Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'

>“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

>It is plainly Bannon’s view that his departure is not a defeat for him personally, but for the ideology he’d urged upon the president, as reflected in Trump’s provocative inaugural address—in which he spoke of self-dealing Washington politicians, and their policies that led to the shuttered factories and broken lives of what he called “American carnage.” Bannon co-authored that speech (and privately complained that it had been toned down by West Wing moderates like Ivanka and Jared).

>Bannon says that he once confidently believed in the prospect of success for that version of the Trump presidency he now says is over. Asked what the turning point was, he says, “It’s the Republican establishment. The Republican establishment has no interest in Trump’s success on this. They’re not populists, they’re not nationalists, they had no interest in his program. Zero. It was a half-hearted attempt at Obamacare reform, it was no interest really on the infrastructure, they’ll do a very standard Republican version of taxes.

>And, he believes, things are about to get worse for Trump. “There’s about to be a jailbreak of these moderate guys on the Hill”—a stream of Republican dissent, which could become a flood.

>“I think they’re going to try to moderate him,” he says. “I think he’ll sign a clean debt ceiling, I think you’ll see all this stuff. His natural tendency—and I think you saw it this week on Charlottesville—his actual default position is the position of his base, the position that got him elected. I think you’re going to see a lot of constraints on that. I think it’ll be much more conventional.”

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355

American nationalism has to wait.

It was already conventional. I just hope he triggers some lefties into going crazy

I'm with Bannon.

Regret voting for this clown yet pol?

Bannon 2020?

Well shit, with Bannon gone, this presidency is very much a lame duck.

read the article you fucking mong

Nah. Either he was actually going to make america great again, or there was going to be one hell of a political shit show. No matter what it was going to be entertaining.

We knew it was an uphill battle but we are making progress.

Nope. We can say we tried the peaceful option.

so does this mean it's over then? Trump's still a good guy, yea bannon was a great guy but Trump's still good. If it's over then it's really, really, really fucking over. You and I both know despite some nazi LARPers no one is going to risk their comfy lifestyle for a revolution to return to principles. In which case it means we continue the slow decline for at least a few hundred years before a complete collapse.

Fuck yeah.

Reminder that democracy is shit and we need some form of dictatorship to get Western civilisation back on track.

One man with absolute authority to clean out the trash, free from the constraints of votes, laws and procedure.

Now Bannon is fully unleashed in helping Trump, something he couldn't do when he was officially tied to Trump because there would've been blowback for Trump. But now the chains are off because they have to be to defeat Democrats, neocons, and all the rest of the globalist agents in Washington. See pic.

Why

>Nazi larper
Please fuck off already reddit

And you're ok if that man thinks you're the garbage?

Remember what happened to bannon
>bannon causing shit in WH
>Alienates everyone around him
>gets told to stop nigging or else he's out
>gives out interview with a progressive magazine shit talking everyone around him
>rightfully booted
>tries to claim he resigned to save face
>goes back to kikebart in order to wreak revenge on everyone that told him to step line cause he's an immature fuck
Fuck Bannon, kike needs to stay in his lane

If that's the case then fuck Trump. Let's meme the end of civilization.

I voted against Hillary/Jeb. I have never and will never vote for anyone.

This. If you still think there is a peaceful political option, you are a very stupid person, or a teenager. Maybe both.

We need to understand that victory does not exist through the political process. The entire federal government is illegitimate criminal garbage.

I knew it was 4d chess fellow pedes
#maga

Nope. Better to have a shit then to bend over and let them put it in willingly.

JUST REMEMBER ALL THIS FEELING SORRY FOR THEMSELVES IS A DEVIOUS PLOT TO ATTACK FROM THE LEAST UNEXPECTED TIME SO BE PREPARED PEOPLE THEY ARE FAKING THEIR EMOTIONS

YALL AINT FOOLIN
NOBAWDY WE KNOW
YOUR COVERT INTENT

I don't put any stock in that shitrag from Rabbi Bill Kristol.

I know you lurk here steve, I am ready.

Thr alternative was a corporate whore who was quite willing to start ww3

This, unconditional support for whatever trump says is not the best way of support him. Instead, prove to him and to the establishment that there's a large enough movement asking for him not to be a neocon, so that he may use that proof to charge against his political rivals.

>faggy nazi larper detected

The fraction of people on this board who pretend to be a nazi and don't have the conviction to follow through on any of their beliefs is close to 100%.

are you fucking kidding me right now?
are you fucking australian?
who's behind that flag?

>stay in his lane

Lefty nigger detected. Try harder in the next thread shill.

When people stop showing up at Trump rallies he'll start going crazy again. The left is attacking him to make him moderate.

I don't want more of the same. It all leads to the same destination. Fuck this. We need to focus on creating a movement so one of ours eventually gets to be president. Fight for American values for now. Free speech. Second amendment. The bill of rights and the constitution.

Fake news

Trump is completely surrounded by Jews and their stooges now.

Ivanka, Kushner, Cohn, Mnuchin, and Miller. Kelly is just there to keep Trump in line for the neocons.

The Jewish parasite is the number one threat.

Unironically this, unfortunately. I hope they start WW3. The elite deserves nothing less. Don't join their war. Get arrested. Let Russia rule the wasteland.

QUICK QUESTION

Why is the American GOP so self-destructive?

Never in my life have I seen a political party so spineless and willing to capitulate and fold under the smallest amount of pressure from an opposing group while the DNC runs amok and repeatedly insults and threatens them at every turn despite the Republicans cooperation and willingness to hand the Democrats everything they desire on a silver platter.

They've already threatened his life and his family at this point.

>implying
No, I just don't like how an ambitious zealot is trying to sidestep Trump in order to accumulate power for himself. This is literal dictator tier politicking, yet you're too deluded in your devotion to bannon to see through the bullshit

Makes me think

They're all the same side, user.

>ha you tried to do something but it didn't work do you regret not voting for the people who stopped your attempt?

he is going to be way the fuck better off for (((the cause))) outside of the WH

it has to get worse before it can get finally get good.

The fact Obama was able to become President is very telling of the trouble this country is headed towards.

The rise of the Ottoman Empire is key to combat China's expansion and it is not fucking coincidence that it is happening during Obamas tenure.

They will erase our history so we can accept communism. It is where we are headed.

That's the final word. Honestly what else could have been done: the House and Senate were never going to cooperate with Trump's agenda. We can shed our illusions about this, now, and wait for Barron Trump to start posting here.

This wouldn't scare him

>tfw the last Republican president there will ever be got fucked by his own party
>tfw Arizona/Texas will go blue next election because of mexicans and never turn back
>Democrats will never lose again

Goodbye, White America

linking to kike Kristol's website, ever
kill yourself

Fuck.

Either Bannon left before shit gets worse or he's being a faggot who thinks he was the end-all for populism and nationalism in the Trump admin

Who said it didn't work? We want the fucking wall and it seems to be happening.

is this whole bannon thing to break the media nazi cycle? this is the most political pressure he has been under so far

MAGA

This is a tough blackpill, and to think how all of this might've been avoided if Trump had picked a better admin

This guy gets it. Bannon always was a distraction.

I think Bannon is hinting at the need for a new nationalist party in the US. I think the madman is actually going to do it.

they will bend over to get good press from MSM

>Oh look, GOP has Trump by the balls, specially after the town hall rage incident

Well, no shit!

feign defeat, lull (((them))) into a false sense of security, checkmate soon after...

Yeah, I thought it was this bad earlier. The damage control was so transparent. The globalists have won.

>Regret voting for this clown yet pol?

As opposed to voting for who else? Hillary? Ha! Get the fuck out of here shill!

As far as im concerned I want Trump to get impeached or worse so that we can get on with the war we all know needs to happen. Trump was never going to go as far as we need anyway. He was always a just a means to an end. If he can't get it done we need to find a new way.

They just care about corporations' health, and interventionism.

lol Nazi

flaggot OP desnt know the Weekly Standard is a neocon circlejerk laughinggirls.tiff

Yes

Had Hillary won, you'd still have the 2 houses. If Trump discredits the GOP, you may lose those as well.

Going to be entertaining

I wash my hands of this madness.

This isn't about optics, don't let the shills tell you otherwise. Trump is keeping everyone chasing his smoke screens. 12d chess.

>Arizona/Texas will go blue next election
Not likely, even the Chicanos here are right wing and many of them support closed borders and gun rights just the same as whites
t. white guy living in Phoenix

You're just fucking dumb. You're as dumb as a Bag of Nails. Possibly Dumber.
How is Barcelona doing?

Thank goodness, I don't think I could take much more of this winning

The time for games has ended. The neocons are going to be complacent. When they decide to impeach and antifa and the media, rinos and others claim false victory.
The time ticks down and we see antifas world that they wished for so hard. One of violence, discord and chaos.

>Now Bannon is fully unleashed in helping Trump, something he couldn't do when he was officially tied to Trump because there would've been blowback for Trump. But now the chains are off because they have to be to defeat Democrats, neocons, and all the rest of the globalist agents in Washington. See pic.
this faggot knows whats up

All I'm hearing is that Trump is a huge pussy and Bannon should run 2020.

(((co author))) of the Trump's Deal of the Art book said a few days ago that he doesn't see a bright future for his presidency and that he could even resign in a year.

But funny enough he said that he is going to war "for Trump", I wonder how such wacky idea of GOP impeaching it's own president with no substantial reason couldn't kill the party.

What makes you think I am deluded? I know what Bannon is doing. And I'm not opposed.

Bannon is more /our guy/ in terms of policy and thought than Trump is. Electing Trump wasn't the end all be all.

Wait, don't tell me YOU'RE the one deluded by pols 4D chess. How ironic. You really are from The_Donald, aren't you?

>Why are the GOP so self-destructive and spineless?

Get ready for your red pill: The Republicans were the party of Classical Liberalism, which was all about judging people by the Content of Their Character, rather than immutable characteristics like race/sex/gender/etc.
The reason the GOP is constantly btfo'd is because of this. As soon as a lib calls them anything implying bigotry, the Republican must prove he is not...because if he is, that completely destroys his character, and he no longer has any value without it. He has not value because he is white, or male, or straight, or anything. It is purely based on "if he is a good person of good character." Destroy the character, you destroy the man. The left has used that to absolute devistation for 60 years and it has rendered the GOP a party of do nothing, capitulating cucks that will fold on everything they believe because to do otherwise would destroy the very character they are to be judged by.

That's why Trump and the Alt-Right grew. It wasn't about "content of character" for them. It was about being Nationalists. Their defining trait was putting the nation first, before even being a "good person with good character." And the left can't btfo a person with character assassination over being a nationalist, because all those attempts do is prove that the person is a Nationalist. Every insult a leftist has these days is about destroying character, but nothing works to disprove nationalist identity.

this
i support trump impeachment as a way to accelerate the chaos. race war/balkanization HAS to happen, may as well get it over with

Neil Gorsch faggots. No regrets

>checked

this was our last shot at a non-violent solution. From here it only ever gets worse and bloody.

Americans didn't vote for (((Ivanka and Kushner))), but that's who they got.
(((Mighty))) (((fucking))) (((coincidence))) that Bannon is aiming bullets at them, isn't it

Good stuff

Good post

We'll get part of what we want, and temporarily stave off the rabid left, but we are not getting the monumental victories and country saving Presidency I was hoping for.
Hopefully the wall happens. The Republicans are proving to be even more spineless than I thought.

we need to primary all the establishment out in 18

Fuck yes

He was bad for optics and he had to be let go. Sorry, sweetie, but you're fired.

Nothing is over. This revolution and presidency is still very much ongoing. These are just bannon's opinions not concrete facts, although admittedly his words hold weight and are telling of the true situation. His base needs to realize that getting him elected was not enough. Trump is a battering ram and every able bodied, sound minded American needs to get behind him and continue to desperately PUSH!

actually yes
Bannonism/Trump>Democrats>Neocons

Now only Barron can save America.

IMPEACH HIM!

he's bad for optics because the media says he was
ask anyone why they don't like bannon and they can't answer

lol its you shitters who are getting tossed in 18 and 20. Real republicans are tired of your cuckery

Doesn't matter. Trump is always one step ahead of the game. He knows Bannon was doing him more harm than good.

why the fuck are the shills using portugal proxy now so much?
fuck off, you probabbly a kike.
go get yourself a foreskin and leave mankind alone.

whelp, deep down, we knew peace was never an option, pol

Yeah yeah it was all part of the plan. Just like impeachment / resignation, will only the beginning guys!

Oh no not real republicans