Germany: The Picture

Germany: The Picture

That guy looks like a light breeze would snap him in half

Are you sure that's Germany? Based on the color pattern of the license plates of that Infiniti it could be Washington State. That'd match up to the sentiment of the picture. Fucking Seattle.

It is US

Fun fact. That guy could beat up 90% of Sup Forums users.

90% of Sup Forums users are starving indians being paid 5 cents a day by george soros to shill

Neither is that in Germany, nor is the hammer & sickle on that cake real

WHAT IS THAT

WHAT
AHHHH

ITS LIKE SOMETHING STRAIGHT OF THE FUCKING DARK CRYSTAL MOVIE

The pedestrian crossing 100% isn't German too.

+ xe/xhe/it is not a typical German. Germans tend to wear lederhosen.

>the swole left

Xer's a cutie. Plus Xe is a commie, only a plus

Pretty sure that's a California plate.

My fat little brother could sit on this bearded woman and she would start complaing from the lack of oxygen.

oh mein gott

AIDS is on helluva drug

Dumping German pics

If you see this picture, you understand, why German (and French) populism will never go anywhere. Sexy isn't she?

Fucking Trans-spreaders

Wrong
Fatasses can pack a punch, they use their fat in the force

The new street fighter looks legit.
Unreal 4 at its best.

>based Germans

I've seen that monster in my threads. Who the fuck is that being. So fucking gross. It's the image of the degeneration of the western society.

Makes me wanna puke and kill neomarxists and jews.

Would not hire. Using the formal form of address "Sie" instead of the closer "Du" during intimacy is even too awkward for Germans.

Fuck

The future of Europe :)

yeah tgeres no camrys or sonatas in germany or europe they have the toyota avensis and i dont know what hyundai has

You fucking jew. We'll not forget all the damage that you've done to my society and my culture.

You make us remember your fucking shoa every single fucking day. You will burn again. And this time we'll do a much better job.

Fucking jews, seriously

>Cake made out of human shit.

>scarface
>mountainbrows
>she-dalmathian
>the thinking kebab
>jeremy the jew
>half-face helena
>the emoji woman
>cigarette head
>the missing link

wow nice pic, all of my favorite comic books heroes are there

Sup Forums: the thread

Enjoy the last moments of your dying nation cuckboy

Most of actual Germans died by 1945

wtf is this retard doing?

Thats a cali plate and I'm almost postive this was take right outside the whole foods in san mateo

Are you a closet homosexual longing for Big German Dick and concentration camp role play, kosher boy?

Yeah, just wait and see what happens to Israel and to you filthy jews when we have a 50% of muslim population and the white man's technology.

It will be so beautiful, you fucking jew.

germany has a lot more masculinity amongst their men i lived there from 2000 to 03 and 5'10" tall men werent the average height germans are tall people like goths was still big over there and i used to see a 6.5 foot tall gothic german dude almost daily riding the trams

Can't wait!

Nothing beats nukes btw

0 weights on the smith machine

>guy

The car's plate screams US.

Bring that shit over to lefty/pol/ hahahahaha

> flag with soviet union emblem
Is like jew holding a nazi flag.
Only legal way to exist for such person in soviet union is in a prison camp. Or a madhouse.

I'm so uncomfortable hahaha, that's a bio girl with facial hair isn't it? Jeez

Holy shit, Jew. You really fucked Europe up.

You could make another new cringey sitcom with that

What exactly is it anyways?

>vegan gains
>high soy gains

>QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

You're probably right considering that about 90% of the threads posted are done by left wing commie beta males shitposting on behalf of Antifa et al.

Nah, wrong color concrete for WA (fun fact). Right color for CA.