London used to look like this

>London used to look like this

BRITONS, we are being ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from the Earth by JEWISH ILLUMINITI.

BUY BRITISH
HAVE BRITISH CHILDREN
KEEP THE UNION JACK FLYING HIGH

God save the Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@51.5141837,-0.1394062,3a,75y,190.57h,94t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPp4qxAx1NKynPVD6lw_g9w!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Pp4qxAx1NKynPVD6lw_g9w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=322.05756&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_London
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone can be British. British is a meme.

What's London look like now?

Huzzah

full of pakis and niggers. We need to take it back BY FORCE at the earliest convenience.

Ignore the globalist lies. The British are the descendants of the celtiberian and germanic settlers of the British Isles.

Think jew york, but with short buildings.

Found the paki. Go back to your own country.

Old England forever

I live in London, ama

Doesn't help when your national dish is literally curry.

No NIGGER or PAKI can ever be British. To be British is to be a member of GOD'S ELECT and to be a cut above the rest.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.5141837,-0.1394062,3a,75y,190.57h,94t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPp4qxAx1NKynPVD6lw_g9w!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Pp4qxAx1NKynPVD6lw_g9w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=322.05756&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

It's still roast beef, thanks.

Bollocks. I am a full blooded true Englishman and I DETEST curry and all things foreign. Steak and ale pie for me.

You are basically jews?

Jews reject Christ and go to hell. Britain is a Christian land

But not English.

Let me educate you shit skin.

The British are made up of 4 ethnic groups: English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish.

Only blood matters.

Yuck

Wasn't that when Anglicanism was also common and uncucked?

not according to main man educator

Reminder London(60%) is still more white than the usa(53%)

this. Culture changes over time. Ethnicity is what links the generations together. I am English by BIRTH and BLOOD.

Yes it was when Britain was a Christian land. Christian Britons still exist mind.

Diversity is what makes England great you racist shit.

>That girl on the left
>Thicc

Send the darkies back to Africa.

I don't believe it. London looked like it was about 5% white. Maybe if you include the tourists, and consider non-whites such as muds to be white, it's different.

It's ok, a purge is coming, the right is rising dispite 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

I know we talk a lot of shit on Sup Forums, but we're austistic NEETS, normies won't accept the rape of their children and their ethnic extermination.

Unfortunately it won't be a peaceful deportation process, we will deal with the problem in the normal human way.

Better together

London can fuck off. I want that shithole nuked.
And Manchester and Birmingham.

They just rewarding you for starting WW2 and helping to establish jewish supremacy. Enjoy what you earned anglo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_London

>59.8% White (of which 44.9% White British)
>18.4% Asian
>13.3% Black
>5% Mixed
>3.4% Other

Reveal your real flag american.

Are double yellow lines the ugliest thing known to man?

You could have at least pretended to try, shlomo.

reminder that if your farther, mother, grandad, grandma, great grandad or great grandma is an immigrant you're not English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish.
in fact our secluded "diverse communities" prove it, everyone sticks to their own. we are not America.
good day

We shall overcome the Saracen invaders. Russia were the ones who funded the leftist subversion of the West in the first place. The KGB produced cultural Marxism. The Russians were the original Marxists.

Looks I won the argument with facts, while you were using anecdotes. You americans are really screwed. No wonder you lot are desperate for european immigrants

>BUY BRITISH
No, buy local. Don't give any money to city shits, especially not London city shits.

this

ENGLISH by BLOOD

London should be over 95% English

Amen. We must RECONQUER English lands.

London should be 80% english and the other 18% european 2% non-white because it's a financial center

like this. grey lego

And 5% Scottish, Welsh and Irish.

All else are foreign scum, who may be honored guests at the time.

what is objectively wrong with brown skin?

lol none of them are english

Not White, objectively speaking.

Not very honourable. NIGGERS and PAKIS are unwelcome, they have dishonoured their forefathers and made fools of themselves when we allowed them into our homes. They could not civilize themselves so they must go.

Not wrong, but foreign. Britain is for the British.

not an argument

"British" isn't a race, it's a nationality. Anyone can belong to any nation.

>genetic groups differ by color of skin and nothing else

its not white

It looks like poo, indicates people share the associated genotypes for lower intelligence and higher propensity for violence, also brown people smell.

Curry is not all that foreign. It was made by British people with ingredients from their conquered lands.

but plenty of nice things are brown. brown sugar, cinnamon, etc. what a weak "argument".

but this is true

>not an argument
It's the same argument Ethiopians and Koreans use to keep foreigners out of their countries. Reason has no place here.

>"British" isn't a race, it's a nationality. Anyone can belong to any nation.
Nigger. That's a reasonable argument.

see what is objectively wrong with brown skin? the traits the follow it

My dad said London in the 80s was a magical place, he works there today now and says its unrecognisable.

"nationality" comes from the latin "to be born". You must be born to British forefathers to be British.

what traits? name traits that follow that AREN'T a direct result of prejudice and hatred towards brown skin

spoiler: you can't

that*

no, you need to be born in Britain to be british. simple as that. i'm sorry it makes you so mad.

Every country with brown skin is a shithole?

A collie born in a rottweiler's kennel does not make it a collie. Ethnicity is based on ancestry.

Looks beautiful...wish I had a time machine

You do not need a time machine. You only need a death camp to exterminate the niggers and pakis and London can be like that once again.

*Inhales*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

FUCK THE QUEEN
TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ BONGS

>ethnicity
>nationality

those are two different things. are you retarded? we're talking bout nationality. being born in Britain makes you British. end of story. that's why those olympic athletes are competing for BRITAIN

The British are one of four nationalities of English, Scots, Welsh, and Irish (be it native Irish or Scots-Irish). You must be one of these to be British.

I can smell you from all the way here pajeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc
The Village Green Preservation Society calling all!
God save the village green!

It's so true, not only genetically but culturally, pakis in this country are very different. They even have some retarded accent which I can't stand.

Look, we've already told you darkies to stop shitposting. Don't make us set Bannon on your arse.

Nationality is based on ethnicity.

"A nation (from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock")"

You must belong to the TRIBE through BLOOD

They do not belong here, they are not nor will ever be British. They should leave for their own safety before we are forced to remove them.

Why are you a cuck?

Ale pie?

It saddens me to see rich cultures being destroyed by diversity.

im not brown myself, i'm just dissecting your frail logic. and by your responses (hurr shitskin, pajeet, etc) it really seems to be working. have fun LARPing as a nazi though

not by law. that's a neat definition, but now how our laws work, unfortunately for you. also, you chose "tribe" out of all those other definitions. you guys are really reaching here

not an argument

curry was invented by british sailors m8. its a combination of chicken with indian spices that were previously used by the indian indigenes to spice up fresh turds from the Ganges, we took the idea and improved it tenfold like we normally do

Stock and ale with meat makes the best pie. Most common pie in the UK is steak and kidney, normally has ale in it depending on where you go.

>t. commie scum

>wogs - filthy, want everything for nothing, a lot of paedophiles, child marriage, forced marriage, inbreeding
>muslims - basically all of the above bar filthy, they actually wash.
>niggers - they're integrated a bit more than the others but still doesn't excuse their rabid chimp outs, gang culture, theft or beloved love for gibs handouts.

One thing we all have in common is racism, everyone looks after their own.

Steak and ale pie

We are keeping the culture. London has been taken from us, but we will have it back, by ballot or by bullet. ENGLAND FOREVER

Tribe, kin, genus, flock, people, they all mean the same thing. RACE > CULTURE. That is common sense. That is the ancient way of things, and that is the future.

There's nothing more annoying in the news than seeing, 'British terrorist Pedophile arrested in country x' which creates a very specific picture. Then it follows with 'Mohammed al wazi' etc. The guy can probably barely speak English, he probably wasn't even born here, probably became a naturalised citizen. Really grinds my gears.

British food is nasty.

The mass media is the tool of the illuminati. Take every new article with a heavy dose of skepticism. You must be responsible for your own thoughts and education. The TV feeds you lies.

Fucking yum. Thx m8o

literally all stereotypes. nice shitpost

no, they don't. those words can have very distinct definitions in distinct context.

>muh ancient way of things

nice appeal to tradition. you really got me there bud. this must be the intellectual prowess of Sup Forums that i hear so much about

your only argument against brown people is "hurr i don't like them because [stereotypes], [nazi/racist] propaganda" etc. i consider a patriotic Brit of muslim/black descent MORE of a Briton than a fucking racist, xenophobic shithead like you

how are you guys still around? you lost WW2. you're not what the Allies fought for

if anything, YOU are NOT british. facism isn't british. kill yourself

>not COLONIZING these thicc darkies

The hell it is. I love savory pies and Yorkshire pudding. I just didn't know they put ale in it

You Brexited but it's already too late. Too many pakis and not only do they breed like niggers (almost) but they also use your underclass women as fuck toys. You should've rebelled decades ago when they confiscated your firearms.
This isn't to say that I'm better off. Eastern Europe still has a chance though.

nothing is wrong with brown skin except in northern europe you are less able to absorb sunlight and are at higher risk of vit d deficiency

>Briton

I'm English you pathetic cuck. British is a meme designed to destroy English identity and culture.

Seriously, just nuke London with all the subhumans inside and rebuild the city to be traditional without all the skyscrapers and modern garbage. I wish the sam for Barcelona.

Chicken tikka masala was invented in Britain.

I love it. Yorkshire pudding, bangers and mash, full english breakfast, jam rolly polly, bakewell tart

I would not ask to be born to any other race on Earth. I thank God every day to be British.

Hahaha, look how the satanist self-destructs when confronted with God's truth. God loves the races of men to be separate, ever since the Tower of Babel.

Have faith in final victory. God is on our side.

anyone have more pictures of old London?

Can you name a single western European capital that isn't a foreigner infested shithole?

I'll wait.

all you ever do britfags is talk shit