I agree, white people are a disgrace for supporting trump and nazism

I agree, white people are a disgrace for supporting trump and nazism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah fuck you too nigger

wew lad this bitch is really going all out

That's so Europhobic!

#NotAllWhitePeople

what a deranged individual.

>white women's opinionies
Don't even

The average white person isn't a detriment to white civilization, though. And isn't that all that matters?

I bet if you asked her reasoning for that she would just spout b-but they owned dem slavez

>not all muslims!
>all white people!

Love me love me love me I'm a liberal

They will just claim all the millions that voted for trump are nazis by association I guess. Completely unfair.

Why doesn't she start the ball rolling by killing herself then?

tweet her that and post results

So how do we combat the group of whites that are hellbent on taking themselves down?

Nigger shillpost detected.

Ignore their raid.

White people have blood on their hands.

>it's a white woman
SO SURPRISED

>detriment to human civilization

that title actually goes to niggers

Only Jews have fucked things up for the world. White/European history is much more glorious, significant, and beautiful than minor interactions with lowly savages.

I imagine her head would explode if you compiled a list of everything whites have down for modern civilization in comparison to others lol

It's just Jews speaking through her mouth. Don't give her credit for coming up with those thoughts as an individual.

I know but it's sad to see such a division in the country. I think a major conflict may be on the horizon.

>reaching levels of virtue that shouldn't be possible

-she says as she uses everything the white man created for the convenience of an easier life

garbage like that deserve to be dropped in the middle of africa and see how long she cry to come back to civilisation

Niggers have shit on their skins - which do you prefer?

When are the Jews going to realize that they can't win?

If Whites go down we're taking civilization with us

For the lulz

Cate Hall needs to go back to Israel.

left is right, up is down, the sky is red

these people are delusional and insane.

Cate posts shit like this every day. She is a mediocre poker player to boot.

She HAS to be Jewish. No actual white person would be this hysterical.

On the whole, I am pretty fucking disgusted with black people. You want to say there are some good black people? No fucking shit. The *average* black person is a detriment to human civilization, though.

Shut up racist. They wuz just poor because of whitey. They need mo' money for them programs.

So being poor justifies crime? Even crimes that aren't financially-related like rape, drug consumption, and gang activity?

Blacks can do the crime because slavery you bigot

It's irony. When you turn every place you go in the world into a shithole like blacks do, you can't chalk it all up to racism. The whole world isn't out to get the black man.

fuckin a. this cunt is indoctrinated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Niggers enslave their own kind too you mong.

>Build civilisation
>Get called a detriment to it

I can't imagine how intense the brainwashing is that goes on in American (((universities))) for people to start thinking like this. Does anyone have some examples of anti white propaganda from these courses?

For supporting nazism, agreed on.
>For supporting trump
not at all, Trump is not disgusting and has nothing to do with the KKK and all other white supremacists.
He's a good man who has made changes.

American universities, television, media etc. everywhere you look it's brainwashing here my man.

yeah but look.
see those white numbers.
thats you're fucking problem whites.
we wouldn't rape and kill and steal you all
if you weren't so fucking racist.

white dont even have culture.

It's undeniably prevalent in the media however I get the impression it's far more pronounced in the universities. Why are the so efficient at turning people into antifa supporting, white hating communists?

Really? Racism is the problem? Affirmative action and diversity quotas aren't enough? You don't want equality, you wan't capitulation and destruction of white people in developed nations.

>"White people don't even have culture."
see image

I agree with her
Not only did we fuck up our country once with nogs, white people want to fuck it up even further with mudshits

Let's look at what she may mean by "Good" and "Detriment"

From the use of the word detriment we can assume that "Good" in this case would be someone who is a benefit to society. Improving technology, making moving pieces of art, curing illness, discovering unknown parts of our world, improving societal systems, etc;

And to be detrimental to "human civilisation" would be, say, to cause societal unrest, unprovoked violence against others, murder, attempts at regression, sowing discontent, etc;. Acts that would be a detriment to society as a whole

You see a white person, as an example, find a cure for a disease. It gets reported on a news site, normally with a CGI of the bacterium/virus/parasite/etc;, the name of the researcher, an explanation of the illness and the newfound cure

Now say, for example, a black scientist discovers a cure for an illness. A news site reports it. One of the most common themes you will find is that "This is a great day/victory/etc; for minorities, how this scientist is a rare case, a miracle, how most are kept down, etc;. These aren't necessary completely accurate examples but as a general gist the article will be more about the scientist in question that their work

This is because a successful, beneficial white person is boring, commonplace, average. Whereas a beneficial and successful minority is still seen as newsworthy, something to be talked about

That should give a somewhat accurate idea of the detrimental nature of the average white person when held against the average "minority"

Good point my British comrade

A FUCKING WHITE WOMEN.

White women were a mistake.

Not enough desu fampai

What a disturbing comment. Havent you caused enough havoc and despair?

Haven't you?

quit baiting

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
You just got knocked the fuck out
The punishment fits the crime
So keep your hand held high and you’ll find out why
That this raised fist ain’t afraid to fly

77 since the 88
Had to look at my phone 'cause I couldn’t believe the date
It's 2017 but in a 40’s trend
With a racist president that's “making everything great again”
But tell me when that this was fucking okay
All the streets and the screens popping triple K’s
You want the peace? uh-uh, nah that won’t fly here
'Cause if you blink they're pushing you back 300 years
Call it what you want but it's an eye for an eye
I’ll mark you with a down right down - right up right
They’re trying to censor that they’re the fucking oppressor
And all you say is that it's wrong when they’re swinging at Spencer?
Brand yourself like a bull when it sees red
“Make the lie big” that's what he said
Fuck him and fuck you too, and appreciate
that if you preach hate, then expect hate

That this raised fist ain’t afraid to fly

Lowest of the low, rats out of their holes
We never used to let these dickheads have any control
Speech is “free” but it comes with a price
And if you’re speaking out some bullshit I'll give you advice
Hit 'em with a left a left and a right
Got 'em dropping like flies with the stars in their eyes
So fuck them and fuck you too and appreciate that
if you preach hate, then expect hate

that this raised fist ain’t afraid to fly

What makes you think that this is okay?
What makes you think you’re the superior race?
What makes you think that this is alright?
Goodnight alt-right
If you preach hate, then expect hate
Nazi punks fuck off

Yeah, if only because we keep this kike-run system going.

every lib cuck retard needs to read this info. christ, i hate these faggots

They would just say the system whites created forced it my man

we force them to act like fucking animals? let your average liberal twentysomething idiot go live in the ghetto for a year and then see how they view niggers...

Not saying it's correct it's just that they are incapable of every blaming those people for their shortcomings.

true. i've talked in circles till i was blue in the face about this shit with liberals. they cannot be convinced. even with cold hard blatant facts shoved in their face.

and thats why we are on Sup Forums my friend. Or at least one of the reasons.

Well... not all Nazis were white.

>invent civilization as we know it
Yeah, real detriment.

In an alternate timeline, liberals on twitter screencap Sup Forums posts to get upset at them.

Burkas and rape.

>whites
>fucking up history
Yeah man, sorry for all the penicillin, and internet and shit... Didn't mean to free all those slaves and revolutionize production and what-have-you... Feels bad, man.

but blacks made peanut butter lyl

they didn't even do that, it's commonly misattributed to a black man but it was actually some white guy 500 years earlier