CHIMPOUTS IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TOMORROW

CHIMPOUTS IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TOMORROW

texasobserver.org/dallas-houston-protests-planned-confederate-monuments-fire-texas/

SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN, THEY AREN'T IN A PUSSY LIBERAL TOWN ANYMORE

LEADER OF THE CHIMPS IS A LITERAL FAGGOT NIGGER WITH AIDS

twitter.com/AshtonPWoods?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

WILL THIS SPARK IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NS-grctCwE
youtube.com/watch?v=xOtRdz9vcn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After what happened in Dallas, I doubt the coppers will take any sort of shit.

This is the leader of the protest, the faggot nigger with AIDS.

He runs a website and magazine called POZ.

You can't make this shit up.

Militia! Militia! Militia!
If you value your culture, guard your culture!

>SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN, THEY AREN'T IN A PUSSY LIBERAL TOWN ANYMORE
>HOUSTON

Wow, look at how stupid you are.

BUMPING

Bump

More false flags

Houston is on par with Austin and Dallas as leftist cesspools being inhabited by katrina refugees, californians, and third world immigrants.

Houston has sued to state over shutting down sanctuary cities. I welcome resistance from locals, but H-town is the Detroit of the south and indeed liberal town.

>sam houston park
i guess i won't jog along buffalo bayou tomorrow

Be aware, nazifags, this is true

A populous city with good gun laws in a red state is not a pussy liberal town, even if liberals are among the population

My favorite US state can't be this cucked
I knew about the beaners but come on

>the left always targets and destroys left leaning cities
why?

Over 70% of Houston whites voted Republican.

They have protection via home ground advantage.

Burgerfats gonna get a nice new Police State next. America's fate is sealed, kek, and the dumbasses didn't even see it coming.

It will be Soros's last big victory, after that, we will make sure he gets his final payment....

The Federal Govt of the USA is destroying America, and burgerfats are too dumb to know it.

Nothing of value will have been lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NS-grctCwE

when i think downtown houston, i think uppity young professionals, hipsters, and homeless people. the houston republicans won't be bothered.

and Boston apparently.

I'm Texan. The state and people have a long history of just wanting to be left the fuck alone. Unfortunately that's not an option anymore and most major cities have become total filth. The rural areas can be ok if they aren't fucked with drugs.

It's less about being willingly cucked and more about not telling people to fuck off when we should. Southern hospitality and all. Not a good situation at all and it's not enjoyable to see the decline.

Houstin is a black/spic town.

how the fuck is any of this real

They would be fucking taken out if they did this in some BFE white-majority redneck town.

(((how the fuck is any of this real)))

Where you at Texas friend

Houston was lost in the late 90s user.

>Not a good situation at all and it's not enjoyable to see the decline.

You are posting this on Sup Forums.
Ride the tiger user.

Texas doesnt fuck around.

If they destroy all the Civil War monuments, they will continue and keep growing power. They will start destroying our founding fathers and our American history/culture right in front of us. If destroying statues isnt an attack on American culture, then i do not know what is.

Only half of Houston is white.

>Just POZ my shit up senpai

Too bad Houston is 25% white.

NO IM NOT OK WITH THIS

30% but still.

30%.

listen. the statue is in downtown. no republican in houston gives a shit about downtown.

>THEY AREN'T IN A PUSSY LIBERAL TOWN ANYMORE
I thought Houston was pretty liberal

literally a Sup Forums meme
fucking niggers lmao

Words cannot describe how fucked up my sides are now.

Ft. Worth. It's barely hold ground here. On track to be the next Austin as the city does shitty things. Not happy about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOtRdz9vcn0

Weimerica timeline.

>gay faggot nigger with aids
>POZ magazine
too much current year

do you even know what the statue is?

Its a statue in honor of those who died defending states rights.

600k people died 150 years ago on our land fighting each other. After massive loss of life the south surrendered and were welcomed back into the united states. Together they came out stronger united than we ever could divided.

My wife wants to go a bit more rural, but even the surrounding ranches and farms are selling off land to Californian filth, making these beautiful areas just souless suburbs with a big mc mansion in the middle. It's going to be beautiful or rural much longer.

I don't want to ride the tiger. I just want my home back.

And half the population are either transplants who don't care or ferals. The 90% left want to be left alone and not lose their jobs because the media had open season on them. Everything was over when the city let the hoards in to vote.

Reminder that Texans have a lot of rope, and are willing to string up some uppity niggers if necessary.

Dubs: checked
Sides: wrecked

Soros is propping Europe up to be the new center of the world.

I wanna punch a nazi

Your argument is invalid.

Easy gibs. Plus, the mayors typically let them.

ahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA
holy fucking shit. who the fuck is live streaming this shit other than InfoWars? Goddamn

>THEY AREN'T IN A PUSSY LIBERAL TOWN ANYMORE
Houston is a pussy liberal town
Sam would be rolling in his grave

Does anybody even read local Houston news? Niggers are killing daily. And cartels are literally creeping around everywhere. This place is dead. White flight from the south asap. Or we make alliance with spics to btfo niggers. Niggers are that bad my niggers. Seriously carry guns and shoot niggers on site. Not even kidding.

you only had to clap

In order to have the latter you need to do the former.
West Texas here, you have my feels.

This is exactly why whites lose.

houston is Cali Jr.