He really got fired over this

He really got fired over this.
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/08/15/an-assistant-principal-wrote-a-childrens-book-about-alt-right-mascot-pepe-the-frog-it-cost-his-job/?utm_term=.1ade5f64f8be

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/08/15/an-assistant-principal-wrote-a-childrens-book-about-alt-right-mascot-pepe-the-frog-it-cost-his-job/?utm_term=.1ade5f64f8be
amazon.com/Adventures-Pepe-Pede-Eric-Hauser/dp/1548049816
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
amazon.com/gp/product/1682616738/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=s8fm-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that for you
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/08/15/an-assistant-principal-wrote-a-childrens-book-about-alt-right-mascot-pepe-the-frog-it-cost-his-job/?utm_term=.1ade5f64f8be

Thank you

I need to read it now but the 'pede' is a turn off.
nevar change archivebro

lol

Let's get Pede to be /ourguy

For real. How can anyone be dumb enough to think that book is actually meant to indoctrinate children? No kid I know will be able to understand the real meaning.

I ded naow

>Wojack got cucked by a shifty Reddit meme

Let's all take a moment of silence for the fallen man who wrote this exquisite novel.

If you shitheads weren't so cucked you'd try to end at-will employment over this.

You smell that, boys? That's the free market at work.

>Hauser
is he, dare I say it, /ourkraut/?

At will employment and the free market are only tangentially relevant here since he was a public sector employee.

Apparently it took him a decade to get to that position. One would think that after a decade, he would have enough tenure to keep his job.

One would think that a publicly funded institution would not be able to fire someone for an action that falls under freedom of speech in any case, but that's plainly not where we are.

Welcome to 2017 everyone.

Public sector employment in the US is at-will too, all employment outside of Montana is.

The only people standing up for you fucks is the IBEW.

WHere can I buy a copy?

The only non-college teachers with tenure are union, if he was in New York City worst case he'd be re-assigned to admin duty. Too bad he's in cuckistan where unions are all but banned.

Rid yourself of your nationalist spooks and join us on the Left against the real enemy

the left is the real enemy, if it wasnt for thin-skinned commie fucktards, man could speak his mind at ease

amazon.com/Adventures-Pepe-Pede-Eric-Hauser/dp/1548049816

But Amazon took the page down since.

The only Amazon page that's still active for this book is the Kindle version, which drops November 7th.

Hahahaha, you're going to blame people for complaining instead of blaming the bastards who fired him?

>The song United We Stand
"We All Stand Together"
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

Yeah, like you could say, "It's not gay if a guy sucks your dick, right?" if only it weren't for the commies.

>get fired over a fucking frog meme
And these fucking retards still wonder where all the actual fascists are coming from.

All those thin-skinned fucktards did was speak their mind. Man will not be free to speak his mind until we get rid of at-will employment.

Is Pede /ourmeme/?

Welcome to the new communist order of America.
Think like every other brainwashed liberal or lose your job.
Attended pro-white rally? Goodbye job.

America deserves slavery I hate these people so much.

You got it! The real fascists are our employers!

No, these are communist scum.
Higher education is full of these brainwashed comfortable parasites who never had to work a day in their shit lives.

Let's play the liberal activism game and make a change.org petition. Then have a hissy fit when the school doesn't respond even though we have ten signatures.

he does still exist

Nick Jr. cartoon when?

Not until 2020. The world isn't ready yet.

>WHere can I buy a copy?

amazon.com/gp/product/1682616738/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=s8fm-20

looks like it's digital format only.

but this way you can get it now and tell us what it's about

You're right again, our fascist employers are brainwashed comfortable parasites who never had to work a day in their shit lives. They certainly aren't communists though, under communism the concept of firing wouldn't exist.

fucking for real they fired this guy over a harmless goddamn cartoon frog? really says a lot about fragile nature of the liberal ego.... can we get a go-fund me going for this guy, I can't stand seeing these cry-bullies ruining people's lives like this for no fucking reason

Here is a quick screech of Pede.

Start whatever you want my guy. I'm just spreading the word to Sup Forums.

You may be a bot but still know that i love you

What do you guys think?

Your walls look like a deformed ass.

You really get a sense of what he's all about. His fears, desires, ambitions. You've captured the essence of Pede.

That is more attributed to the 420p camera above all else.

Here is a more complete version.

Good

racists deserve to lost their job

Just consider it evidence that Wojack forever belongs to us and no one else.