

Yet German nationalists still don't want those mixed with Meds, Jews and Ex-yugos in their homeland. How do you think the German state is going to work? Passport for looks or going out to see the records. Apparently your ancestry and Italian cultural background still prevent you from understanding how the German bureaucracy works

No quadroons no faggots.

With DNA testing I think you'll find you're as far away from "pure blood" as possible. The pot has been mixed no matter how white you "look". So what's the threshold then? 80% European? 75%?

>In strict ethnic state there would be neither negroes or heroine addicts, shitskin MAGAPEDE

Basing citizenship solely off of race is a great way to mix the shit in with the pure. Go to Appalachian Kentucky, where the minority rate is extremely low and you'll find that they deal with the same shitty welfare abusing drug addicts.

By the way, I'm not keen on taking opinions from someone from a country that has been railroaded and conquered since antiquity, You may be white, but your ancestry, and DNA, is full of cowards.

so no milo?

Definitely no faghot kike sandniggers

Thats funny because no German nationalist I know thinks that. Please tell me more. Apparently you do not understand how races work, since only a minority of Germans, even back in the 1920s was purely nordic.

Also do you even think through what you are talking about? Why would the Italians want me if I never lived, there, dont speak the language and are 75% non-italian.

>Hispanic

No mestizos or castizos

Pure criollo or get out

what would this woman be classified as?

Mongoloid

>Flag
Vs
>French highborn heritage (literally we wuz)

Join or kick?

People in the 4th Reich can have their nigger DNA edited out of them.

>So what's the threshold then? 80% European? 75%?
100%. Like most Europeans in native score. Asking for anything lower is like saying: hey remember the subhumans we started to get since the 1960s? How bout we accept some of their descendants! Otta great idea
>Go to Appalachian Kentucky, where the minority rate is extremely low and you'll find that they deal with the same shitty welfare abusing drug addicts.
Yet the lower amount of crime than in wealthiest negro neighbourhood
>full of cowards
do you know anything about former Yugoslavia? Slovenes and Croats ACTUALLY killed all gypsies and jews during the WWII and fought off in literal race wars forty years after.
>I know
Apparently you know nothing then. German politicians demanded DNA based citizenship in BRD and EU back in the 1980s. Trad frats won't accept you, NSU won't accept you, old clans and families won't accept you
>Why would the Italians want me if I never lived, there, dont speak the language and are 75% non-italian.
No one cares, mlady. That's why Euromutts must btfo to America

how about this guy?

No they won't. Because it's genetically altruistic to waste technology created by Whites on those who are not.

South asian

Except that the Whites who invent this technology would be using it to spread their White genes.

>Trad frats won't accept you

kek, yet I am in one

>let me tell you about your country

The evidence you are talking about is the so called "Staatsangehörigkeitsurkunde" following the ius sanguinis but from the fathers side.
And it only proves that you were a citizen of Germany before 1914 which would also include jews. This does prove that you are aryan.
You should do your homework before you lecture people on their country.

I know Slovenia quit Yugoslavia and abandoned the real heros in Croatia. So if anything, you are cowards and quitters.

You are not German, British, Swedish, or even Italian. In fact, you are among the lowest of Europeans, which is why DNA testing for 100% European means nothing. Again, I would take Morgan Freeman over the entire cowardly and traitorous population of Slovenia. Tito weeps in the afterlife because of your people.

On those who are not White. Their is a genetic memory and genetic continuity you can't spread over. White since 500 AD or 2050? Big fucking deal

You are a shitskin and we don't want to be with you
>nufrats with turks and jews
Lol
>their country
Your country? Your country is USA, not Italy or Germany, Euromutt mongrel.
>also include jews
That would semi-civic idiocy from Kaiserreich times. We are talking about all nativist ethnic nationalism of modernity

You are not German and never will be

>Citizenship should only be obtained through military service or earning degrees in scientific fields.
This is how a nationalist nation is forged. Spasss Muhreens

t. Carl from Swindon

>so let's say somehow, the 4th reich is formed
The 4th Reich already exists, it's called the EU.

>DB is nu-frat now

"o-ok"

I am not sure if you are a d&c troll or just a retarded slavshit compensating for his peoples irrelevance. In both cases you should an hero tonight

>Tito
Learn about what you post idiot. Tito and similar boys were killed during WWII and after the collapse of Commieslavia
>I would take
And people here would beat and abuse you if you ever visit just for not being White

Hello Poll Jaysuph Whutsn

You are not German, Kanake moron

>Blood laws
>Fourth Reich
Good luck with that, faggot.
Don't forget to sage.

>Slawischer Untermensch denkt er dürfte seine Schweineschnauze ohne Genehmigung öffnen

wew

Anyone who isn't Jewish by 25% blood, or Jewish by culture. They'd be assigned to companies based on their ethnicity, and would be accepted given the above and that they are there to combat Judaism and globalism. Gays (could) be excepted, given they keep their sexual preference private. People such as Trans, furries, pedos, and other mentally ill will see deportation for the purpose of subversion of an enemy country. Otherwise, gassed.

Obviously, people, such as criminals, would not be accepted. But any race should be welcomed. Racemixing made illegal. Cultural pride and heritage instilled in all. Given they meet the above expectations, they should be aloud in.

It would take all of us to be the jew.

man kenneth branagh makes some good shit.

>Immigrant-descendant mongrel with identity issues tries to LARP as a German
Read what Hitler's idea on Mediterraneans in German gene pool was: there should be none whatsoever. Which is quite funny given how half jews and part French from old times were given a pass. You in for a sad ride really: Germany either gets more foreign little by little or all foreigners you included get removed once the nationalists take over

>excepted,
Accepted.*

>Be the Jew
Beat the Jew. Sorry, I'm hammered. Though I suppose they're one and the same.

>I dont understand biology: the post

Everyone with an IQ higher than 120?

>On those who are not White.
What about those who are 99% White and want to edit out their 1% nigger DNA?

>Their is a genetic memory and genetic continuity you can't spread over. White since 500 AD or 2050? Big fucking deal
This genetic memory would still be reduced with genetic engineering.

>is not of exclusively Central and Northern European descent, is not familiar with Hitler's racial views, doesn't know how the inner old stock old money German society works
>German
LMAO. That's the reality. Those who can violently take over (the only option for ever repatriating from Germany as BRD Constitution doesn't allow citizenship grab) don't want people like you in. You can ask any BfV agent - they'll confirm a little about radical's ideas.
Genetic altruism. Richard Spencer, you are not White

is genetic manipulation the answer? because it didn't work out so well in star trek

It's not very accurate in the slightest. The minutes of their meeting was heavily dramatized
>I forgot who saying they should sterilize Jews was the worst that actually happened
>the rest agree Jews should be put in camps and forced to be labor or worked to death
>muh gas cars never happened
Also we're arguing about unofficial notes that were never supposed to exist that magically turned up

>is not aware that nations are not congruent with races
>thinks he knows anything about the Third Reich
>slavic subhuman

pick three

Everyone who is usable will be used, as cannon fodder or for other work. And if they decide that they don't want you they blame you for random stuff and then make you disappear, no matter how "pure"you are

Sounds unfair? Well, no shit, thats how it went down

Is genetic altruism necessarily a bad thing if you are improving the overall long term genetic quality of humans though?

Yep, people forget that power politics and the real world is still a thing when they begin to purity spiral

I mean there are people here who think that pic related is not white

Just white people, any white people. We'll worry about creating the ubermensch when we have the technology to do so without restrictive birth/breeding practices. The human race MUST be artificially evolved at this point. But what we're trying to solve is the issue of our lower classes being far too low class. They're literal savages. We need to go back to having a decent, all white, lower class. There must be a lower class so I'm not worried about dumb whites sticking around after the purge.

>that nations are not congruent with race
That's kind of historic mentality is the reason many European nationalists have anti-Italian bias.
>he knows anything about the Third Reich
More than you ever will, Kanake. My family was in personal contact with Rosenberg and Spengler while yours were cleaning the bowls in Naples. Keep LARPin as German, boy. Many turks do that too nowadays. Ever increasingly foreign Germany or all native. The latter means you go to America
Wein-Transe oder Såizburg-Fotze?
>there are immigrants who think they are German
L
O
L

So of course you would have too much slav in you

t. American mongrel

>ex-yugos

nigger the new austro-serb/croat masterrace is in production

austrians and ex-yugos are intermarrying heavily especially 2nd gen onwards ... except with slovene subhumans, nobody likes you beta cucks